Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

If anyone other than myself belongs or did belong to Accuratereloading .....here’s a heads up, they have just joined/merged/sold out whatever to Jeff Bezos owner of Amazon and the Washington Post. They just received my email through their “contact” link! I do hope that Jeff Bezos actually does get the message....however, I wouldn’t allow that POS to kiss my @$$! Though that is what I suggested him to do! I do hope that I’ll survive without Accuratereloading! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
In after hours trading, Amazon stock popped on the news, up $270.00 per share.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by memtb

If anyone other than myself belongs or did belong to Accuratereloading .....here’s a heads up, they have just joined/merged/sold out whatever to Jeff Bezos owner of Amazon and the Washington Post. They just received my email through their “contact” link! I do hope that Jeff Bezos actually does get the message....however, I wouldn’t allow that POS to kiss my @$$! Though that is what I suggested him to do! I do hope that I’ll survive without Accuratereloading! memtb

He will be crushed.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Clyde, I suspect you are right! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
And tomorrow is April 1st.... So I am sure Saeed and Don, are doing their annual April Fools prank.

Breaking News: Saeed and Don are pleased to announce a deal with Jeff Bezos for the takeover of Accurate Reloading and Accurate Reloading Forums effective today. Effective immediately the popular Champion videos will be available on Amazon Prime while the forums will be brought under the Amazon Spark newsgroups. A new section called National News will bring you the latest from the award winning Washington Post. By transferring the ownership of AR, we hope the future is secured for our fraternity. New moderators for our forums will be announced soon after consultation with Jeff and Alexandria. Please read our new terms of service. We trust you will welcome the changes coming over the next few weeks. Saeed and Don Making AR Greater!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Last visited AR about ten years ago. Had no intentions of going back. Less intention now.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess I’ll never know ! memtb

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
And tomorrow is April 1st.... So I am sure Saeed and Don, are doing their annual April Fools prank.

Breaking News: Saeed and Don are pleased to announce a deal with Jeff Bezos for the takeover of Accurate Reloading and Accurate Reloading Forums effective today. Effective immediately the popular Champion videos will be available on Amazon Prime while the forums will be brought under the Amazon Spark newsgroups. A new section called National News will bring you the latest from the award winning Washington Post. By transferring the ownership of AR, we hope the future is secured for our fraternity. New moderators for our forums will be announced soon after consultation with Jeff and Alexandria. Please read our new terms of service. We trust you will welcome the changes coming over the next few weeks. Saeed and Don Making AR Greater!

Bingo.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Last visited AR about ten years ago. Had no intentions of going back. Less intention now.

Been so long since I was there I had almost forgotten it existed,

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Definitely April fool's joke. Saeed does one every year!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation"
"Dangerous Game Hunting........because golf, football and baseball only require one ball"
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From their Terms;
We may require you to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process, or for various other reasons in connection with the Site. You agree that any such information you provide to us will be accurate and up to date. We may also ask or require you to use a password or other form of authentication to access or use the Site. You further agree to maintain the security of your password, and to notify us immediately if you suspect that your password or account has been compromised. You are solely responsible for all actions with respect to the Site that occur under your account.

We may use any information you provide, including your IP and email addresses, to members of the deep state who are tracking alt right groups, members of Russian hacking organizations, Antifa, and all other hate groups.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep April fools they have had some doozies..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I know it’s an April fools joke and I’m not even a member of the raghead site, I won’t and don’t support ragheads because there ain’t one in the world that I’d turn my back to. Fuggem....and this isn’t an April fools joke. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
lol. :-)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Read a thread about shooting feral cats @ AR once WOW they got WAY WOUND UP over that topic .

When will Rick Bin sell ? Anybody really know . . . .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by memtb

will there be free shipping?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Well it’s a better joke than what deflave spills out ..
Billy

Last edited by Chaser; 04/01/19.

Turn em loose ...
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Fu-k that site, I left due to the Trump hate, a foreigner and a yankee leftist liberal worrying about us trying to save this Nation, with a muzzie and a turd stabber running that chit show, what could possibly go wrong? crazy

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire

One born every minute...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have not gone over to Accurate Reloading in about a decade. The only reason Saeed and Co over there even has a country to own is because of the Carrier Battle Group the USN has in the Persian Gulf Region. And with the Shale Revolution, we are not going to be guaranteeing the trade, so they are going to have to provide the security of there own trade- and with most things Muslims do it will end up being a Cluster F++K!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 64 invisible), 3,012 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.