Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
25 min. video trudeau/corporations/censorship .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The swamp has gotten pretty toxic up here over the last few years...

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for posting up ol mike, just the tip of the wedge, and people wonder why they want our guns.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I didn't watch it, I don't care for the term swamp. Trudeau , however must be voted out of power.
So join the Conservative party, attend meetings and speak up. I can't believe Pierre 's kid was elected by Canadians. The first Trudeau was destructive to Westerners.
Conservatives didn't get out the vote last election...and look what we got.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Very informed lady. I love the term "swamp," its very fitting. I dont follow Canadian politics as closely as I do US politics simply because my business relies more on the US economy, but I do know that Trudeau has got to go. We are just beginning to feel the effects of his carbon tax and its going to be ugly. I was a huge Harper fan, and its discerning to see how far downhill the country has gone since the Harper days.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ol mike;
Good evening to you sir, I trust this first week of April has been treating you acceptably and this finds you well.

While I didn't listen to all of the video, I am somewhat familiar with the lady and her youtube channel and more than somewhat familiar with some of the incidents she's speaking about.

Until the recent SNC Lavalin scandal broke, Mr. Dressup enjoyed being treated with kid glove by most of the Canadian media outlets. That has changed considerably in the past several weeks and for the most part Canadian media has taken the gloves off when it comes to delving into the depths of the current governments lists of depravity.

With the understanding that I'm not a fan of her political stance whatsoever, the commentary by former Saskatchewan Judge Mary Ellen Turpell-Lafond has been particularly concise on the SNC issue and the meddling by the PM's office as he tried to influence the Attorney General at the time.

To paraphrase and condense what the former judge and current UBC law prof says on the matter - either we're going to be a democracy run by rule of law or not.

If not, then I suggested to a coworker today we simply dispense with the charade, take down the Maple Leaf and replace it with the flag of the 3rd world country of our choice.

So yes indeed, I for one believe that we're playing for all the proverbial marbles with the current Liberal government.

As my fellow Canuck and BCer said in the post above - "and people wonder why they want our guns".....

Anyway if nothing else, I hope that it wakes up a few of my fellow Canadians before we can't turn some of this around. Here's hoping it does.

All the best to you as we head into spring sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
With every new scandal, I fear for this country. Actually, from the first time I heard Trudeau had won the election, I have lived in fear.
His smug attitude and open praise for China and Cuba just fuel my fears. Democracy has no place in his view, only the adoption of the UN's New World Order.
We are well on the way to becoming a 3rd world country, I hope that a Conservative win will come soon enough to change the course we are on.
The latest scum move, that motion introduced in the Senate to limit debate and ram 11 bills through, terrifies me. I truly hope that the Senate stands fast
as the Seat Of Sober Second Thought and doesn't permit this travesty on Democracy to proceed.
As an Albertan, there are 2 crucial elections for me this year, one here in Alberta where we can boot the NDP on April 16th. The 2nd of course will be in October, at the latest, when we can boot the Liberals and save the country.
Jeff

Last edited by troutfly; 04/05/19. Reason: sp
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Look....this federal liberal party does not represent westerners, they look at us with disdain.
I am old enough not to have voted for his Dad , either.
Pierre was just as entitled, inherited his money, chose not to serve in WW2 , was sympathetic to the communist countries of the time and created trouble with our allies. Justin is hit with the same hammer.
What an embarrassment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Look at the bright side guys..................ya'll didn't elect Obama......................TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get things turned around. Both our countries need it.

Jim

IC B3

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
My hopes soared after the Ontario provincial election last year. Hopefully that sentiment flows over into the Federal election this year.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Even though I vote Conservative I still think the Ontario premier is a clown.
Jim

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I, and millions more would rather have Ford running the country or Ford as Premier of this fuuucking province we have here in bc, Horgan is a commie too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I figure this sort of thing been going on for generations already but now they got caught, referring to Varsity Blues.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
I, and millions more would rather have Ford running the country or Ford as Premier of this fuuucking province we have here in bc, Horgan is a commie too.

yup you can count me in on that plan. Fords brother actually did a good job as mayor from everything I've heard, despite his drug problem. Imagine that, a drug addict can run a city better than a drama teacher can run the country....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most anybody would do a better job of running a country than a spoilt rich kid who can't understand how democracy works.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I want a western Canadian running things..and if we do our part we will.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never happen, they- the elite controllers of our economy and the richest families in Canada will not allow this to happen. They are all located in the East. They're the same families that hung Louie Riel, and many others who challenged them.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, Scheer will be the next Prime Minister and he is a credible man and is a Westerner.
We have to get out th vote to make this happen, Trudeau's track record, even with Liberals is declining.
The federal election is iminant and our vote counts.
The saying " you get the government you deserve" applies and if you don't get involved you will to be ignored. Democracy is not a spectator sport.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Can you imagine if Trudope got re-elected. He is a fairy living in his fairy tale world. Good protest in Regina this week. He doesn't care a bit about the west.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 2,168 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,777
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.