Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.theblaze.com/news/pisto...GZqYlE5NhheDLYJJOwQv8G-BT1pq2YXxB_O3rAxE

rabbed the child by the hair and attempted to pull her away," WSAZ-TV reported.

Of course, virtually every mother on earth would turn into "mama bear" at that point — but this one had a little something extra at the ready. Yup, Mom pulled out her handgun and told the guy to let go of her little girl; by that point her daughter had "dropped to the floor with the male still pulling her away," police told the station.
Sudden change of heart

Upon seeing the mom's gun, the man quickly let go of the girl and took his business elsewhere in the Huntingdon Mall — but not for long.

Soon police officers and mall security spotted him walking near the food court, where he was taken into custody, WSAZ said.

Image source: WTAP-TV video screenshot
Who is the suspect?

Mohamed Fathy Hussein Zayan, 54, of Alexandria, Egypt, was arraigned at the Cabell County Courthouse late Monday night and is facing a felony charge of attempted abduction, the station said.

Image source: WCHS-TV video screenshot

Police said Zayan is an engineer who was in the area for work and has been living in a local motel, WSAZ said. The suspect's cash-only bond was set at $200,000, WCHS-TV reported, adding that an interpreter was present for Zayan's arraignment as he spoke Arabic and not English.

Image source: WCHS-TV video screenshot

The magistrate said he'll have to surrender his passport and stay in West Virginia, WSAZ said, and his preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 8.
Anything else?

Barboursville police told WSAZ they believe this was an isolated incident, and there's no further danger to the public.

Oh, and the mall's property manager told WCHS that guns are allowed inside the Huntington Mall.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
i'll look to CNN for furthrt developments !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife would have put him to sleep.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
She should have [bleep] him in the nuts!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walk like an Egyptian? This makes no sense. Were the victim and her mom muzzies too? Related to the perp? There has to be more to this story than just a 2nd Amendment related case.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
He doesn't comprende English, but he understands guns just fine.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Oh, and the mall's property manager told WCHS that guns are allowed inside the Huntington Mall.
Good.. That's how it should be.. I believe the famous Mall of America in Bloomington, MN does not... Somehow, my once-a-year visit (Carhartt store) there misses the signs that are posted.... Weird.. smile smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by hanco
She should have [bleep] him in the nuts!

Then emptied the pistol into him, that camel humper!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guns...... The universal language tool..... No interpreter needed. Thank God she had it when she really needed it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
He doesn't comprende English, but he understands guns just fine.

and he is an engineer, looking for work in the area? This makes no sense either

Sam......

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
My wife would have ventilated his ass.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Good.. That's how it should be.. I believe the famous Mall of America in Bloomington, MN does not... Somehow, my once-a-year visit (Carhartt store) there misses the signs that are posted.... Weird.. smile smile

Those are just suggestions. At least they have been the 2 times I've been there. Only people from WI, IL, and Africa visit that place.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
UPDATE 4/2/19 @ 8:20 p.m.
A man from Egypt initially accused of attempting to kidnap a child from the Huntington Mall was released from jail Tuesday night after the child's mother changed her story, our crew at the scene reports.
Mohamed Fathy Hussein Zayan, who's an engineer, was emotional as he was released to his family waiting outside the Western Regional Jail -- openly crying with them.

The Egyptian consulate has been in touch with authorities in West Virginia about the overall incident.

A woman told Barboursville Police that Zayan tried to kidnap her 5-year-old daughter at the Huntington Mall on Monday. She also told police she pulled out a gun to scare the suspect away. The incident happened when the woman was shopping with her daughter in the Old Navy store a little after 6 p.m. Monday.

Police said Tuesday that the whole incident stemmed over a "cultural misunderstanding" when Zayan allegedly patted the girl on the head. The mother originally told police that a man tried to drag her daughter away by the hair.

Zayan, who was released on a reduced bond, still possibly faces a battery charge, police say. They did not say if the mother faces charges for changing her story.

The attempted abduction charge against Zayan hasn't been officially dropped just yet.

Keep checking the WSAZ App and WSAZ.com for the latest information.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What's the bet saud squirrels him away out of reach.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Mohamed Fathy Hussein Zayan.

Doesn't appear to be Jewish.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My wife would have put him to sleep.

Prezactly. You grab my 5 year old by the hair, you're dead

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Are you Michelle Obuma's chief of staff didn't call them up to have the charges dropped? MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wait a minute fellows.....it seems the woman has changed her story and the evidence on video doesn't add up either. I think either the woman panicked or just made up a tall tale. She might be charged, and the Arab dude is out of jail.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The US should pay half of his airfare back to Egypt... just shove him out at 32 thousand, halfway home.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So much for my great idea...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (10Glocks, 300jimmy, 41rem, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,348 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,446
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.