Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What does the guy do for a living other than post here?

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't like how he derails someone else's thread because he doesn't like a comment or person. He's verbally abusive and in this day and time that makes one a liability. This place is much better without him imo. I actually enjoy some of what he has to offer and he know's more about guns than I'll likely ever but he doesn't ad more value than grief. Not to mention the stupid broken grammar that he thinks is so cute, hint... Good riddance.

Last edited by Showdog75; 04/04/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
your a real smart dude Tyrone and observant.....ocular almost touching his eye....

Of course you noticed the stock is collapsed...………..didn't you....not
And that makes what difference?

The only way you can shoot that is from a bench or pod. Even then, it's still a poor setup, especially if you hunt and shoot from improvised field positions. I'd love to see you try to shoot sitting with that setup. Folks who actually shoot out of their hands and try to do their best at it don't set up guns like that because it's stupid. The fact that the stock is collapsed makes it worse. I give him the benefit of the doubt that the stock is collapsed just for the photo. If he had the scope set up correctly, collapsing the stock would be a good thing for shooting offhand. But it's obvious he has no clue.

My club has what we call a "sporter" match where all kinds bring whatever they got. I see a lot of guns set up like that. It's always a [bleep]-show always with the same problems. It's easy to tell who shoots and who doesn't.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I enjoy reading his stuff, funny as hell !

If you don't like it, put him on ignore, or don't read his posts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Last edited by humdinger; 04/04/19.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
You gals are hilarious. Use the ignore function.

Amen.

Slave

P.S. Somebody start a pussyhurt thread about JeffO.....please?

JFC.

Have Dog

Will Travel

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by humdinger
[quote=Showdog75]I don't like how he derails someone else's thread because he doesn't like a comment or person. He's verbally abusive and in this day and time that makes one a liability. This place is much better without him imo. I actually enjoy some of what he has to offer and he know's more about guns than I'll likely ever but he doesn't ad more value than grief. Not to mention the stupid broken grammar that he thinks is so cute, hint... Good riddance.

I noticed his attempts to hi jack other threads and it is annoying. Especially when people tell him to stay off.

Maybe we need a function to block people from posting on your threads? (hint.... Rick)

I'm still curious what his occupation is because I thinks he's a trust fund baby.

Last edited by humdinger; 04/04/19.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=Showdog75]I don't like how he derails someone else's thread because he doesn't like a comment or person. He's verbally abusive and in this day and time that makes one a liability. This place is much better without him imo. I actually enjoy some of what he has to offer and he know's more about guns than I'll likely ever but he doesn't ad more value than grief. Not to mention the stupid broken grammar that he thinks is so cute, hint... Good riddance.

I noticed his attempts to hi jack other threads and it is annoying. Especially when people tell him to stay off.

Maybe we need a function to block people from posting on your threads? (hint.... Rick)

I'm still curious what his occupation is because I thinks he's a trust fund baby.

Be more inclined to think Stick has either won Lotto or had an insurance payout.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Name calling is inappropriate behavior in civilized company. It degrades the whole experience here at the 'Fire. Whatever knowledge and expertise Big Stick brings to the platform is negated by name calling. I don't find it amusing or acceptable.

Well said Jersey Boy. Why does the 99% of us have to put up with the 1%. The fire had calmed down from abusive posters until you let "Big Stick" out of Jail.

I start reading a thread and once Stick chimes in I just have to leave.....just not fun anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kellory

No trees like that where stick is working now.

hint......
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kellory

No trees like that where stick is working now.

hint......
wink

Walmart greeter? wink "welcome to Walmart, get your chit and get out!"

https://youtu.be/90Yx0JA1Unk

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Didn't some country singer have a song titled "It takes all kinds of kinds" As long as no one is being physically hurt, Who gives a chit?
Lj

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That does resemble a Barbara Striesland quote...

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jesus, the whining and tough guy responses here is pathetic. What is this a battered woman group therapy session?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Jesus, the whining and tough guy responses here is pathetic. What is this a battered woman group therapy session?

i think Big Stick is kinda funny >>>some of you guys need to start a battered women group therapy sessions ,maybe even get hats made ,elect officers and become a none-profit club for battered momma boys , that are doing therapy to become able the live in the real world where people use strong harsh words ,and your able to not argue or tear up so bad . in my family we learn at a early age how to act and be tuff enough not to tear up,when my dad spoke he would say this :if you want to mouth off or cry to my dad, he would say i`ll give you something to cry about and plenty time to think about what not to do that again.you get smack side the head when your a kid you learn fast to keep your month shut. it appears some kids did not get that kid tune up from there dad.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

i think Big Stick is kinda funny >>>some of you guys need to start a battered women group therapy sessions ,maybe even get hats made ,elect officers and become a none-profit club for battered momma boys , that are doing therapy to become able the live in the real world where people use strong harsh words ,and your able to not argue or tear up so bad . in my family we learn at a early age how to act and be tuff enough not to tear up,when my dad spoke he would say this :if you want to mouth off or cry to my dad, he would say i`ll give you something to cry about and plenty time to think about what not to do that again.you get smack side the head when your a kid you learn fast to keep your month shut. it appears some kids did not get that kid tune up from there dad.

Your in luck I’m sure sugartits would love to slap you on the lips. LOL.

[Linked Image]

Grown men that have convinced themselves they need advice from a poacher who treats people so fûckn bad the blow their brains out. Jesus read a book start with applied ballistics for the LR shooter.

That said I do dearly enjoy kicking the fat man in the dick.
And rent free is what Kerri got when she moved cross town.

This thread needed a man to show up and take his rib back from you sissy.
Peace ✌️ out teamnoshoot. 🤣🤣🎣😂🎣😂💋

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Don’t hurt anyone’s feelers Fred!!! Larry brings a TON to the table!!! Damn you!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
your a real smart dude Tyrone and observant.....ocular almost touching his eye....

Of course you noticed the stock is collapsed...………..didn't you....not
And that makes what difference?

The only way you can shoot that is from a bench or pod. Even then, it's still a poor setup, especially if you hunt and shoot from improvised field positions. I'd love to see you try to shoot sitting with that setup. Folks who actually shoot out of their hands and try to do their best at it don't set up guns like that because it's stupid. The fact that the stock is collapsed makes it worse. I give him the benefit of the doubt that the stock is collapsed just for the photo. If he had the scope set up correctly, collapsing the stock would be a good thing for shooting offhand. But it's obvious he has no clue.

My club has what we call a "sporter" match where all kinds bring whatever they got. I see a lot of guns set up like that. It's always a [bleep]-show always with the same problems. It's easy to tell who shoots and who doesn't.
What do you expect from a guy who mounts a big ass 30mm SWFA scope up high on a marlin 1894 ? He's a fuggin retard.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

YES BUT Big Stick is still funny and he sure knows how to upset some people.

yes and that`s funny !!

HINT

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (808outdoors, 338reddog, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 338Rules, 5spd, 17 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,114
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.