-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to be angry, and even now a lot of things upset me, but first of all, nothing here is important. Second, I'm old and experienced enough to not only have my views firmly established, but I have no burning need to tell others how stupid they are.
It's fun to consider how bad they will feel when they finally figure it out for themselves. grin

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This place attracts me cuz I don't get the funny papers anymore.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think most guys laugh here when they succeed in upsetting someone. A form of entertainment.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 19352012
I decided to make this thread when I saw the thread about having a GTG. The anger here is out of control. I'm at the extreme low end of the anger spectrum, I know, but some here, wow. It's like a meth rehab.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Most "A" type personalities tend to have spats on the internet.

At least this place ain't namby pamby land like 95% of other hunting and shooting and outdoor sites.....

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yeah.
What she said ^^
😁

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
At least this place ain't namby pamby land like 95% of other hunting and shooting and outdoor sites.....

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by steve4102
You may think that the members here are more angry then other forums, but you would be mistaken.

The difference here is not the members, but the forum administrator, Rick.

Unlike any other forum I have visited, he has allowed his members to speak freely. No, banning for name calling, no warnings for swearing, just real people speaking as if they were talking to your face without restrictions on one's choice of words..

quote....just real people speaking as if they were talking to your face without restrictions on ones choice of words.....bullchit........bob

Like I said, speaking freely without fear of the forum cops dropping the Ban Hammer.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gus
i was going to sign up for advanced trtmnts of testosterone injections, but my doctor said i didn't need it. she said the risks far out weigh the rewards.

but there were plenty of other doctors out there that would likely sell me the injections for a fee.

i just hate un-controlled anger. lot's of highway incidents related to road rage. cars?

BS. The anger is not uncontrolled. S hole. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 340boy
You get used to the place, though I have been known to take 'extended vacations' from the 24hr Campfire.
wink

And we're always glad when you come back!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you can filter through the handful of trolls that frequent these forums, and their tagalong posse, there are lots of good folks with a wealth of information. Amazingly, a couple of the aforementioned trolls have the among the most posts in the history of this board. The likely source of the perpetual redasss is probably due to the fact they haven't accomplished much in their miserable lives.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Go Fuuck Yourself.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image]

There are a lot more than 12 Angry Men here, most days.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I decided to make this thread when I saw the thread about having a GTG. The anger here is out of control. I'm at the extreme low end of the anger spectrum, I know, but some here, wow. It's like a meth rehab.

GFY

Ted
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
They are afraid if their wives, wifey would kick the cshit out of them if they spoke a cross word at home.

I think you're on to something. There are men here who are always blaming women for everything, and you can bet that those are the ones who are scared chitless to say a word at home.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Mainly because virtually the entire congregation here is Caucasian conservative males.

Caucasian conservative males have a lot to be pissed about these days. It manifests itself in many ways.

Bitchin' at each other on the internet is a big one.

this.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Likely it’s sexual frustration! grin memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have yet to detect the anger which you refer to , can you please be more specific ?
If you'd like to see real unchecked anger, log in at democrat underground.
Those people seem unhinged.
Better still, turn your television to ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC....etc
The counter help there is out of control.

.... like tears in the rain
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it’s too hot in the ‘fire, there is always Accurate Reloading.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Maybe if you are an older gun owning white male, you have been betrayed, cheated, lied to, insulted, and censored too many times.

After creating civilization and a polite society, you are informed by the resulting educational system and media that you are at the bottom of the intersectionality hierarchy.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.