Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crysgale...your Wanton Man Lust is boundless in it's enthusiasm. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

Keep telling yourself that.

Haven’t seen “Congratulations?!?” or “hint” enough yet.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

If/when you step Outdoors...simply start a Thread.

Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
If the powers that be would just spend an hour in this forum section, all the worlds problems would be solved.

Really pathetic attempt to disrupt, claiming by dissociation some great insight. Yet you have never added a single comment to a single thread showing even the slightest grasp of anything. Time to quit the pathetic macho bullshit and either show you offer something of value, or quit wasting electrons here.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If the powers that be would just spend an hour in this forum section, all the worlds problems would be solved.

Really pathetic attempt to disrupt, claiming by dissociation some great insight. Yet you have never added a single comment to a single thread showing even the slightest grasp of anything. Time to quit the pathetic macho bullshit and either show you offer something of value, or quit wasting electrons here.

I’ll tell you what you arrogant jerk off. I’ll do whatever I want.

And you keep thinking that statements like the one above have any business coming from a jerk off like you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

Nothing,ain't "something".

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

And you keep thinking that statements like the one above have any business coming from a jerk off like you.

OMG!!!!

An internet troll no one knows just said a mean thing! I need my safe space! Sniff!

If you are not careful I will tell your mommy what you are doing in her basement and she will unplug your computer.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Probably put you in time out, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

I'm the one doing all of the things you DREAM about.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

OMG!!!!

An internet troll no one knows just said a mean thing! I need my safe space! Sniff!

If you are not careful I will tell your mommy what you are doing in her basement and she will unplug your computer.

Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

OMG!!!!

I could see how a chump like you could think that’s mean.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crysgale,

I'm the one doing all of the things you DREAM about.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...................

So you’d say “I’m doing gggrrreat” I’m sure.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

OMG!!!!

Crysgale,

Hint................

And you are not [bleep].

OMG!!!!

I could see how a chump like you could think that’s mean.

I am serious! Mommy will kick your ass!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

I'm simply tying up Owner 2's now,so I can land more Chrome in a single outing,than you've seen in your "life".

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Convince" yourself that you don't read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel.

Hint............

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tying knots. I’m impressed.

Surprise. And here we are at the pics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale...you be sure to set upon your couchbound kchunt and read about it,while marveling the Splendid Pixels.

Hint...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crysgale...you be sure to set upon your couchbound kchunt and read about it,while marveling the Splendid Pixels.

Hint...............

You be sure to concern yourself with what I do and don’t do, Big Stalker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Start a Thread,if/when you leave the house. Hint.

Fair to middlin' day and covered both ends of the spectrum.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Still tough to whoop a Brass Clacker.

[Linked Image]

Hint................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have been anxiously awaiting your approval to start a thread.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've been anxiously awaiting my Post and are busy ogling the Splendid Pixels...because it's the only "move" you "have".

Bless your heart.

Hint.............

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
770 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 86 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,064
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.