Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Your thoughts and posts are as deep as your gene pool.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

You haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to begin to keep pace...and it is funnier than fhuqk,that you brazenly quantify same obliviously.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Stalker, you should embrace your limitations, and that’s a lot to embrace.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

You haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to begin to keep pace...and it is funnier than fhuqk,that you brazenly quantify same obliviously.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Stalker, embrace your limitations, and that’s a lot to embrace.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

Hint.................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You don’t say.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

Be sure to set upon your couchbound kchunt and pontificate about the Outdoors.

Hint.......................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You always post the same [bleep], but 3 of the exact same is a level of creative I haven’t seen around here.

Sober up.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If the powers that be would just spend an hour in this forum section, all the worlds problems would be solved.

Really pathetic attempt to disrupt, claiming by dissociation some great insight. Yet you have never added a single comment to a single thread showing even the slightest grasp of anything. Time to quit the pathetic macho bullshit and either show you offer something of value, or quit wasting electrons here.

I’ll tell you what you arrogant jerk off. I’ll do whatever I want.

And you keep thinking that statements like the one above have any business coming from a jerk off like you.

Sounds Clydesdale nuts dropped he’s getting braver.. before you know it he will challenging people to a good ol fashion a$$ whooping..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If the powers that be would just spend an hour in this forum section, all the worlds problems would be solved.

Really pathetic attempt to disrupt, claiming by dissociation some great insight. Yet you have never added a single comment to a single thread showing even the slightest grasp of anything. Time to quit the pathetic macho bullshit and either show you offer something of value, or quit wasting electrons here.

I’ll tell you what you arrogant jerk off. I’ll do whatever I want.

And you keep thinking that statements like the one above have any business coming from a jerk off like you.

Sounds Clydesdale nuts dropped he’s getting braver.. before you know it he will challenging people to a good ol fashion a$$ whooping..

Stop fantasizing about my nuts dropping in your mouth, Pervert.

You clowns aren’t worth the effort, even though there wouldn’t need to be much effort put into it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crysgale,

How's the view from the couch? Congratulations?!?

'Nother slow morning here.

[Linked Image]

Hint................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
More congratulations. Haven’t seen that one before.

There is a lot about you that is slow.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Stop fantasizing about my nuts dropping in your mouth, Pervert.

You clowns aren’t worth the effort, even though there wouldn’t need to be much effort put into it.

Damn did your little brother help you with that sweat a$$ comeback? Far as clowns you are the biggest clown on 24 hour..

Last edited by 79S; 04/13/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slow evening too.

[Linked Image]

Hint..............(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SPORTFISHING NOMINEE UNDER THREAT
Board of Fisheries appointees Legislative Hearing - Monday 6:30p 4/15/2019
The House Resources Committee and the House Special Committee on Fisheries have scheduled a joint hearing on Monday, April 15th at 6:30pm to take public comment on Governor Dunleavy’s appointees to the Board of Fisheries (BOF).
The commercial fishing industry has really dug in to stop the confirmation of Karl Johnstone. They know Johnstone doesn’t have a pro-commercial bias and they refuse to give even a single salmon back to individual users.
In a public hearing setting it’s hard to compete by the numbers with a group of people making a living off a public resource, but we need to try. It’s important that we individual users call-in to tell the legislature to confirm Karl Johnstone.
I will tell you up front that the process can be frustrating. Once you call in to testify you are placed on hold and often left on hold for several tens of minutes. But it’s important that our voice is heard, it could literally make the difference of whether or not we have salmon in our freezers next winter.
The hearing starts at 6:30, if you can call in early and get your name on the list you may be able to testify early in the process. If you can’t call in early, consider calling in at 7:00pm.
WHEN YOU CALL - testimony will be limited to about a minute. It’s important to make the point that ALL USES should be represented on the board, so it’s important that all 4 of Governor Dunleavy’s nominees be confirmed.
CALL 1-844-586-9085 and ask to testify in House Resources.
907 563-9085 calling from Anchorage
907 586-9085 calling from Juneau
Speak up for yourself inriver salmon gathers. Share this email with at least 10 folks who you can count on to call in Monday night to testify.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slow morning.

[Linked Image]

Hint.............

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by watch4bear
SPORTFISHING NOMINEE UNDER THREAT
Board of Fisheries appointees Legislative Hearing - Monday 6:30p 4/15/2019
The House Resources Committee and the House Special Committee on Fisheries have scheduled a joint hearing on Monday, April 15th at 6:30pm to take public comment on Governor Dunleavy’s appointees to the Board of Fisheries (BOF).
The commercial fishing industry has really dug in to stop the confirmation of Karl Johnstone. They know Johnstone doesn’t have a pro-commercial bias and they refuse to give even a single salmon back to individual users.
In a public hearing setting it’s hard to compete by the numbers with a group of people making a living off a public resource, but we need to try. It’s important that we individual users call-in to tell the legislature to confirm Karl Johnstone.
I will tell you up front that the process can be frustrating. Once you call in to testify you are placed on hold and often left on hold for several tens of minutes. But it’s important that our voice is heard, it could literally make the difference of whether or not we have salmon in our freezers next winter.
The hearing starts at 6:30, if you can call in early and get your name on the list you may be able to testify early in the process. If you can’t call in early, consider calling in at 7:00pm.
WHEN YOU CALL - testimony will be limited to about a minute. It’s important to make the point that ALL USES should be represented on the board, so it’s important that all 4 of Governor Dunleavy’s nominees be confirmed.
CALL 1-844-586-9085 and ask to testify in House Resources.
907 563-9085 calling from Anchorage
907 586-9085 calling from Juneau
Speak up for yourself inriver salmon gathers. Share this email with at least 10 folks who you can count on to call in Monday night to testify.

Who sent you that email?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Alaska outdoor council

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You dip [bleep] calling in won’t help your cause.

A bunch of drunks, burping, farting, slurring, and rambling about conspiracies calling in is a great idea.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,443 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.