Campfire Outfitter
F
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited by fredIII; 04/14/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
,Jud! remember the time guys on the fire when guys though a fat fรปck was a real go getter. Boy did we ever fix that.

When you Imagination something and Pretend it,how long does it take to become "real" to you? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by fredIII
,Jud! remember the time guys on the fire when guys though a fat fรปck was a real go getter. Boy did we ever fix that.

When you Imagination something and Pretend it,how long does it take to become "real" to you? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint................

Ask your X

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll wanna add this to "your" album,despite your inability to know what it is. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its about you're 500th pic of a bunch of cartridges with jibberish written in crayon. Fascinating.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'303,

I've more than a single box of ammo and tend to make notes. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you can "do",is to greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel.

Bless your heart.

Hint...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No I'd be in the long list of people who couldn't GAF about your world of fish bullets and diatribe. Kind of hard to avoid you though spamming so many threads with... surprise.. the same splendid pixels. Lame.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salty303
No I'd be in the long list of people who couldn't GAF about your world of fish bullets and diatribe. Kind of hard to avoid you though spamming so many threads with... surprise.. the same splendid pixels. Lame.

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and pardon my having such GREAT affect upon you. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes "flaunting" your Perpetual Victim Cards,is simply fhuqking EPIC Hilarity!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same old pics over & over & over......

Then add your copy-pasted comebacks...... you could write the World's thinnest book.

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Go 280 instead.

Hint.................

Stick hit the nail on the head here... Not much wrong with the 7 SAUM but there is damn little brass available anymore. It all got made into 6.5 SAUM and that is now being dumped for the 6.5 PRC. I bought some of the $70/box Nosler 7 SAUM ammo and it didn't shoot worth a damn in my M7 Magnum yet the reloads I made from it do. Nothing wrong with the brass or cartridge but it isn't supported by Remington worth a damn and the Nosler was to damn spendy for what you get. 280 brass ammo every where at a reasonable price. Some hope on the horizon for brass as Hornady is cataloging the 300 SAUM brass and that is just a 1 stroke conversion to 7mm SAUM. Seems to me if the OP wants a long action just 7mm Rem Mag and be done with it.

Fred III add something to the thread instead of bullshit. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I'll feign my GREAT 'surprise",that you greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...as you set upon your couchbound Kchunt and Whine. Congratulations?!?

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". might I suggest holding your breath as you Hissy Fit and wax eloquent with your Vagina Monologue.

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Bob,

Nosler/Norma brass reliably sucks ass. The Fieldcraft 7-08,connects all dots.

Don't go stealing Fredrica's Imagination and Pretend,because it's all that she's "got" and that would be mean.

Hint...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trybone,

I'll feign my GREAT 'surprise",that you greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...as you set upon your couchbound Kchunt and Whine. Congratulations?!?

It's fun, Fug Stick.
I'm writing a paper about you for my Abnormal Psychology class. You'll be famous. In character anyway because I won't use your RLN.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...as you set upon your couchbound Kchunt and Whine. Congratulations?!?

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Might I suggest holding your breath as you Hissy Fit and wax eloquent with your Vagina Monologue.

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How was your relationship with your mother?
Did you know your father?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Like you've even "seen" a 7 ShamWow. Congratulations?!?

Lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend for you,as you "unleash" your Melting Snowflake routine.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set mired by your Couchbound Kchunt and Brokedick Realities.

Hint................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm glad you shot another deer. I got tired of seeing that same old deer posed with different rifles.

Maybe you can poach another one soon and make it 3.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Why don't you set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and greedily read my every word and gawk every Splend Pixel. Ooooopsie!...too late! Congratulations?!?

Like you've ever "seen" a 7 ShamWow.

LAUGHING!

Hint.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Go 280 instead.

Hint.................

Stick hit the nail on the head here... Not much wrong with the 7 SAUM but there is damn little brass available anymore. It all got made into 6.5 SAUM and that is now being dumped for the 6.5 PRC. I bought some of the $70/box Nosler 7 SAUM ammo and it didn't shoot worth a damn in my M7 Magnum yet the reloads I made from it do. Nothing wrong with the brass or cartridge but it isn't supported by Remington worth a damn and the Nosler was to damn spendy for what you get. 280 brass ammo every where at a reasonable price. Some hope on the horizon for brass as Hornady is cataloging the 300 SAUM brass and that is just a 1 stroke conversion to 7mm SAUM. Seems to me if the OP wants a long action just 7mm Rem Mag and be done with it.

Fred III add something to the thread instead of bullshit. MB

Give the ADG brass a whirl. I've been running it hard in a couple 6 CM barrels and pretty pleased with it. Know a few others here running it too....

Consistency, internal volume, weight, etc on par with Alpha. Just another option.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 7 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.