Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is what happens when communists control the power in your state. Their hate for Trump has fueled their hate for gun owners. They may not be able to take Trump down but they sure can make the deplorables pay for voting for him. Most gun owners in Oregon are now at risk of becoming felons and facing jail time for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

It's here.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/201...es-likely-to-explode-around-the-country/

Last edited by Fireball2; 04/12/19.

LOL
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
just think how many instant felons were created via executive order by Trump .

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How dare you vote for someone other the most qualified invidual ever to run for the Presidency. Even Bill and Barak said so.

It was hers. It was a sure thing. Four more years of the Obama administration. It was going to be great!

Then a bunch of deplorables and gun owners banded together and voted in an outsider who dared listen to the complaints of the dullards in fly over country.

Yes Sir, there will be hell to pay. The penalty of denying the most intelligent woman ever to walk the earth is going to be steep.

No more guns for you.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Don't give up the fight, Roy. The legislation evidently hasn't been voted into law yet unless I read it wrong.

The new draconian measures that threatened we Marylanders didn't make it out of the Senate, due largely to ceaseless opposition. They'll be back again next year, you bet, but we shan't give up without a fight. If the worst they can do is defeatable in the Republik of Marylandistan then it's defeatable there too.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our governor will sign it.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I just talked with the neighboring Josephine County sheriff. He said a bunch of the sheriff's in Oregon opposed it and fought it hard because in his words, as originally written, it was CRAZY. Emphasis on CRAZY. They got it reduced to what it is now but "something was going to pass". He said his sheriff's dept would not enforce it, "They can kiss my ass". He didn't know about state or city cops.

When I said guys like me are going to run out of places to live soon, he agreed. Then he added, "In 100 years, lots of people will be moving north and that because of climate change places like Phoenix will uninhabitable".

So much for the voice of reason.

I told him I thought the whole world has gone crazy. His response was "It's pretty bad".

Yeah, no sheit.

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You have to fight it. Right now I'm involved with a group of people in my part of town who are fighting against a mayor who is trying to dump a whole pile of unwanted issues in our neighborhood. It's a frickin' exhausting thing to do but you are a citizen and have a right to oppose whatever you want. But frankly I would have never thought Oregon would have swung that way. People love to dump on California but the more I talk with folks the more I find out that there are many places with tighter ass gun laws than what we have been laboring under out here.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm gonna hit the Powerball and buy a five square mile island in the Pacific, and a bulldozer to throw together a world class rifle range. Tiki bar on the beach with Swedish co-eds tending bar alongside a world class chef. No admittance without at least two rifles (and one better be a Savage or drinks are on you for a week). Wives are welcome but they gotta tolerate a middle aged man walking around virtually nekkid, with a pistol on his hip. Five thatched huts (with servant girls, or boys if you're "like that"- I don't care) rent free for up to three months. Six months if you bring 6 rifles. No phones, internet, or TV, period. The radio at the bar gets turned on for 15 minutes once a day to make sure the rest of the world didn't blow itself up, and if it did, well, I hope you brought plenty of ammo.

Who's in?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
can i make reservations now? do you take Paypal? grin

maybe we should stare a savage collectors powerball pool collective?

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/12/19.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I'm gonna hit the Powerball and buy a five square mile island in the Pacific, and a bulldozer to throw together a world class rifle range. Tiki bar on the beach with Swedish co-eds tending bar alongside a world class chef.

Wow, you pretty much repeated a quest of mine I've had since about the 7th grade! Do I get to be on the Swedish co-ed bar tender selection committee?

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Any of the regulars on this forum are welcome to come and go as they please. Bring ammo when you come, and take empty bottles with you when you leave.

Sorry, Jeff. Barmaids are my exclusive choice. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thought we weren't supposed to do this political stuff no more.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wyo1895
Thought we weren't supposed to do this political stuff no more.

Probbly.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
*Not directed at you David*

I figure anyone that wants to read can, it's labeled OT and clear in the title what it's about. If it ain't posted, it can't be read by those that would. We all pay the same admission and I don't remember signing a contract when joining.

Another thing, a guy (that's me for them that aren't paying attention) that becomes vested in the forum and contributes often may begin to feel somewhat entitled to respectfully post something of interest to gun owners, OT or not. Learn to live with it or not, still going to post what matters to me at the time.

Ever notice, them that spend the most time bitchin are generally the same ones that live with a permanent scowl on their face anyhow, and can't be made happy no matter the post? I just posted on an MHG and a beautiful custom rifle complete with lots of photos and discussion, just for fun like any time, and the same high and mighty collectors *characters* I'll call them, have nothing to contribute. I'd welcome even a photo of their own to add to the discussion.

That would be a welcome respite from the normal drudgery and skullduggery of their miserable lives I expect. David, my advice to you is to post whatever you want. You wrote the book buddy, you've earned it.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I'm gonna hit the Powerball and buy a five square mile island in the Pacific, and a bulldozer to throw together a world class rifle range. Tiki bar on the beach with Swedish co-eds tending bar alongside a world class chef. No admittance without at least two rifles (and one better be a Savage or drinks are on you for a week). Wives are welcome but they gotta tolerate a middle aged man walking around virtually nekkid, with a pistol on his hip. Five thatched huts (with servant girls, or boys if you're "like that"- I don't care) rent free for up to three months. Six months if you bring 6 rifles. No phones, internet, or TV, period. The radio at the bar gets turned on for 15 minutes once a day to make sure the rest of the world didn't blow itself up, and if it did, well, I hope you brought plenty of ammo.

Who's in?

If a guy can get a Mai Tai that ain't all watered down I'm in. I'll sell ever thing I got minus a 30-30 and some ammo towards the cause.

LOL
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I may not quite be “world class” in the sense of say a Gordon Ramsay, but I am an Executive Chef of nearly 30 years experience, I have one 99, and i’m a hell of a lot easier to get along with. Will cook and oversee entire food and beverage operation, for island residence and first pick of Swedish help.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I should also add that I like to roll around half nekked with my S&W 629 Classic in 6.5” on my hip. But my real ‘hogs leg’ is an 8 & 3/8’s. So, maybe you old boys wouldn’t want me around. Lol.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mr_Harry - sorry, you’ll have to get in line as I already got my application in for the job of hiring the voluptuous Viking girl drink serving staff.

"Klaatu barada nikto"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by S99VG
Mr_Harry - sorry, you’ll have to get in line as I already got my application in for the job of hiring the voluptuous Viking girl drink serving staff.

Then you shall eat poorly.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This is what happens when communists control the power in your state. Their hate for Trump has fueled their hate for gun owners. They may not be able to take Trump down but they sure can make the deplorables pay for voting for him. Most gun owners in Oregon are now at risk of becoming felons and facing jail time for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

It's here.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/201...es-likely-to-explode-around-the-country/

Organize and resist. Really sad to see that Oregon has become like this, but as folks move north from California, they carry their wacky ideas with them, even up to Alaska, but I don't think this will ever happen in Alaska. We are too ornery up here and won't allow such shet.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
638 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,860 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.