Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What exactly do ornery people do to stop Californians from taking over?

LOL
BP-B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What exactly do ornery people do to stop Californians from taking over?

Organize large parties of people to fire guns in their back yards, kill majestic wild animals and post the pictures in local news sources (that riles them up!), invite them to the range and let them experience the joys of firearms ... and stuff. I don't know, but whatever we're doing, it seems to be working... for now.
I remember, even when living in Bend in the early 70s, the local bumper stickers said: "Don't Californicate Oregon". Guess it didn't work.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Last edited by S99VG; 04/13/19.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by S99VG
Mr_Harry - sorry, you’ll have to get in line as I already got my application in for the job of hiring the voluptuous Viking girl drink serving staff.

Then you shall eat poorly.

You do make a compelling argument

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone remember my post about grossing out a young couple with Florida plates with a dead cow elk spread eagled on the back of my flatbed truck. That was my little contribution to "if you don't like don't come here."

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I'm gonna hit the Powerball and buy a five square mile island in the Pacific, and a bulldozer to throw together a world class rifle range. Tiki bar on the beach with Swedish co-eds tending bar alongside a world class chef. No admittance without at least two rifles (and one better be a Savage or drinks are on you for a week). Wives are welcome but they gotta tolerate a middle aged man walking around virtually nekkid, with a pistol on his hip. Five thatched huts (with servant girls, or boys if you're "like that"- I don't care) rent free for up to three months. Six months if you bring 6 rifles. No phones, internet, or TV, period. The radio at the bar gets turned on for 15 minutes once a day to make sure the rest of the world didn't blow itself up, and if it did, well, I hope you brought plenty of ammo.

Who's in?

We're gonna need a bigger island...

Last edited by Rakkasan; 04/15/19.

An armed society is a polite society.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There may come a time when we could get Manhattan Island pretty cheap. But we'll need a bigger bulldozer.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Manhattan is NOT in the Pacific! I've been to both. Honeymooned in Tahiti. A fine place to while away the years. Manhattan, not so much.

But like most opinions, it's worth what you paid for it. I think the red man knew how much Manhattan was worth...

An armed society is a polite society.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.