24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Texan remains stumped...what were the "odds"?!?

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
ARIC

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey Fat Azz! Thanks so much for your valuable info on this thread. My self and my fellow Okie brothers really enjoy the drizzly [bleep] that blows from your mouth. Hint
Butch

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to "talk" rifles. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
such a shame, Butch is an upstanding fine person and this little [bleep] has to continue to entertain himself. Get a life. Hint.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kchunt495,

Texans TRYING to "talk" rifles,is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,as your Posts obliviously quantify. In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint................

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
kchunt495,

Texans TRYING to "talk" rifles,is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,as your Posts obliviously quantify. In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint................

Hey Fat AZZ, time for you to get out of your cubby hole and show your vast ignorance again . You're fun Fat AZZ. You still feasting on the hog fat that I sent you? Hint hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Reality is,that you are more than stumped by a "tricky" 223 and schit don't get ANY fhuqking funnier,than a Texan doing her best with a rifle. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint...................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
bitchlambert,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Reality is,that you are more than stumped by a "tricky" 223 and schit don't get ANY fhuqking funnier,than a Texan doing her best with a rifle. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint...................

Oh, I see you finally got your fat AZZ out of bed. Yeah, I'm really stumped. I need to get my BB gun back out and try to remember how many pumps it takes for best accuracy. I just want to thank you for your contribution to this thread and the others that you [bleep] in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

Only one needs to supply a Texan with slack on the rope and let them do their BEST...to arrange EPIC Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

If the 223 had barbed wire around it,you'd be doing better.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
bitchlambert,

Only one needs to supply a Texan with slack on the rope and let them do their BEST...to arrange EPIC Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

If the 223 had barbed wire around it,you'd be doing better.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.............

Hey fat AZZ, time to get your nasty Azz out of the hog wallow. Big day ahead! Gonna look at all your valuable advice and make a decision. Wait, you didn't have anything to offer, just swill out of your lard AZZ.
Waiting on you as I really enjoy playing with you like a big toy! Hint Hint Grin Grin

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

You are simply a Drooling Dumbfhuqk,mired squarely by your own "abilities",which is simply funnier than fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy,that your Stupidity is no "act"...as there is simply nothing funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk"" rifles.

Bless your heart.

Hint.................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
bitchlambert,

You are simply a Drooling Dumbfhuqk,mired squarely by your own "abilities",which is simply funnier than fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy,that your Stupidity is no "act"...as there is simply nothing funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk"" rifles.

Bless your heart.

Hint.................

Well Fat AZZ, you got your big Azz up from your pig stye. You have no self esteem and enjoy messing the other folks up to make yourself feel good. Folks know you and we have a big laugh as it seems you have not a clue how pitiful you are.
But on to today. I shopped around and found several metal chisels to chamber my barrel. I'm going to try it in my Oliver wood lathe. It is damn smooth! Yeah, I'm just an old Okie doing what I can.
Hint! Grin!

Last edited by butchlambert1; 04/16/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

Do NOT steal your own "thunder",because NOBODY could "make" you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk,than you can...simply by doing your best. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Imagination and Pretend,are yet again taking you to places that do not exist...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for trying though,because 223's are "tricky".

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
bitchlambert,

Do NOT steal your own "thunder",because NOBODY could "make" you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk,than you can...simply by doing your best. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Imagination and Pretend,are yet again taking you to places that do not exist...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for trying though,because 223's are "tricky".

Hint................

Chuckle chuckle Fat AZZ, hint hint!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did a little looking around today and I still can find nothing official on the M855A1 cartridge, but I did find MIL-PRF-71208-AR online. The subject of the document is M995 armor piercing 5.56 ammunition, and it states:

The average chamber pressure of cartridges, conditioned at 70 F ± 2ºF (21 C ± 1.1 C), shall be not greater than 59,700 psi (411.6 MPa). Neither the chamber pressure of an individual cartridge nor the average chamber pressure plus
three standard deviations of chamber pressure shall be greater than 64,700 psi (446.1 MPa).

The document also refers to "SCATP-5.56mm (Heavy Bullet) Small Caliber Ammunition Test Procedures for 5.56mm Heavy Bullet Cartridges." This tells me that the pressure testing is done using the same pressure test methods used by SAAMI.

So, now I have seen a reliable 59700 psi average pressure specification. I still have seen nothing approaching 62000 psi in a military document, but I feel a bit more comfortable with warmer loads for my ARs knowing this.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

It will be a BIG Day in Texas...once you see your first 223 case! Congratulations?!?

Maybe say something in Spanish,to frost the humor of a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles.

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
bitchlambert,

It will be a BIG Day in Texas...once you see your first 223 case! Congratulations?!?

Maybe say something in Spanish,to frost the humor of a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles.

Hint................

Hey little stick. I had better things to do yesterday than correspond with you. My beautiful 10yr old Great Grand Daughter had some of her Art displayed at a library in another city yesterday evening.
I'm sorry , but you are second fiddle to Ava.
River Rider, thanks for your research.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

A 1st Grade Class,would have a better grip on Mechanics...than you "do". Congratulations?!?

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lil Stick, you wonder why you aren't even a piss ant to me.
Too bad you weren't blessed as I.
Ava's self portrait. Pretty good for a 10 year old.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have more things to do than make an AZZ out of myself on a forum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

Are you Bitching or Bragging?

Hint.................

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,937 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,658
Posts18,399,290
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.