-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In actuality,this is a Weaver T-16...but I do get a kick outta you DUMB Fhuqks doing your best. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

The MQ aboard same,is simply vastly superior,from any/all angles.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some...thus being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. The Weaver variables are simply fhuqking Dog Schit.

My RAR 22LR shoots better than the Walther spouted Goat fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gawwwdamnit...schit,

I fhuqking forgot I have another T-16 on a fhuqking Cooper 233.

[Linked Image]

My bad.

Oooopsie!

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
What, you looking for a gold star? You have lots of stuff and you shoot a lot. Thats great.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Wonder why when we see stick we don't see ranting? He doesn't post on a thread where ranting is posting and ranting doesn't post on a thread where stick is posting...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I put an old Leupold 2x7x38mm on mine.It works great and fits the profile nice on my Henry pump 22mag.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Wonder why when we see stick we don't see ranting? He doesn't post on a thread where ranting is posting and ranting doesn't post on a thread where stick is posting...

I was wondering the same. I still wonder why the twigster doesn’t share all this knowledge with the optics forum. We all should truly feel blessed.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals will haveta' pardon my simply shooting it all and then some...thus being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. Not that I don't VERY much fhuqking enjoy you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks and your perpetual guessing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Twig all you do is post the same dribble and post the same pictures of the same pea shooters with occasional fish for scale and that’s it. You’re a [bleep]-pea-on. If you have something to share by all means put a comprehensive sentence out there. So what is it really, you’re about 13, maybe 14 and daddy didn’t love you? It’s ok. It wasn’t your fault. But you just make this so easy for the real public to pick apart. I would love nothing more than for a real knowledgeable shooter to share their experience and expertise. Unfortunately your well seems to be empty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

I rather enjoy you Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqks,doing your best.

Hint.................

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Oh man I cant wait to put a 30mm scope with 6x magnification, and huge target turrets on my RIMFIRE HUNTING RIFLE!!! What a load of freakin crap. Hahaha

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Vasquez956
Oh man I cant wait to put a 30mm scope with 6x magnification, and huge target turrets on my RIMFIRE HUNTING RIFLE!!! What a load of freakin crap. Hahaha
Nor do I want to haul a giant azz 4-16 AO that's half as big as the rifle around the woods and fields with me. I don't need to see the fuggin fleas in a woodchucks ear to kill it, nor do I wish to shoot flies in outer space with my .22 mag...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Nor do I want to haul a giant azz 4-16 AO that's half as big as the rifle around the woods and fields with me. I don't need to see the fuggin fleas in a woodchucks ear to kill it, nor do I wish to shoot flies in outer space with my .22 mag...

I'm with you guys on the whole "telescope on a rimfire" thing, but I do like a 3 or 4-12 on a magnum. Even on a good 22lr. I'm not a fan of large objective lenses.
A 6X on the small side for an lr suits me fine though. I have rifles set up both ways, and I find that its the weight of a large scope that puts me off, not the magnification. Of course, I don't leave them on 12X, but its there if I want it.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kragman1
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I'm with you guys on the whole "telescope on a rimfire" thing, but I do like a 3 or 4-12 on a magnum. Even on a good 22lr. I'm not a fan of large objective lenses.
A 6X on the small side for an lr suits me fine though. I have rifles set up both ways, and I find that its the weight of a large scope that puts me off, not the magnification. Of course, I don't leave them on 12X, but its there if I want it.
I had a 4-12 on my .222 for awhile. Hated the damn big thing and never needed the 12x magnification for shooting varmints out to 250 yards. Went back to a straight 6x on that .222 and lived with it happily till I sold it several years later. I now have a 3-9x40 on one of my .223's and a 2-7x32 on the other and have no problem killing chucks out to 250-300 yards with them. I sure as hell don't need more x's on my .22 mag. than on my .223's..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Scope's are simply steering devices,to align POA/POI with projectiles.

That whether a .177 Springer(FWB 300S).

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Various 22LR and Hummer High Zoot Wares.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Flyweight Custom Killing Rifle(Montucky 6BR no-turn).

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Or a true smattering.

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I get it...that you CLUELESS Fhuqks are Clueless and don't discount the fhuqking HILARITY,of you gals doing your best,as you talk out your asses.

Hint..............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All ornaments aside, it doesn't take much of a scope to wring out good results with a rimfire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulBurnedhard,

You've never even fhuqking "seen" a good scope,let alone a good rimfire.Let alone have an inkling...to the relative abilities of the melding. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got purty fhuqking QUIET.

I wonder why?

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I wonder why?

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Well twiggy because we all are laughing at you so hard no one can type .
Bwaaaaaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa Ha !!!

Oh and so not to come off too insensitive, Happy Easter.

Last edited by JimHnSTL; 04/20/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I wonder why?

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Well twiggy because we all are laughing at you so hard no one can type .
Bwaaaaaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa Ha !!!

Oh and so not to come off too insensitive, Happy Easter.

Your mind numbing brokedicktitude,is REALLY "convincing". Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
shooting groundsquirrels yesterday. Lousy conditions, still a lot of snow and 15 mph wind. Shots from 5 to about 130yds using 22mag and 17AH. My guns had 4-16's and power was cranked all the way quite a bit of the time. If you've got it you'll use it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 69 invisible), 3,058 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.