Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
What is a Harley without a 2 cylinder rumble?

............. Probably the sound of the future........ Sadly; for all of us dinosaurs......

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The bike lot at work today. Yeah, my bike is it. Mid 70s and overcast. Beautiful riding weather. You know who can't see the practical use of this new bike? The people who aren't riding their bikes. The people who have a bike just taking up space in the garage and aren't riding every day anyway. I'm in no hurry to switch to an electric bike, but I can see the practical use of it because I do ride every day.

[Linked Image]

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by klondike_mike
There's no point in trying to sell a practical motorcycle because there is no practical reason to own a motorcycle. It's purely an emotional decision. Do you need a 1700 cc V-Twin motor to ride to work? Or a 1400 cc race bike with lights that will tickle if not surpass 200 mph? Of course not but if we were looking for sensible we'd all be driving Honda Civics. How boring would that be? I hope this new Harley tempts some young people to try a motorcycle and live a little.

Total nonsense.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
The bike lot at work today. Yeah, my bike is it. Mid 70s and overcast. Beautiful riding weather. You know who can't see the practical use of this new bike? The people who aren't riding their bikes. The people who have a bike just taking up space in the garage and aren't riding every day anyway. I'm in no hurry to switch to an electric bike, but I can see the practical use of it because I do ride every day.

[Linked Image]

Gorgeous bike regardless.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image]

Gorgeous bike regardless.

Thanks. This is another picture from work last week. I sent it to my son to torment him. He's in Afghanistan and I'm baby sitting for him. I try to ride his once or twice a week to keep the battery charged.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I would be interested in electric vehicles and toys when they are functional and meet all my needs, including safely having the range I need to drive. I live in Wyoming and it is not uncommon to have 70+ miles between locations with services. If the batteries were not functioning at optimal level, I might not make it there. They are going to have to do better than that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Wasn't aware that even existed. Thanks for posting that. A mountain bike, with better suspension that you don't have to pedal and goes 60 mph. I'd seen the zeros and a buddy has an electric trials bike, but I need one of those.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oakster
I would be interested in electric vehicles and toys when they are functional and meet all my needs, including safely having the range I need to drive. I live in Wyoming and it is not uncommon to have 70+ miles between locations with services. If the batteries were not functioning at optimal level, I might not make it there. They are going to have to do better than that.

Sure they are, but that doesn't mean the majority of people who commute on a bike can't take advantage of the technology as it is. Electric bikes aren't being marketed for cross country trips any more than scooters are.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Thanks. This is another picture from work last week. I sent it to my son to torment him. He's in Afghanistan and I'm baby sitting for him. I try to ride his once or twice a week to keep the battery charged.

[Linked Image]

Oh wow.

That's a sharp bike. Is that the Scout Bobber?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Oakster

This might come as a huge shock to you but electric motorcycles are in their infancy and most people don't live in Wy-fugking-oming.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

Oh wow.

That's a sharp bike. Is that the Scout Bobber?

Yeah. Of the 16 months he's owned it, it's been at my house for at least 10 of them. I kinda feel bad that the tires are showing wear. I'll just tell him they were like that when he left.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey, he wanted to go fugk off in Afghanistan so that's on him. Grin...

Does that bike do pretty decent on the highway?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't push it too hard since it's not mine, but it does go pretty well. Fast and fun in the curves, but not much for suspension. The motor is fun to wind out to 8000rpms.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Well, Scarlet Johansson can rock a Livewire.....

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't push it too hard since it's not mine, but it does go pretty well. Fast and fun in the curves, but not much for suspension. The motor is fun to wind out to 8000rpms.

Cool bike.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That thing’s badass.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Cool bike.

The really cool part for me is having two bikes at home has allowed my daughter and I to ride together. She rides mine and I ride my sons. I guess when he comes home I'll have to buy her a bike.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Wasn't aware that even existed. Thanks for posting that. A mountain bike, with better suspension that you don't have to pedal and goes 60 mph. I'd seen the zeros and a buddy has an electric trials bike, but I need one of those.

If I lived somewhere else I'd buy one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The really cool part for me is having two bikes at home has allowed my daughter and I to ride together. She rides mine and I ride my sons. I guess when he comes home I'll have to buy her a bike.

That is cool.

Buy her CB1000R and tell me what you don't like about it.

Thanks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That is cool.

Buy her CB1000R and tell me what you don't like about it.

Thanks.

She's way too much of a daredevil to turn loose with something like that.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 52 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.