Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

(1) scope cap is a "bunch",to an Etch A Sketch. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I would like to know more about a certain pending .22/243.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

i've zero need to "prove" anything,let alone the mundane...despite your being unable to comprehend. Congratulations?!?

See? This is why I don't put Fug Stick on ignore! I'm laughing so hard, I about rolled out of my chair!

LOL! Fug Stick, your ENTIRE day is spent trying to prove yourself! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

This is going in my psych paper. Luckily, I get plenty of quotes like this so I don't have to type so much.

Here’s some exhibits for the paper. Proof he’s nuts but not that much. Lol. [Linked Image].

Here’s proof he doesn’t care what he dresses like at important family events.

[Linked Image]

The lazy eye and socks and sandals. Lmfao.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/16/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
His camera strap is three time more expensive than his entire wardrobe.

Plagiarism is fun. Say your not laughing sugartits

Last edited by fredIII; 04/16/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You Horny Man Lusting Thief! Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You Horny Man Lusting Thief! Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint.............

You are my favorite retard. LOL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll NEED to put this picture in your album too,as it's 10yrs of your "wages". Congratulations?!?

Hint..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I lose those stupid little 223's in my pockets...

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Fred,sticky is pissed off at me,should I be sorry?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dooshmike,

You GOTTA actually "own" them...in order to "lose" them,which discounts your "impetus". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint..............

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Cheer up...you are easily amongst THE sorriest of fhuqks here. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by RMerta
Boy this thread turned sour! Nothing I love more than talking about my 220 Swift and loads but I’ll skip this one.

Wise move .............

Maybe reiterate,how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

I might just take you up on that if I had a single inkling of where you thought or how you thought I was imitating you..........

Apparently, I'd have to walk on my knees for starters........

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'409,

Your BEST,is more than enough. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'409,

Your BEST,is more than enough. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

OK. Glad we cleared that up.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Oh weird another thread ruined. This place is an abortion.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ah, the Campfire Turd showed up. Figured as much when I opened this thread and saw the number of pages. What happened to the good old days when he got limited to only a handful of posts every 24 hours?

Back to the Swift. It's a screamer of a round and also one that many typical hunters have never heard of, so it makes a good conversation starter at camp. I'd be shocked if you don't enjoy it if you decide to get one.

My first experience with the Swift was when I bought my Pre 64 Model 70. I grabbed a couple of boxes of 50gr Rem PSP factory ammo to sight it in and get some brass and then went to my buddy's house that afternoon where a bunch of guys had gotten together to sight in their deer rifles for the season. We had just gotten our first chrono so everyone wanted to see what kind of speeds their rifles were producing. Most everyone was getting somewhere in the 2700-3000 range, with a couple of magnums hitting 3100 or slightly better. I pulled the Swift out of the case and the first round over the chrono registered 3950fps. The first question I got was "What in the holy hell are you shooting?" Most of them had never heard of the Swift so I had to impart some knowledge on the group. I bet most of them never forgot what it was after that day.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TATELAW
Ah, the Campfire Turd showed up. Figured as much when I opened this thread and saw the number of pages. What happened to the good old days when he got limited to only a handful of posts every 24 hours?

Back to the Swift. It's a screamer of a round and also one that many typical hunters have never heard of, so it makes a good conversation starter at camp. I'd be shocked if you don't enjoy it if you decide to get one.

My first experience with the Swift was when I bought my Pre 64 Model 70. I grabbed a couple of boxes of 50gr Rem PSP factory ammo to sight it in and get some brass and then went to my buddy's house that afternoon where a bunch of guys had gotten together to sight in their deer rifles for the season. We had just gotten our first chrono so everyone wanted to see what kind of speeds their rifles were producing. Most everyone was getting somewhere in the 2700-3000 range, with a couple of magnums hitting 3100 or slightly better. I pulled the Swift out of the case and the first round over the chrono registered 3950fps. The first question I got was "What in the holy hell are you shooting?" Most of them had never heard of the Swift so I had to impart some knowledge on the group. I bet most of them never forgot what it was after that day.

That's pretty cool!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'money,

Very GOOD call,to go right to Whining. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TAINT,

That was "compelling" testimony. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint..................

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
What did you use your Swift for,TATELAW?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1minute, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,194 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,528
Posts18,452,881
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.