24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look no farther than Lynn Castle's legacy for what they will let guides get away with...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
BP-B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the guide was trying to get the quota upped, he even said that area could support 5-6 rams being taking out of that area.. but a lot of guys called bs on that. From my understanding it’s the same guide that shot out 13D when it was a harvest ticket area. Not being anti guide but this area is very unique and says a lot about a guide wanting to potentially take 5-6 sheep a yr out of an area is bs. But again not even sure he’s still in there.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
When the guide was trying to get the quota upped, he even said that area could support 5-6 rams being taking out of that area.. but a lot of guys called bs on that. From my understanding it’s the same guide that shot out 13D when it was a harvest ticket area. Not being anti guide but this area is very unique and says a lot about a guide wanting to potentially take 5-6 sheep a yr out of an area is bs. But again not even sure he’s still in there.

Licensing board has a list of every guide and the areas they are allowed to hunt. Would link it for you, but it takes a bit of digging and I have a couple things I gotta do first.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S

Licensing board has a list of every guide and the areas they are allowed to hunt. Would link it for you, but it takes a bit of digging and I have a couple things I gotta do first.

Was bsing with Mike he said guide is no longer in that area he is now guiding on native land up there for sheep and moose. From what he said he shot two big sheep out of the glacier mtn area and moved on to native land. But at the end of the day blm can set a quota for guides.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by 79S
[quote=las]

You know there is a guide in there guiding for sheep..when you talk sheep hunting off the Taylor only one place to go.. last I heard he got blm to up his quota to 4 I think..

Wrong. There’s no quota for outfitters on blm land.

Here you go tiger.. this plan was approved and couple yrs later the guide asked for a higher quota for sheep..

https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front...62/Glacier_Mtn_Public_Scoping_032812.pdf

Look at you wasting your time to prove me wrong. Two things are a fact, those slings suck and you’re my bitch. Your attempt to win my approval has failed.

Dance monkey dance!

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Ha ha ha.
Wadda
Dick
Head

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by 79S
[quote=las]

You know there is a guide in there guiding for sheep..when you talk sheep hunting off the Taylor only one place to go.. last I heard he got blm to up his quota to 4 I think..

Wrong. There’s no quota for outfitters on blm land.

Here you go tiger.. this plan was approved and couple yrs later the guide asked for a higher quota for sheep..

https://eplanning.blm.gov/epl-front...62/Glacier_Mtn_Public_Scoping_032812.pdf

Look at you wasting your time to prove me wrong. Two things are a fact, those slings suck and you’re my bitch. Your attempt to win my approval has failed.

Dance monkey dance!

Aksagebrush, its a sad day when I can't win the approval of a retard like yourself.. I have failed ...

Last edited by 79S; 04/16/19.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Ha ha ha.
Wadda
Dick
Head

I don’t know why he so mean to us.. I hope one day we all can be best friends.

Last edited by 79S; 04/16/19.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
Ha ha ha.
Wadda
Dick
Head

I don't.
POS; nothing more, nothing less. Waste of skin and bandwidth.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Ha ha ha.
Wadda
Dick
Head

I don't.
POS; nothing more, nothing less. Waste of skin and bandwidth.

Let's pray on this.. and May darkness in aksagebrush heart be cleansed

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
786 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 77 invisible), 3,192 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.