W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Wish me luck.

Any kids to worry about?

Seems like things going South between the parents can’t always be avoided, but when they do the kids almost always are worse off for it.

I have heard four out of five divorces are at the request of the woman, sounds about right.

One thing I learned from my own is a lot of the time the only thing worse than her leaving is if she doesn’t .

I can't remember who said it but it went like this; "I've had bad luck with wives, the first one left me and the second one won't!"

A piece of advice when I got married was "half your problems you can solve by just not saying anything" He failed to tell me how to determine which half was which though. smirk

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hope everything works out for YOU Boomer

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Mine finally left after 23 years. That was 21 years ago. Haven't tried since. Better that way

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having had three wives, I'd put that under the heading of Fire is hot, water is wet, and women are crazy

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I haven't communicated with my wife since Saturday.

Wow!
In my mind, there's nothing this side of cheating that can kill a marriage faster than the silent treatment.

My wife used to pull that and it really made me wonder if I was married.

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
As has b n said over and over, they are all fuggin crazy. If I lost my wife tomorrow I would happily live out the rest of my days hunting, fishing and riding - ALONE! I wouldn't even think about getting back on the crazy train. Some of you guys with two, three or even more ... I don't know how or why...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
As has b n said over and over, they are all fuggin crazy. If I lost my wife tomorrow I would happily live out the rest of my days hunting, fishing and riding - ALONE! I wouldn't even think about getting back on the crazy train. Some of you guys with two, three or even more ... I don't know how or why...

It's been reported that sometimes, in certain situations, on occasion, men lack judgement in all matters pussy related.

LOL
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Well you know the saying:

If it has tits or tires, sooner or later, you are gonna have problems with it.

I found that saying to be 1000% true.

If my marriage ended, ain't no way I would ever get married again. Hell, for that matter, fairly certain I would not even have a female around anymore at this point in my life. They ain't worth the bull poop, drama, and as they say, "cray cray." It would be me, my dogs, hunting, family, friends, traveling, and my back porch. Quiet. Nice. Easy.

Last edited by flagstaff; 04/18/19.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Well you know the saying:

If it has tits or tires, sooner or later, you are gonna have problems with it.

I found that saying to be 1000% true.

If my marriage ended, ain't no way I would ever get married again. Hell, for that matter, fairly certain I would not even have a female around anymore at this point in my life. They ain't worth the bull poop, drama, and as they say, "cray cray." It would be me, my dogs, hunting, friends, traveling, and my back porch. Quiet. Nice. Easy.

And a full night sleep to boot!

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck, Buckaroo. Hope this doesn't go really South for you.

Take it from a Crazy Bitch survivor, choose your words very carefully if it looks like it's really going in the schitter. The rest of your life will thank you.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell with it Boomer, tell her you're glad you did her sister on your wedding day! Live large! Take the bull by the horns and put that crazy woman on her heals.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/18/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Add me to the list if something ended my marriage, I’d not go that route again.

It would be futile.

My wife is a tough act to follow. Like Aces, I found one of the 2% I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Absolutely stunning when we met, cheerful, hard working, great mom and has done a helluva job in biz.

Would be no use for me to try again, even a really good gal would seem like a weak imitation of my Mrs.

We’ve had ups and downs in our marriage, 99% my fault. Used to think she stayed around when I was being an azz cause I was special 🤦🏼‍♂️ Imagine how dumb I felt when I realized she stayed cause she was special, not me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve had a lot of blessings in this life, but my wife tops them all, even kids in my situation and we have 3 great adult kids.

For you guys dealing with the 98%, it makes hookers look attractive and a bargain I’m sure. Wish you all the best Mtn Boomer, marriage problems suck

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another one

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Tell ya what my wife has her moments but I wouldn’t trade her for anything or anyone. She has pulled me back from the crazy ledge, saving me from myself, more than I’d care to count.

Sure every 28 days things can get a little tense and irrational but glad they’re on a calendar and it’s hormonal. My crazy is less predictable and I don’t have biological excuses...

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Wish me luck.

Well damn, good luck, more than happy to report never had a chicken get crazy stupid with me, very thankful for that, would suck I guess to have to mash a face you used to smooch on. grin

Trump Won!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Reminds me of the bafflement thread. On thinking it over, about 20% of everything she does baffles me - I just don't notice it much anymore, after 40 years. Too much work.... smile

My favorite: On busy multi-lane interstates or freeways, she has a habit (about 70% of the time) of waiting until we see the "Exit XXX one mile", then getting as far away from the exit lane as possible, driving there for 30-40 seconds, then fighting her way back to usually make the exit.

That doesn't make her crazy- just me and everyone else on the road there.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wish me luck.

What kind of crazy?

I attempted to date a bipolar crazy lady. She was fun until I threw water on her dog to stop her fighting. She said good for stopping a dog fight. A few minutes later when I was refilling my bucket of water she attacked me. Yelling she is the only one who can discipline her dog. I grabbed her arms to prevent her from doing more damage. Finally some guy came up and forcefully told her to stop.

[Linked Image from ]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Add me to the list if something ended my marriage, I’d not go that route again.

It would be futile.

My wife is a tough act to follow. Like Aces, I found one of the 2% I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Absolutely stunning when we met, cheerful, hard working, great mom and has done a helluva job in biz.

Would be no use for me to try again, even a really good gal would seem like a weak imitation of my Mrs.

We’ve had ups and downs in our marriage, 99% my fault. Used to think she stayed around when I was being an azz cause I was special 🤦🏼‍♂️ Imagine how dumb I felt when I realized she stayed cause she was special, not me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve had a lot of blessings in this life, but my wife tops them all, even kids in my situation and we have 3 great adult kids.

For you guys dealing with the 98%, it makes hookers look attractive and a bargain I’m sure. Wish you all the best Mtn Boomer, marriage problems suck

Hope You and the DeadmansHand have room for me on that list, there's NOT another girl like the one I have, no way, no how, nowhere, if she splits, I'm a hermit! smile

Trump Won!
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.