-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maser? Is that who that was? Ugh. That's about like digging up a half-rotten corpse. Why do it?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So what's this thread all about again? Sounds pretty autistic to me. wink

And no, I don't post under sock accounts at this site. I actually have respect for this site and if Rick only wants me to make a post every 3 months, then I'll live with that until I'm freed again! I do miss participating here like I used to, but hey I'm a guest at this party and I have to obey the host or I'm gone. I hope all my fellow deplorables are doing good and I hope everyone has a blessed upcoming Easter Sunday.

Hit me up with a PM or on Kik @ GamerKidGod Or SMS @ 12092265743
(DISCLAIMER: Don't contact me if you're a Leftist SJW because you will NOT like my response)

And no to anyone who asks about those infamous pics of me. I NEVER posted them here. They were stolen from a stupid MySpace page I made back when I was 16 and posted here and at many other sites without my consent. I don't blame those who stole my pics I blame MySpace for being stupid and making a private page public for everyone to see. I'm turning 30 years old in October this year so if you want to keep my teenage legacy alive for whatever reason and look at pics of a teenage boy in diapers, that's your choice. Personally, I just wanna move forward.

Last edited by Maser; 04/19/19.

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
hahaha

Turds will be committing seppuku grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome back. How's your boy doing?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Free Masar!!!

Shoulda added more to your post.

Is it once a year or twice a year Ricbin let's you post?

Or ya got some sock puppet on here scuffing people up???

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Unlike Archivist, Necromancer compulsively saves every forum message in carefully preserved archives for future use in battle, while Necromancer collects departed threads merely for the thrill of resurrecting them. Some say he performs this unnatural act out of malice, others say he can’t help himself, but no one really knows.

From Flame Warriors Guide

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
To get banned or restricted on this site takes a special kind of stupid. I’m sure that not acting like a creepy weirdo would go a long way towards being able to participate here. Your attitude towards Rick’s site is correct and well adjusted and I hope you are as well. I also hope your son is doing good and growing mentally, physically and spiritually as well.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Maser
So what's this thread all about again? Sounds pretty autistic to me. wink

And no, I don't post under sock accounts at this site. I actually have respect for this site and if Rick only wants me to make a post every 3 months, then I'll live with that until I'm freed again! I do miss participating here like I used to, but hey I'm a guest at this party and I have to obey the host or I'm gone. I hope all my fellow deplorables are doing good and I hope everyone has a blessed upcoming Easter Sunday.

Hit me up with a PM or on Kik @ GamerKidGod
(DISCLAIMER: Don't contact me if you're a Leftist SJW because you will NOT like my response)

The only question I have .
Did you actually post those diaper pictures on here???

Wtf???
Lmfao!!!

We all know the 1st rule about sock puppet club.

Is

Dont talk about sock puppet club...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I for one would like to revisit the diaper photos.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50

I truly don’t believe he does, it likely wouldn’t be hard to recognize but I actually believe him.

I hope manhood or at least teenage male-hood has found him. I never hated him and always hoped he’d grow up, I’d also hoped that he would find his moral compass, for him but more especially for his son. He did pretty much everything he could to creep out people by being outlandish and pathetic, some of his stuff was beyond the pale. He was a just a kid himself and obviously needed some positive male examples. While I hate banning I think Rick was 100% correct in his decision. If he were allowed to post again I’d hope he was put on a very short leash, we don’t need that chit on here.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
A few months ago he asked rick to let him back on.
He promised he would be a good pissypants this time around.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
think he'd be in his mid 20s now.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Seriously?.....if so then you should be banned too. 🤮

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Seriously?.....if so then you should be banned too. 🤮

Would welcome it.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Rick if your on a roll please get rid of the troll Paddler

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50

I truly don’t believe he does, it likely wouldn’t be hard to recognize but I actually believe him.

I hope manhood or at least teenage male-hood has found him. I never hated him and always hoped he’d grow up, I’d also hoped that he would find his moral compass, for him but more especially for his son. He did pretty much everything he could to creep out people by being outlandish and pathetic, some of his stuff was beyond the pale. He was a just a kid himself and obviously needed some positive male examples. While I hate banning I think Rick was 100% correct in his decision. If he were allowed to post again I’d hope he was put on a very short leash, we don’t need that chit on here.

I guess you have a point, Aces. I shouldn't be too tough on him, I suppose. Let's hope he has grown up and that his son is doing well.

Last edited by 340boy; 04/19/19.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
340, I wouldn’t want my life defined by the stupid things I did as a kid (although nothing like his teenage years) so I’d be willing to give him another chance but it ain’t up to me. I think the bigger problem is probably some of the “guys” on here that will act worse and more immature then maser did years ago. The prebuscent peanut gallery will be relentless unless he changes his name and truly starts fresh. If I were him I wouldn’t let anyone know who I was and begin over with a post count of ZERO. If he doesn’t then every time one of the peanut gallery disagrees with him or he disagrees with them in a reasonable debate they’ll throw out his past and the thread will devolve quickly despite the merit of the topic being discussed. That’s just my own personal opinion.....it’s Easter and Spring for crying out loud, a time of renewal and rebirth. 😁

His statement above speaks volumes if it’s sincere....

“I'm turning 30 years old in October this year so if you want to keep my teenage legacy alive for whatever reason and look at pics of a teenage boy in diapers, that's your choice. Personally, I just wanna move forward.”

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
F u c k s given = zero

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
340, I wouldn’t want my life defined by the stupid things I did as a kid (although nothing like his teenage years) so I’d be willing to give him another chance but it ain’t up to me. I think the bigger problem is probably some of the “guys” on here that will act worse and more immature then maser did years ago. The prebuscent peanut gallery will be relentless unless he changes his name and truly starts fresh. If I were him I wouldn’t let anyone know who I was and begin over with a post count of ZERO. If he doesn’t then every time one of the peanut gallery disagrees with him or he disagrees with them in a reasonable debate they’ll throw out his past and the thread will devolve quickly despite the merit of the topic being discussed. That’s just my own personal opinion.....it’s Easter and Spring for crying out loud, a time of renewal and rebirth. 😁

“I'm turning 30 years old in October this year so if you want to keep my teenage legacy alive for whatever reason and look at pics of a teenage boy in diapers, that's your choice. Personally, I just wanna move forward.”

Well said!
I hope things go well for him, in that case.

Happy Easter!

James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

damn 30 already time fly's and you're right people grow up. kids tend to help with that.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 35, 44mc, Ashworth, 11 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,260
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.