Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Picking schit with the chickens,ain't my gig.

Hint.................

I call Bull Schitt....that's EXACTLY what your GIG is....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Ackman
Originally Posted by GoForBroke
It's as simple as already having the supplies to shoot. Most would understand that. I'd rather be out shooting than going out buying brass and supplies. I'll be out soon shooting rats when the weather clears up. Some are just coming out after having their babies. When the weather finally clears will be in the thick of it.

Potguts are out now when it's not snowing. It'll clear, then another front comes in.

They were out today as were the sagerats. Still waiting for the rats to have their pups outside on their own. That's when the shooting will begin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You'd need a Co-signer for the muzzle tape alone. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
5 more gr case capacity, awesome brass, no fire forming, shouldn't be much to think about...

Well again..... I bet it's better than 22-250 ai by a smidge....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 22-250AI has the case capacity/performance advantage.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

You'd need a Co-signer for the muzzle tape alone. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

So you are volunteering to be that Co-signer?

you sure ya got any money left after all the junk you order? , then there is the meth, booze etc you're always on.

Aww never mind.... I don't use muzzle tape,, as I don't throw my firearms in the river or creek to clean them
off, or just from being too strung out to notice....some of us actually take care of our stuff...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You poor poor(literally) Opiate Addled DUMB Fhuqk...what else can you "do" but pan handle? Congratulations?!?

Hint.....................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hint................

🤔🙄

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least you can "afford" to guess. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

You poor poor(literally) Opiate Addled DUMB Fhuqk...what else can you "do" but pan handle? Congratulations?!?

Hint.....................

Aww hell Stumpy......unlike you, I don't use drugs... nor do I panhandle or collect food stamps or welfare..

But I do admit, I do use toilet paper, which is more than I can say for you....

Cause anyone can smell the schitt stench on your posts even.....

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your fascination with Male Anatomy,is beyond telling and your Toxicology Report would read like the funny papers. Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than an Opiate Addled Brokedick Candy Striper,wondering aloud,why she cleans bedpans as a "career" and is mired in that perpetual rut.

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Perhaps you missed it the second time...

only place you've ever seen STUPIDITY, is when you look in the mirror....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Be SURE to start a Thread,if/when you ever "see" your first 224 Kreedmire. Congratulations?!?

It'll look like this(the one on the far right,wearing the 88 ELD).

[Linked Image]

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What was Forrest Gump's analysis, after he saw some of your Busheler videos on BoobTube?

"Stupid is as Stupid Does" wasn't it?

But hey Stumpy.. we all love ya.. its an American Tradition to root for the UnderDog all the time.
Or in your case the UnderFrog....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hint................

Well run AI the dummy..... how many times have you cited, “because pulling the trigger is sooooo much work”.....

You lie and bullshiit soooo much you forget!!!! Haha tff

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hint................

Well run AI the dummy..... how many times have you cited, “because pulling the trigger is sooooo much work”.....

Dang Jud, you think would get the "hint" by now? nobody cares about his bullchit.....
Yet he keeps inserting himself into threads..... he must be desperate to be heard? bet he is having accolade withdrawals... hahahaha

Gotta give him credit for somethin...... persistence... perhaps?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hint................

Dang Jud, you think would get the "hint" by now? nobody cares about his bullchit.....
Yet he keeps inserting himself into threads..... he must be desperate to be heard? bet he is having accolade withdrawals... hahahaha

Gotta give him credit for somethin...... persistence... perhaps?

So consider he lives around a place with few people, and then his stellar personality...

the internet is about all of a social life Stumpy has... living alone etc.

in case, he probably thanks God he can buy booze and meth....

I for one, care for what Stumpy posts... even if all I read is blahblahblahblahblahblah etc..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooooooopsie.........

Rubble rubble.... haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
laugh laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ackman
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I’m struggling between the 22-250 AI and 22 CM. I don’t know how much difference there really is...

Can't tell you about the Creedmore, never used one. But the 22-250AI since about '90 and wore out a few barrels. I like the cartridge. Best accuracy and vel. in my std. 22-250 is a 50 with 37.5 / RL15 doing 3926. Very good load. Several 22-250AI's all love about 40-41gr. RL15. .Favorite is the 25" Walther....fireforrms at 4113 with 38.5gr./ RL15, with formed brass and 39.9gr it's doing about 4200 - almost 300 fps. more than that std 22-250. ( I'll add that fireforming load is just as accurate as formed and completely usable in the field - I've formed about 6,000 AI cases of different chamberings on chucks and pd's) The 28" Hart is at 4246 with 41.2gr. A 25" Winchester barrel likes 39.8gr for 4079fps is best......40.2gr does 4126 but less acccurate. Chambers are all comparable with no freebore, but my reamer has .255" nk while 2 of these barrels are tight neck. Win. 760 works well in that case but it takes more of it and velocity/accuracy isn't up to RL15. Best powder I've found is Reloder 15, the stuff just works great. Brass is the very tough and no longer available PMC. The 22-250AI has always worked real well for me and I've no reason to start messing with another one. But if you're starting from scratch and 22CM brass is readily available, and the stuff is good, I'd say it's a tossup and go with either.

Great info and sounds like you are moving things out of your shooters at top speed. Great to see.

I have a beloved 22-250 and worked up a load with 30g NXT and RL-7 to get to 4329fps over my chronograph but felt like this was going to wear out that barrel super fast and bagged that load. Favorite 22-250 load is 40g NBT with Varget for a whisper under 3800fps again over chronograph for a shoot all day loading. Shot many many rounds through it and love that 22-250 caliber.

Your experience shows a favorite powder in the RL-15 and I wondered if the newer RL-16 holds any interest for your applications?

I am using it in a AR10 6.5CM with some very good results in velocity and accuracy.

Again its good to see someone who is interest in some fast movers when it comes to reloading for varmint applications. Many times we get a wee bit of shade from those that don't.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.