Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.faithwire.com/2019/04/1...-ixuzLmGYRl7PGs4_QwOuh_Idqjs0D67EAAzGdKs

Million+ Muslims already in concentration camps.... Pope agrees to Chinees approved version of Catholic church and now the Protestants are being targeted..... Communism sucks

Chinese City Offers $1,500 USD Reward for Snitching on Christians

Photo by Kevin Frayer/Getty Images

By Lindsay Elizabeth
Author

April 10, 2019
The Chinese government is increasing its crackdown on Christians by actually rewarding citizens that report Christians to the government.
China Continues Christian Persecution, Demanding ‘Church-Free Zones’ Near Schools

Guangzhou has become the first city to offer up to $1,500 USD to any Chinese citizen that reports “illegal religious activities,” like underground churches or Bible studies, which was recently announced by their ethnic and religious affairs department.
According to the South China Morning Post, the city’s crackdown has come down hardest on unregistered Protestant churches. The government has also demolished Catholic churches, Buddhist temples and Muslim mosques that were not government-approved.
Not only can informants earn between 5,000 and 10,000 Chinese yuan for reporting a religious leader who is not Chinese, but they can also receive 3,000 to 5,000 yuan for reporting a foreign religious group, and 100 to 3,000 yuan for reporting local religious gatherings.
Ying [bleep]-Tsang, who is the director of the Divinity School of Chung Chi College at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, said the crackdown is more common than people think and allows for strict social control.
Pastors in China Put Lives on the Line for Christ in Face of Communist Crackdown

“This will compress the survival space of house churches,” he told the Morning Post. “Not only will they have to deal with the official crackdown but now also the threat from their neighbors.”
The path to sinicization
Over the past year, the Chinese government has cracked down on Christian practices, while giving more freedom to grassroots officials to implement their own power over religious practitioners, shutting down small religious gatherings and implementing strong penalties against Christians.
As Faithwire previously reported, in January, a document was issued to a city in the Shanxi Province by the Bureau of Ethnic and Religious Affairs that would regulate “church-free zones” near Chinese schools.
The plan, officially known as the “Implementation Plan on the Special Governance of Private Christian Gathering Sites,” not only created mandatory “church-free zones,” but also required churches to give the names of youth members to the local government.
The city in the Shanxi Province was not the only one affected by this ruling, as a similar document was issued to the Henan Province. It reads, in part:
All private Christian gathering sites around universities and colleges, as well as on-campus activity sites, are to be shut down in accordance with the law. Criticism and [re]education of participating teachers and students is to be carried out by the school authorities.

China Moves to Ban Internet Church Activities

In September, the Chinese State Administration for Religious Affairs (SARA) proposed legislation to further regulate Christian activity on their already regulated internet, Christianity Today reported.
This type of law would prohibit things like online church services, which would be detrimental to Christians in China who already have extremely limited opportunities to hear the Word of God.
In August 2018, Radio Free Asia, a group that tracks and follows free speech in Asia, reported that the Christians in China were facing the “most systematic suppression of Christianity in China since religious freedom was written into the constitution in 1982.”

This news, as startling as it was, came as no surprise, as President Xi Jinping has been extremely open about his desire to repress the spread of the Christian faith. In 2016, Xi said, “We must resolutely guard against overseas infiltrations via religious means.”
There has been a steady increase in persecution from local governments over the past couple of years, with various cities implementing rules against all religious gatherings.
In May 2018, Wenzhou and Shaoxing, two cities in the eastern province, banned all forms of religious gatherings — including Bible studies, prayer meetings and church services. Not only this, but they also called for citizens to renounce their faith, especially those who believe in Jesus Christ.
As the plight of Chinese Christians seems to only grow worse over time, Western Christians can do their part by praying for the protection and perseverance of the faithful and their families as they continue to proclaim the Gospel in a hostile land.

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's really tough when true believers clash in the world.

physically they are neighbors,

and the internet too.

the chinese.

the UN.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And aliens. Don't forget the aliens.

LOL
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
China really knows how to handle these savages. If only the US had the BALLS to do such an honorable thing.

Merica!

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
China really knows how to handle these savages. If only the US had the BALLS to do such an honorable thing.

Merica!

Hell ya. I think you and I are going to be great friends. Trumps got balls eh?

LOL
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Let’s see who’s country is it? Oh that’s right it’s China’s!!! There country there rules. If you don’t like it then don’t go.

Frickin liberal idiots.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh bother.

Just a few days ago the Campfire loved China.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2

good point. thank you.

i just hate it when we forever forget the aliens.

they are traveling with us, and have their role to play.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus

good point. thank you.

Sheit yeah man. They ever where.

LOL
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

good point. thank you.

Sheit yeah man. They ever where.

exactly! the atheists leave out god.

lot's of folks leave out the aliens.

why do people hold onto their beliefs,

and discard the beliefs of others among us?

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The second coming can’t get here fast enough

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know Gus, it's a puzzler to me too. Why can't people see them?

What about the unexplained noises and sightings? Those weren't humminbirds ya know whattum sayin?

What about the lights?

Last edited by Fireball2; 04/19/19.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A girl that both my daughters went to high school with became a missionary with her husband. Nice folks, salt of the earth but very naive. They sold their house, car and pretty much all their earthly belongings and moved to China to preach the gospel. I told my wife they won't last a year because of the religious persecution.

They were back in 3 months. All that was said was they made it out with their lives.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by viking
The second coming can’t get here fast enough

If I had a nickel...

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Don’t get me wrong I think it’s appalling but in fairness it is there country.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i bet'cha missionaries over in chiner get trtd better than the christian missionaries over in the muslim denominated middle east.

i hear they behead christians. no wonder missionaries aren't flocking to the middle east in droves.

it's far more lucrative to serve over here in the good ol stateside.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Gus
i bet'cha missionaries over in chiner get trtd better than the christian missionaries over in the muslim denominated middle east.

i hear they behead christians. no wonder missionaries aren't flocking to the middle east in droves.

it's far more lucrative to serve over here in the good ol stateside.

Gus,
ISIS was doing that, but we put a real hurt on them.
It really depends on the Muslim country, they are not all the same.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Um, I hesitate to ask Gus but... lucrative???

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Let’s see who’s country is it? Oh that’s right it’s China’s!!! There country there rules. If you don’t like it then don’t go.

Frickin liberal idiots.

I don't believe you will ever find a liberal pushing the Gospel in China. Only the most brave and heroic.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Springcove

Frickin liberal idiots.

Really?

1.3 Billion people in China, and almost all of there were born there, including the vast majority of the persecuted Christians in that country.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/20/19.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 240NMC, 71 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,958
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.