bitchlambert,

Are you Bitching or Bragging?

Hint.................

What do you think?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bitchlambert,

I'm HOPING you "think" that is "good"...if only to add more oblivious humor to the equation.

Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
for the casual user such as myself, it' makes no difference

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bitch is simply doing her BEST,which is funnier than fhuqk.

HINT......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Bitch is simply doing her BEST,which is funnier than fhuqk.

HINT......................
Let see your answer. You are so smart, you have the answer, right?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would ask what sort of low life azzhole would call someone's 10 year old great granddaughter a "Bitch". that stick person answered my question. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just received my reamer for the 52grn 12 twist barrel. John Holiger loaned it to me. I will try to have time to chamber it this weekend. I'm looking for a quality glass stock and bottom metal for it.
I will give lil stick a little help, I don't think he was referring to my Great Grand Daughter, but to me. He is just a sick old fat AZZ that has terrible self esteem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trybone,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint............
Fug Stick,
If I thought that was an honest apology for the way you shoot your mouth, I would pardon you.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
some folks are just like this all the time. They can't help it. Used to have a boss just like it, no matter he was an azz and simply didn't care.

In the end stuff like this sorts itself out.

But I do recall folks coming to twigs side when someone said something about his family, and here he is....

I keep hearing in person he is fine... would have to take proof to prove, and does not excuse rudeness. There was some quote about rude IIRC...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I would ask what sort of low life azzhole would call someone's 10 year old great granddaughter a "Bitch". that stick person answered my question. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

You missed the mark on that one.. He was referring to Butch as the Bitch not his granddaughter... I try not to get involved in these pissing matches..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
some folks are just like this all the time. They can't help it. Used to have a boss just like it, no matter he was an azz and simply didn't care.

In the end stuff like this sorts itself out.

But I do recall folks coming to twigs side when someone said something about his family, and here he is....

I keep hearing in person he is fine... would have to take proof to prove, and does not excuse rudeness. There was some quote about rude IIRC...

Should of left that Texas attitude in Texas bud... Or maybe Delta Jct already wearing on you.. I know it would me..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You like stick. I don't like his smart azz attitude. Life is to short.

Thats about all there is for this one and since it works for me I suspect thats all that really matters.

It is a shame that one gets taken to task for trying to live by the golden rule.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
You like stick. I don't like his smart azz attitude. Life is to short.

Thats about all there is for this one and since it works for me I suspect thats all that really matters.

It is a shame that one gets taken to task for trying to live by the golden rule.

Its life man, you all get your panties in a bunch over a guy on the Internet..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Before the internet 223 and 5.56 were interchangeable. While technically the 5.56 CAN be loaded slightly hotter, and has slightly looser tolerances in the chamber they are so close I don't see anyone ever having a serious issue. I've seen much greater variation in factory loads and rifles that were all chambered in 30-06. Heard of and seen more real problems with 30-06 rifles and ammo due to normal variations in manufacturing tolerances than I've seen between 223 and 5.56 rifles and ammo.

The most likely issue is that a semi auto with a 223 chamber might not function as reliable with hotter 5.56 ammo. Just like a Garand won't function with hotter 30-06 loads. But how many semi-auto rifles have 223 chambers.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JMR40
Before the internet 223 and 5.56 were interchangeable. While technically the 5.56 CAN be loaded slightly hotter, and has slightly looser tolerances in the chamber they are so close I don't see anyone ever having a serious issue. I've seen much greater variation in factory loads and rifles that were all chambered in 30-06. Heard of and seen more real problems with 30-06 rifles and ammo due to normal variations in manufacturing tolerances than I've seen between 223 and 5.56 rifles and ammo.

The most likely issue is that a semi auto with a 223 chamber might not function as reliable with hotter 5.56 ammo. Just like a Garand won't function with hotter 30-06 loads. But how many semi-auto rifles have 223 chambers.

You are kind of right.

In a bolt gun with factory ammo, you will never see the difference.

In an AR, if you load to max for a 5.56 chamber you will need to back off about a grain in a true .223 chamber, or you will be picking primers out of your trigger group.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You are kind of right.

In an AR, if you load to max for a 5.56 chamber you will need to back off about a grain in a true .223 chamber, or you will be picking primers out of your trigger group.

So if we're only talking about < 5% difference in maximum charge with a 5.56 versus .223 chamber ... It seems to me that you easily could find that much difference in any two rifles with the same NOMINAL chambering, correct?

Last edited by night_owl; 04/25/19.

abusus non tollit usum
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by night_owl
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You are kind of right.

So if we're only talking about < 5% difference in maximum charge with a 5.56 versus .223 chamber ... It seems to me that you easily could find that much difference in any two rifles with the same NOMINAL chambering, correct?

In new firearms? I've seen that level of variance in other calibers, especially if we are talking modern firearms vs. worn old military chambers, but that's not what I'm talking about. In the .270, which I've shot a lot I have yet to see one in good working order where I needed back my max loads off 3 whole grains due to a tight sammi spec chamber.

Modern low round count barrels in good working order. Sure you will have some differences, but in my experience, if you don't back your max 5.56 loads off a grain for a .223 chamber you will not like the results.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/25/19.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are plenty of guns out there marked "223" with 5.56 NATO chambers too.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,330
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.