Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Why wouldn’t the FOTPT doctrine apply to the obstruction of justice accusations? If the democraps made up the collusion allegations, which we now know they did, why wouldn’t that doctrine apply in full force? How can one obstruct “justice” when that justice is based upon lies and false allegations? Why aren’t the dirtbags that proffered those lies in the fake dossier being investigated and charged with obstruction? They did more to obstruct justice and tied the hands of at least 2 branches of government for 2 years while this investigation into unadulterated bullshit took place. Every swinging dick that clogged the airways with their lies should face charges of putting public false allegations and outright lies.....then hung until they’re dead.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
It would........if there was any sort of equity left at the .gov level.

I’m afraid we’re well past that now.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9

George

George, Yeah that’s kinda what I figured. It’s sad that we’ve gone so far down the road of demise that simple principles don’t even have meaning anymore.

Happy Easter to you all.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Those ideals only apply to those of us ‘below’ our elected officials (I refuse to use the term leaders since there aren’t any).

Thank you, and back at you on the opposite side of the Nation.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why wouldn’t the FOTPT doctrine apply to the obstruction of justice accusations? If the democraps made up the collusion allegations, which we now know they did, why wouldn’t that doctrine apply in full force? How can one obstruct “justice” when that justice is based upon lies and false allegations? Why aren’t the dirtbags that proffered those lies in the fake dossier being investigated and charged with obstruction? They did more to obstruct justice and tied the hands of at least 2 branches of government for 2 years while this investigation into unadulterated bullshit took place. Every swinging dick that clogged the airways with their lies should face charges of putting public false allegations and outright lies.....then hung until they’re dead.

It's very simple. The people who are elected to represent Americans are in collusion with those who have an agenda to destroy it.

I don't understand people, at this point, who are constantly asking questions about why people in the federal government are never charged for the obvious crimes they commit.

Why would one think that the puppet masters would punish their puppets?

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
AcesNEights: I agree with your contentions completely, but I have to say, you are dreaming if you are expecting fairness/rationality/equal justice under the law to prevail in any way shape or form out there in Washington D.C.!
Sad but true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and by the way,...you ain't seen nuthin' yet!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You need to get a radio program.....I’d rather listen to you than Hannity! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I get so tired of these FDA.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We can't possibly know what's going on in the justice department.The best scenario would be that all of the people responsible for this hoax will be prosecuted and if found guilty, put into jail.

A good bet is that Barr will cover for his friend Mueller aka "A crook with a badge".

Only time will tell.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I think the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine WOULD apply if the case were being heard in a court. What is going on here, though, is that Mueller strategically chose to not make a finding that would have led to criminal charges. Instead, he wrote a report that will be used by the Democrats to impeach in the House and that is not a judicial proceeding, it's a legislative proceeding. I'm not an expert on these things, but I believe Congress creates its own rules for an impeachment proceeding, and only if they choose to include the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine would it apply. And you can bet that the Democrats will NOT include this in the House proceedings.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For the same reason that convictions were obtained against Flynn and a few others for lying to investigators. It matters not that te investigation was begun with false accusations, you commit a crime if you hinder any investigation, regardless of the investigation's outcome. Flynn was trapped into perjury, but he did perjure himself. Unless you're a gay, black actor in the most historically corrupt city in the nation. The second half of your post would be accurate. Those that proffered lies to the public in their official capacity as congresscritters, as well as those that initiated the "evidence", should be prosecuted for a myriad of crimes, from malfeasance, tampering with evidence, lying to law enforcement, and even RICO may apply as the activity/communication/payment occurred across state lines and involved an actual conspiracy between all the Hillary/Comey/Obama actors.

Last edited by Sprint11; 04/21/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Justice will only come from the people.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by NH K9

George

We live in a land where lawlessness is the law.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The federal gov't - too big to fail .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Where the law breaks the law, there is no law.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Where the law breaks the law, there is no law.

Our founding fathers and John Locke understood these things.
We return to a state of nature as natural born sovereigns, and give no obedience to a broken and illegitimate system.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The big government establishment crowd will fight to the death and use every trick at their disposal to keep from abdicating one ounce of their power. This attitude crosses the isle and applies to both parties. Everyone up there has something to loose. I'd give pretty good odds that the Clintons have dirt on just about everyone in Washington. The various agencies have been staffed with career democrat operatives. I don't expect anyone to be indicted but I do expect the democrats to vote to impeach. What have they got to loose?

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks for the well reasoned responses guys! It just seems to me that it’s impossible to obstruct the investigation of a crime that didn’t exist because the KNOWN evidence that was used as the basis for the investigation was KNOWN to be a lie, the allegation of a crime that was wholly and completely fabricated. The fabrication of the lie about a false crime IS in and of itself a crime but we don’t hear much about that. If Mueller was looking through everyone’s bank accounts and social media posts why didn’t he look into the Clinton Foundation? It also seems that it’s impossible to obstruct justice when justice is not being administered. Obstruction has always been a wide net that’s cast when no other charge/s can be levied. It’s a bullshit charge at all levels because it’s used as a catch-all when no crime has been committed. It’s an emotionally based charge in all levels of LE. I’ve seen it used against people when they’re only mistake was being in the wrong place at the wrong time or a well placed insult that bruised an ego was really their only “crime”.

Happy Easter to everyone except Remsen. 😁

Happy Passover Remsen. 👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just remember, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine is a judicial remedy for illegally obtained evidence. With a great big exception called inevitable discovery. Not exactly cut and dried. Depends very much on the facts of the instant case.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
752 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 78 invisible), 2,943 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,716
Posts18,400,413
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.