Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice score benchman
CZ makes a great lefty. My wife and I have a mirror image pair.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit and the less you "know" or "do"...the "better" they are.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I cant remember the last time I got laid, and if I were being completely honest, I'd piss myself silly if I ever met Benchman in person.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Croquett,

"Luckily" for you...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just another Turd in the Punch Bowl Thread by the Campfire's Easter Egghead from Nowhere Alaska...

Seems he's got a bug up his ass today....meaning his meth guy didn't show up yesterday evening, and the local store was out of beer, and he couldn't catch the neighbor's sheep last night..

It ain't easy being Schtick.... misery loves company...

he's pissed off at the world, so he wants the world pissed off at him....feeling he has accomplished something in his otherwise useless existence...

Doubt if he'll ever learn that its not the rest of the world's fault his life sucks...
its all his own accomplishments.

Hopefully his meth guy will show up and he'll be a little happier in life, or the beer truck will show up at the local store.... or he'll finally catch the neighbor's sheep...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You haven't the loot,to make a "decision". Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint....................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Naw Stumpy....I;m walking the local hwy ditches, picking up bottles and cans....

just so I can live the high life like you...

betcha wsh ya had a Walmart where you lived, so you could stand out front on the curb with a sign that
said " Stranded Vet, Need Gas and Food Money, God Bless",,,, " 420 Please"...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your Brokedicktatude is hilarious. Congratulations?!?

Hint............

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....
ain't ya glad there are no cops there in Nowhere AK?

Rumor has it ya bought those cheap , from the money you get panhandling and picking up bottles...

bet ya got them cheap also.....who cares where you live if the serial numbers somehow got 'rubbed off"...

Those is the pics are smokin.... must be a little hot maybe?

and must be new to you also.... no rusty barrels, scope rings or actions...

guess none of them have been 'swimmin' yet...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by benchman
[quote=kragman1]
He can grow it all he wants. I'm done .I'd just as soon skin him and tack him to the barn door, but I'm civilized...kinda.

Dang... I think many people would like to see that, but I think he would be missed as much as "Earl" in that Dixie Chicks song.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady never "bought" a fhuqking thing.

Hint...…………………….

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
benchlady never "bought" a fhuqking thing.

Hint...…………………….

Bet you wouldn't call me that to my face, cockbreath.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady...you be SURE to "find" me "wrong". LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Hint...…………………...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Shouldn’t they be filming another Lord of the Rings, the Hobbits don’t have enough to do.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hint...…………………...

I seriously doubt you could make much of an "impression" on me. I do know you're a horses ass. I guess you're proud of that. Horses asses, are.... HINT....

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have a CZ and I like it. It shoots better than any other 22 I have had. I don't need anything better to suit my needs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman

Hint...…………………...

I seriously doubt you could make much of an "impression" on me. I do know you're a horses ass. I guess you're proud of that. Horses asses, are.... HINT....

benchlady,

Pardon facts so reliably upsetting your VERY Tender Feelers,as you "unleash" your brazen Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I have a CZ and I like it. It shoots better than any other 22 I have had. I don't need anything better to suit my needs.

You sure as fhuqk haven't shot much 22LR. Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit.

Hint...................

Back to Stumpy's best skills..

showing up as the turd in the punch bowl....

must be lonely, to be lonely since your wife left, the kids left... and you find yourself
with nothing but a bunch of rusty guns, no social life and a ratty old computer....

thank God for booze, meth and the internet....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie! Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint...............

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
95 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,720
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.