Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm left handed. I dearly love the CZ455FS, and finally bought one. It is only available in a right hand model. Great rifle! Yesterday morning, talking to the woman, I mentioned that I've never had a left handed bolt rifle, love the CZ, and would consider a left handed American. We go out for a ride, and end up at The Keystone Armory (the local go to toy store ), and there sits a left hand CZ American. We left, and lo and behold, she turns to me and says I'm gonna regret it if I don't go back and buy that rifle. WHAT A WOMAN! My 64th birthday is the 27th. Guess this is my present. Can't wait to get it set up and sighted in.

BP-B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Man that is cool.
FYI - I think the American is the best version of the CZ line even though I don't own one. My search led me to a 455 Lux which is now a short barreled rifle with a modified hogback stock.
It shoots as well as anyone could hope for (even me and I'm an accuracy-for accuracy's-sake junkie) feeds/functions perfectly, etc. Pain in the ass to scope but you won't have that problem with the American.
Mine likes standard/target/subsonic stuff best but seems to shoot 90% of what I've tried in it well or better. Didn't like Remington subsonics or federal match HV too much.

I'm still gunning for a 452 American somewhere down the road, and I like the way the new 457 Lux handles (its back to being a longer barreled rifle. Still a hogback but it feels different than mine.)

Best of luck with the new gun!

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks! My FS will do about 3/8" 5 shot at 50, with CCI standard velocity. Hope this one is as good. Have a Leupold 3-9 on the way for it. The FS has a Nikon 2-7. That woman is really something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
CZ's are simply pieces of fhuqking schit.

Hint...................

Hint...GFY.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Simply start by fhuqking yourself,because you WILL get more poosy. Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I could give a schit what Big Dick thinks about anything. What a [bleep] pissant.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

That was VERY "convincing". Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Give me a reason I should care at all, what you think? Apparently, it takes very little intelligence to be a boor. Even if you DID have anything useful to say, it goes to waste, if nobody listens. They will not do that if the first contact, is one of offense. Be specific, back it up, or just [bleep] shut up. I have enough experience to get along without anything you may offer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

It's YOUR Imagination and Pretend...so feel free to "convince" yourself,that you "don't care". Congratulations?!?

Your version of "experience",is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Hint.................

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Good for you Benchman. Their isn't a lot of options for a lefty and I feel your pain.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
How the hell would you know? Your own arrogance speaks of a serious lack of self esteem. Asked for specifics. You gave none. All we've established is that you're an azzhole. I already knew that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Good for you Benchman. Their isn't a lot of options for a lefty and I feel your pain.

Thanks! The only thing that really bothers me about a right hand bolt, is carrying it in the field. Kinda in the way. They all shoot the same...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Another thread "fertilized" by Big Stick.
Lets see how big this one grows.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kragman1
Another thread "fertilized" by Big Stick.
Lets see how big this one grows.

He can grow it all he wants. I'm done .I'd just as soon skin him and tack him to the barn door, but I'm civilized...kinda.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

Pardon your "best",being soooooooo fhuqking hilariously inept. Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I choose what I choose, and you do as well. Generally speaking, my "best" at endeavors I decide to take to the nth degree, results in world recognition. This, is just fun. I'm the best in the world at more than one discipline. If this is your thing, have at it. Rubbing elbows with the elite in world competition, I have found them to be, for the most part, gracious and helpful. The wannabees are pissants. They find fault in everyone who isn't "them". Pretty evident which camp you pitch your tent in.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It just continues... He Pissed on a couple of posts as well.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by smithrjd
It just continues... He Pissed on a couple of posts as well.

She's psychotic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
benchlady,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Hint................

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
661 members (12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 78 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.