Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
...Jussie’s lawyers for ruining their reputation. 🙄

Abimbola "Abel" Osundairo and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo said in a joint statement issued after their lawsuit was filed in federal court in Chicago that Smollett's legal team has spread false accusations that have hurt their reputations and undermined their career prospects.

"We have sat back and watched lie after lie being fabricated about us in the media only so one big lie can continue to have life," they said. "These lies are destroying our character and reputation in our personal and professional lives."

https://q13fox.com/2019/04/23/broth...bp2li1kqIIVPGVz3QdKoJeEvDmvf8dWHgn-N2HgA

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
What character? LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Actually I am glad they are.... I want to see this stupid ghetto POS, nailed to the fullest extent of the law, for all of his shenanigans over this crap...

would love to see his ass in front of a judge, who isn't a puppet for the Obummers..

jail his ass for a couple of decades....

I hope these Nigerian boys get awarded a couple of million apiece at Mullets expense...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let them eat each other.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Be mighty tough proving they had anything of value ruined... even if it was their reputations.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Be mighty tough proving they had anything of value ruined... even if it was their reputations.

To be honest "thug for hire" is definitely a niche market and it wouldn't take a lot to cruel their future prospects...they should most definitely sue as it would not only uphold their criminal status but would also allow for some small remuneration for loss of future earnings.

About twenty million each should just about suffice.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
Let them eat each other.

Oooh. smollet would probably like that!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Let them eat each other.

Oooh. smollet would probably like that!

Ick!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good for those boys!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good.
Hopefully it will expose more of the truth, that Smollett staged the whole thing.
I hope they win even tho they are a couple of petty criminals.
Was it legal for Smollett's lawyers to commit slander?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s beyond belief that with the media coverage and mountains of evidence the DA is refusing to carry out her responsibilities! If she fails to act in the face of incontrovertible proof then I don’t see how she can act at all in any other case. She’s proven herself to be a racist, incompetent, above the law bitch that has ZERO credibility. She should not only lose her job but be disbarred as well.

Those poor, lying accomplices that were complicit in manufacturing a false hate crime have had their illustrious reputations tarnished. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Good.
Hopefully it will expose more of the truth, that Smollett staged the whole thing.
I hope they win even tho they are a couple of petty criminals.
Was it legal for Smollett's lawyers to commit slander?

The way I heard it: it's all good within the confines of the courts, not so much when on MSM.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Can it be slander when it’s true?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1............ What AcesNeights said about the D.A.. Unbelievable how blatant all that B.S. is. Chicago never ceases to amaze.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s beyond belief that with the media coverage and mountains of evidence the DA is refusing to carry out her responsibilities! If she fails to act in the face of incontrovertible proof then I don’t see how she can act at all in any other case. She’s proven herself to be a racist, incompetent, above the law bitch that has ZERO credibility. She should not only lose her job but be disbarred as well.

Those poor, lying accomplices that were complicit in manufacturing a false hate crime have had their illustrious reputations tarnished. 😂

Sounds like Sessions in the Awon and the Lois Learner cases.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Let them eat each other.

I like that idea. Good thinking!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Actually it's perfect. Jussie's people can't say they have no reputation, because they still claim that Jussie is innocent. If Jussie is innocent, then so are they, which means they DO have their reputation at stake.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jussie will settle, he doesn't want all the evidence rehashed in public.
Question is, does he have enough to settle?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They willingly participated in a hate crime (against whites) for money and have so far gone unpunished.

The only thing they "deserve" is a cell right next to Jucy's........and maybe a case of AIDS.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Hang on a minute. From what I see of this mess, Smollett is the one who lied. If the scenario had played out as intended, no one would even know these two exist. It would have been two white boys who were hung out to dry.

It was them telling the cops the truth that finally sorted this mess out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,650
Posts18,399,153
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.