Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Beaver10
i took a spoon once ,flatten spoon,shape it,balance it,glued it on a 2219 shaft,sighted this arrow spoon combo in ,killed a big doe right thru the lungs at 18 yards.did it just to prove as long as its straight and sharp you don`t need a expandable broadhead to kill deer. Sharpthings your broadhead looks real nice,send me a dozen and i will let you know how well this new super broadhead kills a nice buck.just a thought ? may i also say still my favorite broadhead is just a old Zwickey Eskimo that i hand sharpen myself . its still one of the best broadheads made and probably has killed every animal in the world too by some of of the best archers too including Fred Bear before he made his own brand broadheads.

You always have your hand out begging for free schit to be given to you. First it was the Jack Atcheson thread asking for someone to pay your way into a hunt so you could give a review of their service.

Classless act on your part, especially on a thread where a man’s personal and professional reputation was wrongfully disparaged.

Now, your begging for more free schit from a cited poacher...Your an absolute idiot! Either find your wallet and buy your own hunts and gear, or STFU. 😎

>>no you have problem little man ,i am just joke`n with sharp things he`s a good dude. best you stay out of bars unless you like pick`n yourself off the floor.

So, sometimes I try to envision what folks in the digital world might speak/sound like in-person.
For instance; Varmintguy's staccato-like prose - one is quickly reminded of Frank Costanza from Seinfeld.

With pete53, there isn't necessarily a well-known person that comes to mind, but there's little doubt there'd be a distinctive litthssp involved.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Scott, you don’t talk a lot of shiit, but when you do, it’s fuucking funny!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SKane

So, sometimes I try to envision what folks in the digital world might speak/sound like in-person.
For instance; Varmintguy's staccato-like prose - one is quickly reminded of Frank Costanza from Seinfeld.

With pete53, there isn't necessarily a well-known person that comes to mind, but there's little doubt there'd be a distinctive litthssp involved.

That is some funny stuff, but it's George!!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
smokepole,

Nah, vg = Frank.
[Linked Image]

WWP53D
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, you're right but I'm thinking more along the lines of Newman.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i took a spoon once ,flatten spoon,shape it,balance it,glued it on a 2219 shaft,sighted this arrow spoon combo in ,killed a big doe right thru the lungs at 18 yards.did it just to prove as long as its straight and sharp you don`t need a expandable broadhead to kill deer.

So, you went to all that effort to "prove" something humans have known since the stone age.
You should have spent that time on Grammar, Capitalization, and Punctuation.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to write his thoughts on a bar napkin with a crayon 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Beaver10
i took a spoon once ,flatten spoon,shape it,balance it,glued it on a 2219 shaft,sighted this arrow spoon combo in ,killed a big doe right thru the lungs at 18 yards.did it just to prove as long as its straight and sharp you don`t need a expandable broadhead to kill deer. Sharpthings your broadhead looks real nice,send me a dozen and i will let you know how well this new super broadhead kills a nice buck.just a thought ? may i also say still my favorite broadhead is just a old Zwickey Eskimo that i hand sharpen myself . its still one of the best broadheads made and probably has killed every animal in the world too by some of of the best archers too including Fred Bear before he made his own brand broadheads.

You always have your hand out begging for free schit to be given to you. First it was the Jack Atcheson thread asking for someone to pay your way into a hunt so you could give a review of their service.

Classless act on your part, especially on a thread where a man’s personal and professional reputation was wrongfully disparaged.

Now, your begging for more free schit from a cited poacher...Your an absolute idiot! Either find your wallet and buy your own hunts and gear, or STFU. 😎

>>no you have problem little man ,i am just joke`n with sharp things he`s a good dude. best you stay out of bars unless you like pick`n yourself off the floor.

Scott, ROTFLMFAO at your signature line !

Anybody else worked it out yet ????

Damned funny stuff.

wink

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Scott, ROTFLMFAO at your signature line !
Anybody else worked it out yet ????
Damned funny stuff.

wink

Careful, you'll be challenged to a 600-yard shoot-off or navigating a tamarack swamp in the ultimate test of endurance and survival in the very rugged and demanding wilderness of northern MN. laugh

pete53 and kulas:
[Linked Image]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

Well, I do have, my very own tamarack swamp !

I'll start training.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (35, 257 mag, 338Rules, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 14 invisible), 1,328 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,466
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.