Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Mueller may not have brought charges, ...... [/quote]

Say what? Youre statring to get a clue.?

Well, thats an undertatement. Now see if you can grasp this fact laRoy: there is no maybe about it.
Mueller DID NOT BRING CHARGES, but you were close. whistle

LaRoy, too bad you werent watching Alan Dershowitz on Tucker.

He just said they can not LEGALLY impeach Trump. He said Mueller is wrong and Barr is right. No obstruction. Trump cant committ obstruction. He is not guilty of high crimes like treason. He said the dimocraps woukd have to change the definition of crimes.
So, youre wrong on all counts.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/01/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
That is ridiculously false. Whether an underlying crime is proven has no bearing on obstruction.
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
squeeze, Mueller may not have brought charges, but Congress can impeach and convict even if no law was broken. Obstruction would be fine grounds for impeachment and conviction with or w/o criminal proceedings.

You sound like that lying Dike Racheal Maddow

NO legal obstructiion happened BECAUSE THERE WAS NO UDERLYING CRIME. PERIOD.
Your hero Mueller could have recommened charges, but did not. WHY? No evidence..Just anti-Trump commentary.

UNLIKE Hillary Clinton , who OBVIOUSLY DESTROYED EVIDENCE and UNLIKE Lorretta Lynch and Comey who DID IGNORE IT AND COVER IT UP.

THOSE MATTERS ARE FINALLY BEING INVESTIGATED PROPERLY BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE A REAL ATTORNEY GENERAL WITH A BACKBONE.

You morally challenged libtards are in for a ROUGH next six years until Trump leaves office on January 2025 when he finishes his second term.. smile

That is ridiculously false. Whether an underlying crime is proven has no bearing on obstruction.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, thats an undertatement. Now see if you can grasp this fact laRoy: there is no maybe about it.

He just said they can not LEGALLY impeach Trump. He said Mueller is wrong and Barr is right. No obstruction. Trump cant committ obstruction. He is not guilty of high crimes like treason. He said the dimocraps woukd have to change the definition of crimes.

Dershowitz is a troll, not a serious man, one who likes to hear himself talk. An embarrassment to the legal profession, which is saying a lot.

Last edited by Paddler; 05/01/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Mueller may not have brought charges, ......

Dershowitz is a troll, not a serious man, one who likes to hear himself talk. An embarrassment to the legal profession, which is saying a lot.
[/quote]

Sayeth the pillar of the medical profession.

Last edited by nyrifleman; 05/01/19.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler is a troll, not a serious man, one who likes to hear himself talk. An embarrassment to the medical profession, which is saying a lot.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Paddler,

99 % of the Bullschit that your lame libtard azz posts here is RIDICULOUSLY FALSE.

GO PLAY IN THE STREET, MORON.

Last edited by jk16; 05/01/19.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It occurs to me that some of you may be worse than just racists and stupid. Raise your hands if you're a Russian bot, or with the IRA or GRU.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Paddler is a troll, not a serious man, one who likes to hear himself talk. An embarrassment to the medical profession, which is saying a lot.

True, but this version of Paddler is a shared troll account.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It occurs to me that some of you may be worse than just racists and stupid. Raise your hands if you're a Russian bot, or with the IRA or GRU.

Given the fact you do nothing here but spread outright LIES to foment discord, YOU appear to be the one most likely working for the Russians... smile

Go fuuck yourself , Scotty.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m a Russian bot

(Can anyone see my hand in the air ?)

Raise your hands in the air like you don’t care

Glide before the people as they stop to turn and stare

WORD UP is Trump is still Potus and may be for quite some time

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does anyone know when the bot checks come in ?

I’d like to take the fam to dinner

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
AG Bar has told the Demonrats on this committee to go pack sand.

He will not testify tomorrow as they had planned.

There is only so much b u l l s h i t any good man can endure before he takes a stand.Slanderous tirades,in which that flat faced whore Horino engaged,sealed the fate of any further testimony from Barr.

Demonrats always overplay their hand.Because they have the Bolshevik controlled media covering for their pathetic asses,they possess a false sense of invincibility.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
squeeze, Mueller may not have brought charges, but Congress can impeach and convict even if no law was broken. Obstruction would be fine grounds for impeachment and conviction with or w/o criminal proceedings.
...................................The House run by the majority demoCRAPs can vote to impeach. BUT BUT BUT.....Such a vote and/or proceeding will never get through the senate.

SO!...... Impeachment talk by the dems is nothing more than political posturing for 2020...........AND irrelevant.....

And I will state this again.....At the end of any investigation, a special counsel either recommends a criminal referral/charges to be brought,, OR HE DOES NOT. Under the law it can only be one way or the other.

IT IS NOT within any special counsel's duty to compose a report such as volume 2 of the Mueller report that is filled with allegations of events, personal opinions of the Mueller team, second and third or more party heresay etc and etc.............From a legal standpoint, there is absolutely no legal substance of any kind whatsoever contained within volume 2 of the Mueller report. From a political standpoint??? That is another matter....

THAT IS EXACTLY what the Mueller team wanted. Throw more gas onto the fire and keep this going until election night 2020.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This is what desperation sounds like! Enjoy and pass the popcorn 🍿

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It'll be interesting to watch this play out. Barr is a total douche. I just looked at his policy positions, pretty scary. I think he'll be held in contempt of Congress, I hope he's fined and/or jailed.

Last edited by Paddler; 05/01/19.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hurry somebody. What did the lying commie say?

In his above post, note how he asks if we are Russian bots. That is a new enemy of the commie left. Notice how he didnt ask if we were commie bots.

They love the commies as they did years ago when Russia was under commie control. Now they hate Putins Russia as it is controlled by a nationalist and a white one at that. That is why they hate Trump also.

Diddler is the mole for the black/brown commie NWO.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It'll be interesting to watch this play out. Barr is a total douche. I just looked at his policy positions, pretty scary. I think he'll be held in contempt of Congress, I hope he's fined and/or jailed.
...............................YOU LOOKED at his policy positions???......You Piddles, could not find yer ass with both of your hands tied behind yer back.

You are nothing more than an idiotic moronic bonehead that posts lies and more lies based on hatred of Trump and on nothing more than pure emotion.

NOT ONCE, have you ever posted any opinion based on fact that is centered on the law and on the Constitution of the United States. NOT ONCE!

You are a liberal POS fraud............I think that you and and that HONEY (BITCH) from Hawaii Mazi Hairyano should get together;........ Paddles + Mazi......LOL>>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A turd that won’t flush ...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OK, one more time guys:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
FOLKS, just so you know, "paddler" is definitively an organized multi user account, beaner clearly a puppet and you can see that with his first post where he was already comfortable. Old user, new user name. IGNORE THEM

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
196 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 27 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.