Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BangPop
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys after they took their own lives. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son behind to deal with the stigma of having his father do himself in with a pistol. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

okay I have backed up and reread this very slow a few times I may have taken his original posting wrong I was under the understanding that he was calling anyone who committed suicide a chickenshit. I know nothing of these cases he is speaking of and have no knowledge of them. I know a few people who have committed suicide and we're in no way or form any kind of a chickenshit. A lot of good people will commit suicide when I try to keep too much emotion built up inside and not have a breakdown explosion or otherwise.
having been through a few cases of this a few times I still do not understand it myself we will never fully understand it if a person is serious about getting their self out of this world there is not one thing you will ever do to stop it. the best thing you can do in the aftermath is step in with lots of love understanding and compassion with who is left and you may be the worst son of a b**** on the face of the Earth for a while to someone as they are hurting and do not really mean that they just don't know who to blame it just takes time and you have to understand none of that was anybody's fault but their own person that did that.
if I misunderstood the Opie's original post I do apologize to him for being a bit harsh

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Millennials have half arsed it and been told they're wonderful.
When they figure out they've bought into the lie............they crumble.

They were lied to, but also lied to themselves.
Cornerstone of character is telling the truth.

Dishonest people are miserable people.

It runs both ways. My millennial children hate what thier generation is reputed to be. They are condemned from your mouth, just because of when they were born. Would you care to be slandered every waking hour of your Existence, because of a date on a calendar?
My kids are both EMTs, one went military, the other into the fire service. Neither is lazy, stupid, weak. But they are maligned each and every day. What kind of stress does that add to thier burdens?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
You don't know what kind of troubles these men had, if you did, perhaps you would be more understanding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Lolol....a pissed off perfusionist? Who da thunk it?

If I was a perfusionist I’d kill myself too....What a chitty way to scrounge out a living.....his anger and ignorance all makes perfect sense in light of the new evidence. 😂

Perfusionist?

I’ll be right back.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Maligned? Geeesh. I dont feel sorry for them as a group. Most of them suck. But then ....it wouldnt take much effort to break out and be a superstar. Instead of whining about it....maybe seize the opportunity.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
IMHO if one is worried about what society thinks....real or that fake social media chit.....they havent got the focus to be successful....and deserve whatever stress it gets em. Social media has no power unless folks let it. People need to chill and get out and do stuff....knock off that fake living crap. Twitter....Instagram....Facebook......friggin poisons

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Funny fugkn' schit on this thread.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Barkoff

If I was a perfusionist I’d kill myself too....What a chitty way to scrounge out a living.....his anger and ignorance all makes perfect sense in light of the new evidence. 😂

Perfusionist?

I’ll be right back.

Lolol...😁

They run the bypass machine during heart surgery. Generally great people......I just don’t think they’re breadth of experience is as deep as Banger’s imagination. He’s welcome to his animosity towards people he doesn’t know. I’ll choose a different approach. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Perfusionist?

I’ll be right back.

Lolol...😁

They run the bypass machine during heart surgery. Generally great people......I just don’t think they’re breadth of experience is as deep as Banger’s imagination. He’s welcome to his animosity towards people he doesn’t know. I’ll choose a different approach. 😁

I looked it up, question is, how do you know what a perfusionist is, was there a time you needed his services?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Well there is now that you showed up. Personally, I thought it was the dog.... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
There more lies told at funerals than deer camp.

Hmmm...got me wondering, if a man left his long cherished and favorite deer rifle to his son, but used it to scatter his brains
before it got inherited, can one still feel comfortable hunting with it? ..

one bad incident should not ruin all the other good memories and special sentimental place in ones heart
that rifle holds? ..

One would have to take it, even if it just means the [bleep] vulture brother-inlaw not getting it , grin

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by deflave

Well there is now that you showed up. Personally, I thought it was the dog.... wink

Same smell

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Slumlord tricked me into his food bank con job back a couple months ago.

Few days ago he tried to get me to crash a funeral home service and see if their was anything to eat...

I got to thinking about that.
Buncha people in em
Who knows who is who at one of those.

Some of the schit he comes up with.

Hahaha!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys after they took their own lives. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son behind to deal with the stigma of having his father do himself in with a pistol. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

Your know what, given all you have cited, I think you need to see the power of depression that would make a man kill himself and leave a child behind. You think it doesn't take a little bit of balls to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger?

You anger just shows that you have no understanding of how debilitating depression and PTSD can be. A lot of pretty brave dudes who served overseas, came back in a lot of pain and depression, and no doubt tried a lot before the depression overtook them.

You need to realize a lot more about depression than you do.

Good post Barkoff.

So why are so many of you so hateful about dude's suck dudes cocks? You need to realize a lot more about homosexuality than you do.

You boys have all bought in the ongoing liberal onslaught, basically EVERY [bleep] thing is a disease and nothing anyone does is their fault, except guns, guns are at fault for most things.

Understanding and tolerance are overrated, but they are California chick'ish.

Only Scott can come along and inject sucking dick and California into a thread on suicide. You see Scott, that is why so many around here love and respect you, you stink to your core.

Jus

Your know what, given all you have cited, I think you need to see the power of depression that would make a man kill himself and leave a child behind. You think it doesn't take a little bit of balls to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger?

You anger just shows that you have no understanding of how debilitating depression and PTSD can be. A lot of pretty brave dudes who served overseas, came back in a lot of pain and depression, and no doubt tried a lot before the depression overtook them.

Good post Barkoff.

So why are so many of you so hateful about dude's suck dudes cocks? You need to realize a lot more about homosexuality than you do.

You boys have all bought in the ongoing liberal onslaught, basically EVERY [bleep] thing is a disease and nothing anyone does is their fault, except guns, guns are at fault for most things.

Only Scott can come along and inject sucking dick and California into a thread on suicide. You see Scott, that is why so many around here love and respect you, you stink to your core.

Just trying to appease YOU and your Californian and LEFT coast brothers.

Again, if one mental instability makes one a hero and another a deviant, don't you think it's hypocritical? Rhetorical of course, because you're too stupid to make the connection. I'm surprised you aren't from Indiana.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It runs both ways. My millennial children hate what thier generation is reputed to be. They are condemned from your mouth, just because of when they were born. Would you care to be slandered every waking hour of your Existence, because of a date on a calendar?
My kids are both EMTs, one went military, the other into the fire service. Neither is lazy, stupid, weak. But they are maligned each and every day. What kind of stress does that add to thier burdens?

Makes no more sense than ragging on people for where they live.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Makes no more sense than ragging on people for where they live.

So you're good with sending $10,000 to the Brady Campaign? That's what living in liberal shietholes is. You don't help, you hurt with every dollar you give to those anti-American's in tax dollars.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Good post Barkoff.

At least twice you’ve talked cock talk in this thread alone you sick cuunt... go to the dr. See a mental health professional, help is available....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by blanket
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys but decided to chase strange. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son and wife behind just so he could bang 20 year old strippers. He now has NOTHING to do with his son. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years to screw a 46 year old woman. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

Same feeling with the 'Fire?
with me yes

Agreed, just saying that folks would be pissed at a guy that abandons his child for another chick or decides to suck cock, but he's a hero if abandons his child with a 38 through the temple.

Funny that 'you don't know what demons' doesn't work for infidelity, catching the gay and a lot of other shiet, but 'we're' ok with it when there's a hose pipe through the window.

And again...... just fuucking wow....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by blanket
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys but decided to chase strange. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son and wife behind just so he could bang 20 year old strippers. He now has NOTHING to do with his son. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years to screw a 46 year old woman. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

Same feeling with the 'Fire?
with me yes

Agreed, just saying that folks would be pissed at a guy that abandons his child for another chick or decides to suck cock, but he's a hero if abandons his child with a 38 through the temple.

Funny that 'you don't know what demons' doesn't work for infidelity, catching the gay and a lot of other shiet, but 'we're' ok with it when there's a hose pipe through the window.

And again...... just fuucking wow....

Sorry to pick over old wounds. Just based on the PM your wife sent me. I realize it might hurt, but if it saves one life, it's worth it. Well, maybe.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Good post Barkoff.

At least twice you’ve talked cock talk in this thread alone you sick cuunt... go to the dr. See a mental health professional, help is available....

Amazing how you gravitate towards cock. Say hey to the sausage stuffer, you wrestling/ringworn infested f a g.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,911 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.