Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Butt hurt cause your brother took the only piece of azz you ever got....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Scooter, you miserable scuzzy cuunt, take ricks advice and put me on ignore...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Scooter, you miserable scuzzy cuunt, take ricks advice and put me on ignore...

Jud, you LIBERAL, anti-American POS, take the country's advice and jump off a bridge. You're enjoy guns being destroyed over an auction, why? Cuzz you are the product of a single, west coast slut.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Butt hurt cause your brother took the only piece of azz you ever got....

You're just pizzed cuzz Freddie got to his daughter before you, but I'm sure he tasted it on his cock.

PS: How many cocks did your slut, single mother suck?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You brother up or sister sucking you up????? Which was it scooter??

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

do you guys ….sh and jud,.....know each other or just on the internet?...…...just wondering...….bob

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

do you guys ….sh and jud,.....know each other or just on the internet?...…...just wondering...….bob

I know Judd's mom, but only $20 at a time.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bob I can only pray I brush elbows with the sick fuuck, watch him shake and squirm the the cowardly cuunt he is, just before I bounce his head off the ground.... fuuck, matter of fact I wouldn’t even punch the fuuck..... slap her around like biitch he is...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
All the black brothers know scooters mom, or the back of her throat rather....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bob I can only pray I brush elbows with the sick fuuck, watch him shake and squirm the the cowardly cuunt he is, just before I bounce his head off the ground.... fuuck, matter of fact I wouldn’t even punch the fuuck..... slap her around like biitch he is...

OK, laffin.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

She's been dead for years, unlike your whore of a mother turning tricks in Coos Bay.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Coos bay?? You talkin bout liar Larry’s mom now??? We’ve never lived in Oregon, let alone coos bay... your stealthy stalking is lacking...

Did your brother kill her too??? Wtf??

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I worked in a psych hospital for 5 plus years. Had a chance to see a few suicides and interacted with a lot of severely depressed people. I was over the forensic building for a while. There was 100 beds of criminal population there.

One thing I always found interesting was the way different patients handled it when a suicide happened. The most interesting were the sociopaths. They always had the attitude that the deceased was just a puss or not man enough to hack it. It was also interesting that most sociopaths were rarely if ever suicidal and never sympathetic or empathetic in anyway.

I've seen enough depressed people to know that it is a physiological condition. Although I know there are things depressed people can do to help work through it and I know that making poor decisions can make it worse.

I relate it to diabetes. There are different types and some is preventable but you have to manage it right and make good decisions. Some people are more genetically prone than others but most people can put themselves at risk to some degree by making bad choices.

Problem is there is such a negative stigma to mental health problems and people often don't realize what they've got and what they need to do. And then you've got the tough guy sociopath types telling them they're just wussys and to man up.

A few things to remember if you get down is that industry is the best remedy. Force yourself to get out and do something productive and if it can be service oriented thinking of others and not just yourself helps too. Mental illness has a way of making people focus intensely on themselves and their own problems. It takes a focused intentional effort to break through that so service is good. Also talk to people and get help. There are always brighter days ahead even though it doesn't seem like it at the time.

Bb

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Phychotropics and booze don’t mix.... obviously scooter....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Phychotropics and booze don’t mix.... obviously scooter....

He’s angry today. LOL. Stems from having no family and nothing of value in his entire pathetic world.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Steelhead

She's been dead for years, unlike your whore of a mother turning tricks in Coos Bay.

You’ve mistaken jud for your hero. Oh wait!!

JUD! scooter wasn’t able to have a family. 😔.
May have helped if he was interested in females of the human kind. But no such luck. Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Careful Fredrick, she’s putting lipstick on like dude in billy Madison right now!!! 🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Careful Fredrick, she’s putting lipstick on like dude in billy Madison right now!!! 🤣🤣

Word is Clinton passed don’t ask don’t tell just for Scott’s boat and crew.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well this thread went all to Hell.

I’ll bet everyone who posted about someone they knew regrets it now.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by blanket
yeah bullshit, i have no problem with someone offing them self if that is what they want to do. What I do have a problem with is what they do to their families. Depression sucks and when someone turns it all about themselves and does not give a flying [bleep] about the ones they are leaving to deal with it, that pisses me off

That is natural. The ones left behind feel cheated. In a way, they are.
The same empty and angry feeling lingers after the death of a loved one or someone close to alcoholism. Alcoholism is often seen as self induced just like suicide. It leaves people with resentment, bitterness and anger that is difficult to let go of or resolve.

A few weeks ago I was given the privilege of giving the eulogy at my very close friends memorial service. He died of complications of alcoholism. His life went from great to out of control and then death within 3 years. Astonishing to witness, and unavoidable despite involvement and intervention. This is what I talked to those gathered about. Alcoholism (you can substitute suicide in such a talk) was the 800 pound gorilla in the room that we all wanted to talk about, but couldn't. We all felt empty, we felt cheated, we felt anger, we were bitter. We were disappointed in our friend/brother/father/husband/son who did not stick to recovery. The lies and the broken promises stung us. He is gone but should still be with us. Suicide leaves the same. Our friend/father/husband/son should still be with us, but is gone. It leaves us angry at him, bitter that we can't resolve it, and have a situation that is difficult to work out.

I told all those gathered that mental illness is real. It is as real and as deadly as cancer or heart disease. As a matter of fact, I challenged all there in that if our friend had died of cancer, or of a heart attack, or some other common natural condition that we all would have a different feeling about our friend. We would be sad, we would mourn, but we wouldn't have the anger or resentment. I challenged them all to let that go, to accept that alcoholism and depression are diseases just the same, and accept them as less understood but equally as fatal. I told them all that should the our friend had succumbed to cancer, we'd all think back and talk in terms of "before he got sick, things we great and we did such and such and he was happy and fun to be around". I challenged them to treat this the same way and remember our friend "before he got sick".

Suicide is no different in my observations. To let go fo the anger and negativity, those close need to remember the person "before they were sick". It doesn't solve everything, but it starts a path to some resolution and peace of mind for those left to deal with the aftermath.

It is a sad situation, no matter how you try to deal with it.

There’s some wisdom right here. Thanks.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,790 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.