Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spud
Oh, I thought this was the title of an autobiography...

It is, a Short story written by a self important windbag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys see this? Trump lost $1.17 billion dollars between 1985 and 1994. Wow. He was definitely on the wrong reality show. His losses in 1991 were 1% of the total reported by taxpayers that year. Outstanding. Congrats to all those who supported him because of business acumen. You're all losers.

At least he didn't piss away TRILLIONS of tax dollars like your Messiah- Barry Sotero

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Lost HIS and HIS INVESTORS money. And in the process enriched many people with jobs. If you knew anything at all you'd understand that. But instead you choose to just stick your head out of the commie nest you live in to fire shots at what is no doubt the best President we've seen in generations. Paddler you truly are a dumb mother fugger.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Piddler has never run his own business . He obviously does not understand taxes except from a basic form. Losses does not necessarily mean you lost dollars except on paper sometimes. Trump just today stated that he took these because at that time it was legal. Called a loophole. If you are stupid you don’t take advantage of them. Ed k

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just in the post above, I have, for the first time ever posted anything in rebuttal to "paddler" and my reasons are as follows.

Have any of you folks ever known a real doctor who would go out of his way to insult large ("majority large") groups of people?
I have not.
And I am guessing none of the members here have either and that includes on-line activity.
You see, we have a delusional individual who is 100% immune to truth and facts, so why does anyone think this lying creature is a doctor?

Any good doctor would like to have a platform to share his advice and help people in their areas of expertise but we NEVER see that here. Why? My guess is that there is no doctor posting here.

What do we know about him?
Nothing.
He or She hides ---------- like all cowards.

We don't even know if he/she is writing his own posts.

It would be a lot easier to convince me that he/she/it is a liberal Jr-High School girl posting what some supper radical communist professor gives to her, and that the treasonous professor knows this poor soul is stupid enough to do his or her bidding.

All the posts telling us about "who Paddler is" are all just that. Posts, --- but with NO back-up information, No physical address, no business address, no acceptance of facts or counterpoints, no creditably,and no logical or honest conclusions. Just mud throwing, like a 13 year old girl.

He or she is a cowardly, anonymous, dishonest, illogical and deceitful person or he/she is so stupid that others who fit those descriptions can EASILY sway him/her/it to believe their avalanche of lies and post their writing for them.

But a doctor?
I am highly doubtful.

The level of amateur manipulations, school-girl caliber name calling, and lack of logic we see in "it's" posts would suggest to me that such a creature could not graduate high-school easily, let alone medical school.

I am betting "Paddler" doesn't really exist, and is a team of treasonous liberals just trying to spin any bit of truth they can and lie to suit their feelings, and are just hoping they can upset someone and get some threats posted back against "Paddler" so they can report them to some agency somewhere and try to advance their evil agenda.

It would be by far the best thing to do if we all just blocked this creature and ignore it.

I for one have met a lot of scum in my short time as a cop, and my long years as a military man,and also a business owner and CEO of a manufacturing company, and I can't say I have ever met anyone fact to face that I would hold in lower regard then who ever is posting this tripe under the name Paddler.

So folks, please consider what I write here. make you own decisions, but logic should dictate you don't play into this sub-human creatures efforts at all.

Last edited by szihn; 05/08/19.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I agree. I have never ever met a doc who has been in practice 5 years who toots the horn for 0care.

I guess some young docs fresh out of brainwashing may like it but NONE who have practiced before it started approve and i deal with many.

He is a dimocommie troll.

Biggest sucker:

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama is going the jail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Obama is going the jail.
It won't be soon enough.....

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by szihn

The level of amateur manipulations, school-girl caliber name calling, and lack of logic we see in "it's" posts would suggest to me that such a creature could not graduate high-school easily, let alone medical school.

I am betting "Paddler" doesn't really exist, and is a team of treasonous liberals just trying to spin any bit of truth they can and lie to suit their feelings, and are just hoping they can upset someone and get some threats posted back against "Paddler" so they can report them to some agency somewhere and try to advance their evil agenda.

It would be by far the best thing to do if we all just blocked this creature and ignore it.

I for one have met a lot of scum in my short time as a cop, and my long years as a military man,and also a business owner and CEO of a manufacturing company, and I can't say I have ever met anyone fact to face that I would hold in lower regard then who ever is posting this tripe under the name Paddler.

So folks, please consider what I write here. make you own decisions, but logic should dictate you don't play into this sub-human creatures efforts at all.

I agree with you.

"Paddler" one time posted a letter 'he" wrote, signed with the name of some real doctor. I suspect "Paddler" was just trying to throw us off the trail.

We should just ignore him.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My question is why doesn't Rick Bin just give Paddler, Burrinho and a couple of other obvious trolls the boot and ban their IP addresses?? He can determine who the multi-profile trolls are.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
My question is why doesn't Rick Bin just give Paddler, Burrinho and a couple of other obvious trolls the boot and ban their IP addresses?? He can determine who the multi-profile trolls are.

Every time Rick tried that with Larry Root, the old slime bag would re-emerge as a new poster. He must have had 50 alias’ over his “career” as a camp troll.

DF

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Biggest loser is some dick named Paddler the piss ant. You are a perfect example of a libtard Democrat retarded by choice. You really need to get over the fact that dog humped your leg once when you were small.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Trump 2020!!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Just in the post above, I have, for the first time ever posted anything in rebuttal to "paddler" and my reasons are as follows.

Have any of you folks ever known a real doctor who would go out of his way to insult large ("majority large") groups of people?
I have not.
And I am guessing none of the members here have either and that includes on-line activity.
You see, we have a delusional individual who is 100% immune to truth and facts, so why does anyone think this lying creature is a doctor?

Any good doctor would like to have a platform to share his advice and help people in their areas of expertise but we NEVER see that here. Why? My guess is that there is no doctor posting here.

Nothing.

It would be a lot easier to convince me that he/she/it is a liberal Jr-High School girl posting what some supper radical communist professor gives to her, and that the treasonous professor knows this poor soul is stupid enough to do his or her bidding.

All the posts telling us about "who Paddler is" are all just that. Posts, --- but with NO back-up information, No physical address, no business address, no acceptance of facts or counterpoints, no creditably,and no logical or honest conclusions. Just mud throwing, like a 13 year old girl.

He or she is a cowardly, anonymous, dishonest, illogical and deceitful person or he/she is so stupid that others who fit those descriptions can EASILY sway him/her/it to believe their avalanche of lies and post their writing for them.

But a doctor?
I am highly doubtful.

Logically you would normally be dead-on correct with any even half way proficient MD, but based on Paddler's history of sub par ratings in reviews of personal one-on-one experiences by former patients of his, "If the shoe fits' applies (and it fits perfectly I should add, too), I remain convinced he is exactly who he says he is.

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Most Doctors and Dentists are not utterly stupid. Our friend Paddler is an exception,a rare creature,a professional man with no common sense.

Sad,but there it is. This is my first post directed toward the foolishness that he posts here. Probably my last.

But know that Medical Professionals are not immune to idiocy,Paddler being the example supreme.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I have not.

Nothing.

But a doctor?
I am highly doubtful.

I have said it before, I will say it again.

JeffO..................
Multi screening when the sock puppet parade on shriner go carts
appear all the time.
Or when one of his sock puppets gets too much heat.
It goes away and another is taking up the "cause" within a couple of minutes.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys see this? Trump lost $1.17 billion dollars between 1985 and 1994. Wow. He was definitely on the wrong reality show. His losses in 1991 were 1% of the total reported by taxpayers that year. Outstanding. Congrats to all those who supported him because of business acumen. You're all losers.

So whats your point? He lost 1.17 Billion with the best Tax lawyers money can buy, but still made more than your sorry ass could make in the last 40 years. So again, whats your point? Trump is still billions and billions ahead of you and all your democratic swamp dwellers who have never worked a day in their life. You guys just keep moving the goalpost. You better start getting ready for 2024, 'cause 2020 is over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Most Doctors and Dentists are not utterly stupid. Our friend Paddler is an exception,a rare creature,a professional man with no common sense.

Sad,but there it is. This is my first post directed toward the foolishness that he posts here. Probably my last.

But know that Medical Professionals are not immune to idiocy,Paddler being the example supreme.

Doc,

The dude is no medico. When has he ever jumped in on a medical question on the 'fire and offered anybody some Good Samaritan tips? When I pressed the original poster "Paddler" on it, he claimed that the 'Fire was his distraction from work and didn't want to mix the two. Seriously? He thinks so little of his fellow man that he can't give somebody a tip on diabetes, or gout, or hip replacement potential, or statin drugs or any number of things that SHOULD be as much a part of his everyday life as oxygen. Nope, he's no medico, unless he is the most passive-aggressive MD in America, withholding any friendly advice out of spite and a power trip. Or maybe I'll say his training and our training certainly were different....
The new posters are using a shared account. Bunch of youngsters paid to stir the pot.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
[
The new posters are using a shared account. Bunch of youngsters paid to stir the pot.

They don't listen and keep responding...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,225
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.