Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If you actually learned from your shots instead of plinking like a 5 year old at a dump, you'd have won some matches. Or maybe you don't really shoot much, you just hoard and fish?

Oh my...your Dumbfhuqktitude is INCREDIBLE. Congratulations?!?

"hoard"?

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Stick, unfortunately coal, mag restraints, twist, throat geometry, gadgets, toys, spending $1000s of dollars a week on guns, parts, scopes, bedding compound, rings, bases, super duper barrels and whatever else you do on your island that is 70 miles long 30 miles wide is only 5% of the equation where as the hunter is 95%

You are pretty damn proud for a 5% er!!! Maybe spend more time hunting and less time wearing out barrels. Maybe show us what a 180 eld-m looks like that's been through a shoulder, heart, or lungs!

I would love to follow you around reiterating my dumbfuckitude but I'm busy getting my pack animals ready for a 50 mile wilderness adventure. My guess is a horse would likely kick your fool head off. Are you smarter than a horse? If your not well your dumbfuckitude dude!!! 😁 I thought about buying 6 barrels but bought 4 mules and two horses instead and I'm smarter than all of them. I don't recommend it for stuck on my 70 x 30 mile island chunt! What's a matter.....island got yur chunt? Drive 30 miles and start licking the ocean. Drive 30 miles the other way and lick the ocean again. Ocean licking, island got your chunt, dumbfuckitudinal 5% er!

Haven't been there haven't done that but hey I have rebarreled 5697 rifles. The throat geometry, twist and all things align nicely and it better because it is litteraly EVERY THING THAT THERE IS. I've also posted pics of 25 critters I've kilt! Imagine that! 5697 rifles all rebarreled at least 6 times $250,000 dollars later and I have eaten at least 10 deer and 5 bear. I can't believe you don't weight several thousand pounds!!! I mean good Lord all the rifles and bullets and scopes you must eat at least 120 lbs of venison a day!!! You go you hard charger you. For all the effort, time and money you obviously have enouph venison stored up dried, pickled, jerky, etc to live at least 2500 years and it's no surprise to any of us considering you are actually immortal. I know you didn't say it but you did elude to it. That is a LONG time to live on a 70X30 island πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sweet rifle, great choice with 7-08!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
That’s one of the better looking rifles I’ve seen lately....

2 thumbs way up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Your CLUELESSNESS,is Hilarious!

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Trystan
Stick, unfortunately coal, mag restraints, twist, throat geometry, gadgets, toys, spending $1000s of dollars a week on guns, parts, scopes, bedding compound, rings, bases, super duper barrels and whatever else you do on your island that is 70 miles long 30 miles wide is only 5% of the equation where as the hunter is 95%

You are pretty damn proud for a 5% er!!! Maybe spend more time hunting and less time wearing out barrels. Maybe show us what a 180 eld-m looks like that's been through a shoulder, heart, or lungs!

I would love to follow you around reiterating my dumbfuckitude but I'm busy getting my pack animals ready for a 50 mile wilderness adventure. My guess is a horse would likely kick your fool head off. Are you smarter than a horse? If your not well your dumbfuckitude dude!!! 😁 I thought about buying 6 barrels but bought 4 mules and two horses instead and I'm smarter than all of them. I don't recommend it for stuck on my 70 x 30 mile island chunt! What's a matter.....island got yur chunt? Drive 30 miles and start licking the ocean. Drive 30 miles the other way and lick the ocean again. Ocean licking, island got your chunt, dumbfuckitudinal 5% er!

Haven't been there haven't done that but hey I have rebarreled 5697 rifles. The throat geometry, twist and all things align nicely and it better because it is litteraly EVERY THING THAT THERE IS. I've also posted pics of 25 critters I've kilt! Imagine that! 5697 rifles all rebarreled at least 6 times $250,000 dollars later and I have eaten at least 10 deer and 5 bear. I can't believe you don't weight several thousand pounds!!! I mean good Lord all the rifles and bullets and scopes you must eat at least 120 lbs of venison a day!!! You go you hard charger you. For all the effort, time and money you obviously have enouph venison stored up dried, pickled, jerky, etc to live at least 2500 years and it's no surprise to any of us considering you are actually immortal. I know you didn't say it but you did elude to it. That is a LONG time to live on a 70X30 island πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trystan

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I would certainly get rid of the bedding out from underneath the barrel, which is a last ditch hail mary attempt to try and get harmonics right. Free float to the lug, make sure bottom of lug is free floated.

3/8"-1/2" should be easy to attain IF that is important to you.

I ride a mule and pack a horse.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Trystan

[Linked Image]

LMFAO

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Trystan

[Linked Image]

LMFAO

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this!

Ohh and OP...very nice rifle!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dingo-beautiful rifle and I love the 7-08, it should put many meals on the table!

Wac em and stack em
IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Good looking rifle, mine is a 700 sps stainless in a McMillan mountain rifle stock. Shoots 120 gr bt and ttsx at 3200 fps with big game powder at .75 moa or better. It is my go to rifle when I have to get serious. I would feel comfortable with it on anything I would shoot out to 400 yards, up to elk.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dingo,
Of all the more gooder scope mounts on the market, why would you be so endeared to those antiquated, prehistoric bases?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Simply a heavily compromised piece of useless schit,that cain't weather a storm.

Hint...………………...

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Trystan

[Linked Image]

LMFAO

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this!

Ohh and OP...very nice rifle!

Made my day reading that..... pretty damn funny.

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier,than Window Lickers...taste testing. Congratulations?!?

Hint...……………………….

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.