[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
So if the report had said collusion and obstruction happened, what then? Would the house/sentate instantly go into "we need to see the report and info for ourselves before we believe you" mode? Hell no.

After a 2 year, multi-million dollar investigation, it says "Nothing happened". Should be case closed, move on, but it won't because House can't believe their own investigation results.

The report says, in brief, that Mueller didn't have enough evidence to indict for conspiracy. "Collusion" is meaningless. The report documented a large number on inappropriate contacts between the campaign and a hostile foreign power. The only appropriate response would have been to report the first contact to the FBI. According to Volume I of the report, Russia interfered with the election to help Trump because Putin knew that Trump would work on Russia's behalf to further Russia's agenda. Also, the Trump campaign was eager for any help as they thought they would benefit from Russia's interference. That's on pages 1-2 of Volume 1.(!) Putin was correct, as Trump has sought to weaken NATO, destabilized democracy, sow division and undermine confidence in our elections. Volume 2 of the report documents multiple instances of obstruction of justice committed by Trump, confirmed by more than 700 DOJ alumni in their statement.

So, everything about your post is incorrect. The Republicans have abandoned their duty to uphold and protect the Constitution and our country. This is not the first time McConnell has committed treason, there's no reason to think it will be the last. Your insistence that "nothing happened" is complete crap and indicates that you deny reality, that you believe you're entitled to your own facts. Further conversation with you and others who discount the Mueller report is pointless.

They kill retarded children in China.

Last edited by lightning; 05/09/19. Reason: addition
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just watch, Boys.

^^Mark of an inferiority complex - he's lecturing us as if he's our equal.

Every word out of Piddler's mouth has been for naught since November/2016. I'd say that makes you the Ultimate Loser, just like Hillary Clinton. You go...…..BOY.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Piddler is a dumb ass.
The sun rises and sets daily.
Trump is still president.
Rinse and repeat.

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Trump 2020!!!! I bet he cried when he was elected!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
post count of 2876 and hasnt been right once. thats some kinda intellect

Trump, best President since Regan! Trump 2020

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I just don't get it. Trump said the Mueller report totally exonerated him. So why is he hiding everything and everybody? Weird, huh? Why would he not want to have McGahn testify? Or Mueller? Why can't we see the full report? Why can't the White House and Congress work together to clear the air so we can move on? Trump sure acts like he's hiding stuff, or guilty. What do you think will happen? Is it okay to declare Executive Privilege over the report? Seems a stretch. Donny Jr will fight his subpoena to return to the Senate Judiciary committee. Why is that? This is just incredible. I for one can't wait to see how this all plays out. Where's the popcorn?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes hiding collusion, mr delusion., and hes done a masterful job of it. Aint we glad hes on our side?

Hes smarter an neakier than any pos 500 lying dumbassed dimocraps. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
MAGA

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I just don't get it. Trump said the Mueller report totally exonerated him. So why is he hiding everything and everybody? Weird, huh? Why would he not want to have McGahn testify? Or Mueller? Why can't we see the full report? Why can't the White House and Congress work together to clear the air so we can move on? Trump sure acts like he's hiding stuff, or guilty. What do you think will happen? Is it okay to declare Executive Privilege over the report? Seems a stretch. Donny Jr will fight his subpoena to return to the Senate Judiciary committee. Why is that? This is just incredible. I for one can't wait to see how this all plays out. Where's the popcorn?

Because he's full of it?

Well, we don't rent pigs, and it's better to say it right up front because a man who does like to rent pigs is — well, he's hard to stop.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
KFWA,

My GUESS is that he's getting paid, so he won't leave as long as the FAR LEFT pays the bills.

IF a "poster" on DU was truthful (a big IF, imo.) some trolls are getting 150-250.oo per day.
(Soros & the Holly-WEIRD left have BILLIONS.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You know how I can tell Trump is winning? I can see the desperation in the libs. They have spent millions of dollars and manhours trying to uncover the magic bullet. And they keep waling, and scratching and clawing.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,935 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,349
Posts18,468,835
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.