jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
BP-B6

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Here's Elk's Mauser photos that I downloaded and put on Imgur. Not sure why one is smaller than the other. (my digital prowess or lack there of...)

Got to thinking about gunner and Elk's digital prowess, came to the conclusion that ole Billy Dixon probably wasn't much of a digital guru, but he COULD shoot.. laugh

Case closed.

Nice rifle. BTW. Wonder how many jackwabbit's it's wasted...? shocked

DF

.[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
ttt

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LMAO DF, the only thing that rifle has killed since I've owned it is a pig at 20 yards, I could send it to Elk to smoke some jacks with it if he wants. cool

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'd love to do that,but you won't get the rifle back. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, I was about to ask if you wanted me to send the rest of that bag of Woodleighs or do you need the new load with Partitions, I best not ask! blush laugh

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah,don't ask. wink

Gunner,UPDATE TO A NEW PHONE!!! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, 10-4 on the new cell, my flippers on it's last legs, I'm chitcanned when it goes, Wifes been trying to give me her I-Phone6? for two damn years now. crazy

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My wife got me an latest smart phone for Christmas and I use about 1% of what's on it. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yes, I just need to say hello, goodbye and send pics of guns and dead animals. smile

Trump Won!
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My wife got me an latest smart phone for Christmas and I use about 1% of what's on it. wink

Yep, those phones are a lot smarter than the users.

Gunner's wifey has been trying to get him into the 21st century as long as it's been 21st century.

Looking at some of his ordinance, I'm not sure he's out of the 19th century... blush

That girl has a challenge, don't ya know.... cry

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 05/16/19.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Gunner's wifey has been trying to get him into the 21st century as long as it's been 21st century.

Looking at some of his ordinance, I'm not sure he's out of the 19th century... blush

DF

She just keeps polishing that lump of coal trying to get it to shine, poor, poor patient Girl! blush laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yes, I just need to say hello, goodbye and send pics of guns and dead animals. smile

Take that IPhone 6 from your dear wife buddy. It’s pretty danged easy to use, takes great pictures and if you throw it into an Otter Box it’s a pretty rugged piece of kit. Plus, I’m not sure if you run mapping software but using OnX Maps on your phone is damned handy.

Semper Fi
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by beretzs

Take that IPhone 6 from your dear wife buddy. It’s pretty danged easy to use, takes great pictures and if you throw it into an Otter Box it’s a pretty rugged piece of kit. Plus, I’m not sure if you run mapping software but using OnX Maps on your phone is damned handy.

+ 1 + 1 + 1

Today there's no excuse for not taking pix of anything interesting and/or important.

I've actually deleted quite a few from Photo pukit, too close to being redundant.

I only WISH I'd had a GOOD phone cam in years gone by. There will be 'REGERTS' grin.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

DF

Gunner may join the 21st century in about 81 years. wink

Yeah,I think Gunner was born about 150-200 years too late.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Initially I was a bit skeptical about the iPhone 6, but after getting one and using it a while, they are a lot simpler than a fold phone. Much more user friendly.

Go for it gunner. You won’t regret it, will be glad you did.

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jwall

+ 1 + 1 + 1

Today there's no excuse for not taking pix of anything interesting and/or important.

I've actually deleted quite a few from Photo pukit, too close to being redundant.

I only WISH I'd had a GOOD phone cam in years gone by. There will be 'REGERTS' grin.

Jerry

Thanks for the advice and faith in my i.t. abilities Gents, it may be a long hard road. smile

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

DF

Gunner may join the 21st century in about 81 years. wink

Yeah,I think Gunner was born about 150-200 years too late.

I'm running late, but don't break that plate, I'm washing up and headed to the kitchen as fast as I can. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess that I qualify as a Mauser 98 fan. Three of the four center-fire rifles that I currently own are Mauser 98 actions, and the fourth is a pre-64 Model 70, a Mauser stepson. My daughter that hunts and shoots has a Mexican Mauser that I built for her, and three of the grandsons have rifles with Mauser 98 actions that I built for them. My son-in-law also has a custom rifle that I gave to him, also built on a 98 action.

Like the Ronnie Millsap song, I guess that I am lost in the 50s. grin

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mudhen
I guess that I qualify as a Mauser 98 fan. Three of the four center-fire rifles that I currently own are Mauser 98 actions, and the fourth is a pre-64 Model 70, a Mauser stepson. My daughter that hunts and shoots has a Mexican Mauser that I built for her, and three of the grandsons have rifles with Mauser 98 actions that I built for them. My son-in-law also has a custom rifle that I gave to him, also built on a 98 action.

Like the Ronnie Millsap song, I guess that I am lost in the 50s. grin

Not a bad place & time to be.
SAD, SAD, How SORRY things have gotten in TWENTY (20) years.

I’m really lost in the 60s.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
659 members (219DW, 257Bob, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,916 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.