24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
OP Offline
M
I have 4 Swarovski scopes I was planning on selling in the near future and thought I would drop a line on here first and see if there were any takers.

These are all used and I will post pics with the scopes for their condition. All of them are in perfect functional shape, but may have some marks and dings on them from use hunting. All of them have been registered, however I just spoke with the Swarovski folks and would be happy to remove my registration so the new owner can take advantage. The guys at the shop are great and have cleaned up a couple of these so that everything is purged and ready for your rifle. I also double checked and Swarovski said they will continue to service these scopes for some time, as they are the line that immediately precedes the Z3-Z5 line of hunting riflescopes. These are priced to include shipping - I will ship USPS flat rate with insurance to full value.

Now, before you fine folks start thinking I keep posting pics of the same scope, ALL FOUR SCOPES are 3-9x36 A. This is the American Line, not the NOVA line. Only one of them has the green bezel at the magnification ring. The other three are black.

Please feel free to ask questions. I will be posting these to Auction soon though, but will be happy to close an auction early for a buyer on here if the scope hasn't sold

Scope #1 - Swarovski Habicht 3-9x36 A with a 1" tube (Serial MAXXXXX37) - Price $500
This scope is in excellent shape as well. It also has a TD smith reticle, instead of the standard duplex. There is only a slight mark at the very front of the tube where a ring was mounted and a very slight mark on the angled portion of the eyepiece just in front of the magnification ring. The glass is perfectly clear with no fogging, the adjustments are all very smooth with positive clicks. The turret caps fit nice and tight.

*SOLD* Scope #2 - Swarovski Optik Habicht 3-9x36 A with a 1" tube (Green Ring - Serial C5XXXX62) - Price $450
This scope is in excellent shape. Glass is clear with a duplex reticle and no fogging. The turrets have very positive clicks and the caps screw on snug. The magnification ring and eyepiece both move smoothly and the mag ring has very positive clicks at each magnification level. It does have some very small marks on the finish at the eye piece and you can see where rings were attached to the tube, but there is no gouging or scope crush at all. Comes with view through scope cap/cover.

*SOLD* Scope #3 - Swarovski Habicht 3-9x36 A with a 1" tube (Serial MAXXXXX78) - Price $400
This scope is also in excellent shape. Glass is clear with a duplex reticle and no fogging. The turrets have very positive clicks and the caps screw on snug. The magnification ring and eyepiece both move smoothly and the mag ring has very positive clicks at each magnification level. This scope does have a mark on the magnification ring right next to the number 3 where a bolt handle struck the scope on it's way by and rubbed a little paint off. Scope was then placed in taller rings to avoid that problem in the future, but you can see where the mark is in the pictures. You can also see where rings were attached to the tube, but there is no gouging or scope crush at all. Comes with view through scope cap/cover.

*SOLD* Scope #4 - Swarovski Habicht 3-9x36 A with a 1" tube (Serial MAXXXXX01) - Price $300
This scope is the ugliest of the three, as there was some definite scratching going on around the magnification ring. There are also noticeable marks on the tube where the rings were attached, but there is no crushing of the tube. The glass is clear and there are no scratches or fogging. NOW, this scope has been serviced by the boys at Swarovski and it is fully functional. This one is definitely not a collector, but a definite user you don't have to worry about. It has a duplex reticle and all the adjustments have very positive clicks and work perfectly. The caps fit nice and tight.

I'm having trouble loading more than one picture here, so I'd be happy to post more if someone might be able to walk me through it. The scopes are in order from top to bottom and lines up with the descriptions #1 - #4.

Scope #5 - Swarovski Habicht Tirol Nova 4x32 fixed power with a 1" tube (Serial 4XXXX3) - Price $350
Handy scope here - I haven't been using it lately and since I'm moving things down the line I figured I may as well add it to the list. I pulled it off a rifle to have Swarovski do a full service on it and then never re-mounted it. It has some light handling and ring marks on it noticeable on the caps and the eyepiece. Functionally perfect as it just came back from the shop. Everything is smooth and the clicks are all positive. The reticle on this one is a Swarovski 7A Similar to the duplex but with fatter bases on the cross and an extended narrow section. Google it for a better picture, I'm still not the best at adding them on here. I don't have the original box for this one either, but I do have the box that Swarovski sent it back in along with all the paperwork from their shop showing that the scope is all checked out and mechanically sound.

Attached Images
IMG_1582.JPG (3.21 MB, 170 downloads)
Last edited by MauserHunter; 05/15/19.
IC B3

M
OP Offline
M
Here is a photo of the back side of the scopes.

Attached Images
IMG_1583.JPG (3.46 MB, 65 downloads)
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’ll take #4. Yea!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’ll take #2

Last edited by deerhunter5555; 05/14/19.

Buy once, cry once.
M
OP Offline
M
PM sent to both of you.

Last edited by MauserHunter; 05/14/19.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Great deals!

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bump for a good guy with great deals

Three most useless things to a pilot are:
1. The altitude above you
2. The runway behind you
3. The fuel on the ground
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you have original boxes with any of them?

Thanks,

Tim

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Tim,

Sorry - no I don't. Unfortunately, back in the day I never felt the need to keep the scope boxes for any of my scopes, and neither did my father. A bit rash looking back on it!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Dave

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Awesome prices! I would be curious what you replaced them with.

IC B3

M
OP Offline
M
mtstcon - Fair question! It's been a complicated road. I ended up putting a Nightforce on one rifle, a really nice Zeiss on another, converted another to a scout and am using a red dot on it instead of magnified optics (absolutely deadly btw), and I'm selling these to consolidate my assets into a nice long range scope. Thanks for asking!

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I will take #3. PM headed your way.

M
OP Offline
M
Reply sent Hamrick - thanks!

M
OP Offline
M
Added another scope to the list for those that might be interested.

Attached Images
IMG_6609.JPG (2.81 MB, 61 downloads)
M
OP Offline
M
Bump

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pm sent.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
M
OP Offline
M
I don’t seem to be able to continue to edit the original post.

Scope #1 is sold.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
329 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,141 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,729
Posts18,400,838
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.