Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
It looks like the videos were reinstated or at least a copy of them since the comments are fairly recent. Apparently the comments were disabled but they are back here.

Nope. It appears that some other YouTuber re-uploaded it. That happens a lot when a video is banned. Someone sympathetic will upload it on their account. YouTube will eventually figure it out and take it down from that account, too.

"or at least a copy of them" - That's what I f*cking said, for crying out loud. It's insulting as hell to insinuate that I'm too stupid to see that this was uploaded to a different account. JFC, you know, I agree with you on a lot of things politically, most things, really, but you are such a nit picking little f*cking know it all that when I'd like to engage you in some sort of conversation I shy away because I know exactly how you will respond. Instead of commenting on the larger issues she's presenting all you can do is latch on to any tiny f*cking totally irrelevant point you can to try to prove to yourself that you're superior to everyone. For god's sake, see the forest, quit trying to find some tiny leaf you can use to inflate your own self image.

But other than that, thanks for turning me on to these videos, I really like them.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
It looks like the videos were reinstated or at least a copy of them since the comments are fairly recent. Apparently the comments were disabled but they are back here.

Nope. It appears that some other YouTuber re-uploaded it. That happens a lot when a video is banned. Someone sympathetic will upload it on their account. YouTube will eventually figure it out and take it down from that account, too.

"or at least a copy of them" - That's what I f*cking said, for crying out loud. It's insulting as hell to insinuate that I'm too stupid to see that this was uploaded to a different account. JFC, you know, I agree with you on a lot of things politically, most things, really, but you are such a nit picking little f*cking know it all that when I'd like to engage you in some sort of conversation I shy away because I know exactly how you will respond. Instead of commenting on the larger issues she's presenting all you can do is latch on to any tiny f*cking totally irrelevant point you can to try to prove to yourself that you're superior to everyone. For god's sake, see the forest, quit trying to find some tiny leaf you can use to inflate your own self image.

But other than that, thanks for turning me on to these videos, I really like them.

Don't sugar coat it. Let me know how you really feel.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Don't sugar coat it. Let me know how you really feel.

This has been an odd weekend , full moon ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does she even know WTF she's talking about? Sounds rehearsed to me.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Does she even know WTF she's talking about? Sounds rehearsed to me.

I also provided an impromptu interview to demonstrate that she is as well spoken on her feet as in her prepared videos.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TRH,
I enjoyed that, thanks for posting. I must admit I am amazed that someone so young can have so much wisdom..... it took me decades to figure that chit out.... her I.Q. must be very high

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Great videos. I love the sarcasm and contempt !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny, I posted several of her videos on the 14th and didn't even get a single reply. I think she's the smartest 14yo I've ever listened to.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...he-smartest-kid-in-the-room#Post13820310

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

She's reading lines written for her.After every sentence they cut tape and then roll again.There must be 100 cuts in that first video of 18 minutes.

Any parent who participates in their child's use of such language,clearly cares more about the revenue generated by this video,than their child's emotional welfare.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She claims to co-write her material with another YouTube creator and film and edit the video herself. As for the vulgar language it’s nothing I haven’t heard from most young teens.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/20/19.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good stuff Hawk, well worth passing on

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 43 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,506
Posts18,452,593
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.