Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BS...the dead guy never raised his hands or made any indication the fk'r shooting was a cop.

And to be truthful, if a cop was shooting an un-armed non-threatening guy (in that instance based on the video) he deserves to be run over, backwards and forwards...that was cold blooded murder.

Last edited by RDW; 05/21/19.

Dave

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chesterwy
More evidence that the survival instinct is slowly being bred out of humans.

At least the vic didn't start stabbing himself.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why didn't the guy in the white car back over him?

Why would anyone interfere with an undercover agent taking down a bad guy that had just killed four innocent people in a farm house?.....

No, that's Not what it turned out to be, but did anyone other than the victim and the perp have ANY inclination as to what was going on?.. and the victim could be excluded from that knowledge too....
that stuffs just crazy

Good point.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
M
Originally Posted by RDW
BS...the dead guy never raised his hands or made any indication the fk'r shooting was a cop.

And to be truthful, if a cop was shooting an un-armed non-threatening guy he deserves to be run over, backwards and forwards...that was cold blooded murder.

I think you missed my point. The guy in the white car had no phuggin idea what was going on to base any kind of decision on other than to get the hell out of there.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
From the posted article it says that the two had some kind of social media squabble going on.

I didn't think that it looked like a random shooting. The shooter was intent on shooting the victim and nobody else.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
From the posted article it says that the two had some kind of social media squabble going on.

I didn't think that it looked like a random shooting. The shooter was intent on shooting the victim and nobody else.

He defiantly had his sites set on him.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'll never understand why somebody will just throw their life away,....as is the case with a lot of the shootings that are going on these days.

There's a lot of young men out there these days that just aren't wired right,....and they seem to have an uncontrollable rage in them.

There's always been violent people. But it just doesn't seem to take too much to set a lot of young men off these days.

It's a different world. I think it's much more different than a lot of us older folks realize.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
M
Originally Posted by RDW

And to be truthful, if a cop was shooting an un-armed non-threatening guy he deserves to be run over, backwards and forwards...that was cold blooded murder.

I think you missed my point. The guy in the white car had no phuggin idea what was going on to base any kind of decision on other than to get the hell out of there.

I did, I was looking at it from the persective of the driver of the silver truck.

Dave

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
M
I'll never understand why somebody will just throw their life away,....as is the case with a lot of the shootings that are going on these days.

There's a lot of young men out there these days that just aren't wired right,....and they seem to have an uncontrollable rage in them.

There's always been violent people. But it just doesn't seem to take too much to set a lot of young men off these days.

It's a different world. I think it's much more different than a lot of us older folks realize.

I think we live in an instantaneous environment now days. There is no time to step back and take a breather, or lots of folks just never learned how to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After his arrest, it appears that the defendant underwent a competency evaluation. He was found competent and arraignment is set for next week.

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCase...n&number=CF-2018-625&cmid=403146

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope out new Governor breaks out Old Sparkey for this one!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

NIH.gov.:
More than 2 in 3 adults (70.2 percent) were considered to be overweight or have obesity

Around here there's only a handful of -not fat females- and the competition for them is fierce . I've heard all about it from some young lads I know .
In the minds of the guys being overweight makes them a 'big ole boy' the thinking is different for a 'big ole girl' . No young guy wants a fat girl even if he's overweight ..
So you have a lot of head-butting with millenials and Gen. Z will get worse .
Once the guys who are popular and have money have scooped up the few good looking women the regular joe's walk around empty handed with a chip on their shoulder .

A young guy on a youtube video broke it down very well , he mixed in school shootings/transgender/suicides/living in parents basement types/etc. with this generational problem .
He mentioned a friend from high school he ran into who had just graduated college - guy works out - promising career etc. - with a fat girl . Said he could tell his old friend had to just settle for whatever he could find and the happy go lucky personality his friend had was gone .

It's only getting worse , overweight/obesity has risen 8% in 10 years - no end in sight .
So indeed your words

It's a different world. I think it's much more different than a lot of us older folks realize.[/quote]

are correct .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
. . . . No young guy wants a fat girl even if he's overweight . . . .

Au contraire mon ami . . . I can see you are not from West Texas . . . grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I've lived south of I-10 for 40 years . . . . . . .... smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Obama did it. "The Snapping of the American Mind", bears that out rather well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

One thing that I notice is that these young men are not being taught how to control themselves in any way, they were allowed to have temper tantrums with no consequences.

It's a parenting problem mostly.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why didn't the guy in the white car back over him?

That's what I was thinking. Likely too cowardly, fearing he'd turn his gun on him if he didn't immediately incapacitate him.

You would have no real or certain idea why the shooting is taking place, yet you would see fit on the spur of the moment
to determine or alter the outcome by killing someone yourself....LOL.

For all you know it could have been a father who was dealing with someone who molested his young children.

If anything the shooter desperately needed instruction on how to do it with far better efficiency.. .. grin

Seems he didn't want to get too close incase he got recognized before acquiring target-opening fire,, a hired gun could
have got up real close and done the deed with far less fuss....all looked amateur and desperate from the get go.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
“There will be some people inconvenienced.”

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm a little surprised John C. couldn't see that this was an amateur hit of passion. It was targeted and very personal. The perp was waiting for one guy and then needed to empty out on him at close range. A pro would not likely have done this in such a messy and uncertain fashion.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.