Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Trump doesn't loose, the country has lost. Funny really the fanatical far right accusing the left of being commies while the whole time they support those willing to befriend (as Trump says, in love with) Kissy-Kissy with the Russians, Chinese, North Korean dictators, and push for the illegal overthrowing of various legitimate governments. The whole while he's alienating every allies we've had for the last half century.

No, Trump hasn't lost... short of his whole family spending the rest of their lives behind bars, it'll only be the country that has lost. I use to say it would be 50 years or more to repair the damage this regime has done, now I don't believe it will ever be able to be repaired.

Today's kids will have to bear the results of this last generations failures. Not that this generation was any different from those before it.

Phil

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahahahaha.,

See folks, this is the anti constitutional commie pos who posts a story and and many on the fire buddy up to, like liebs do to muzzies on the national scene.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump doesn't loose, the country has lost. Funny really the fanatical far right accusing the left of being commies while the whole time they support those willing to befriend (as Trump says, in love with) Kissy-Kissy with the Russians, Chinese, North Korean dictators, and push for the illegal overthrowing of various legitimate governments. The whole while he's alienating every allies we've had for the last half century.

No, Trump hasn't lost... short of his whole family spending the rest of their lives behind bars, it'll only be the country that has lost. I use to say it would be 50 years or more to repair the damage this regime has done, now I don't believe it will ever be able to be repaired.

Today's kids will have to bear the results of this last generations failures. Not that this generation was any different from those before it.

Phil

LOL My side hurts .MAGA

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Anjin
I see no valid reason at this point to look at Trump's financial records for times before he became President,

Nadler is fishing. He's come up against Trump in business deals in the past and lost, so it is personal.

What concerns me is that if a hack like Nadler can do this to Trump, he could do it to any of us.

Norm

Trump has nothing to hide, no tax fraud, no bank fraud, no money laundering, no collusion, no obstruction. He's totally innocent. So why is he hiding everything? Why does he act so guilty? Weird, eh? Don't make no sense at all.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Maybe I'll order a Freedom Arms in 41 Mag when Trump leaves office. Premier Grade if impeached.
.................................You can forget about that Premier Grade Piddles..................Impeachment won't happen.

However, you can take that 44 mag you say you own and shove it up yer damned ass and pull the trigger..........

41 Mag. S&W Classic Hunter. 44 Mags are way too common. It's only worth about $1000 now. I could sell it if you're interested.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Show yours.You can post it right here unless you are hiding something. Maybe drug money.You dont sale small children to the highest bidder do you. You need to prove it here and now. What are you hiding.If you dont show us everything you are guilty.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Looks like DJT lost in court today, Mazars must comply with the subpoena from the Oversight Committee. I expect Deutsche Bank will end up doing the same, as will Mnuchin, etc. Looks bad for the Dumpster, only a matter of time. No stay, either. Cool. The dam is breaking.....

“It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a President for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct—past or present—even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry," Mehta wrote.

Just wait till the Deutsche Bank records including "suspicious activities" are made public. Freaking hilarious.
...............Well Paddler Puss! Are you ready for another thrashing from me as I always do to you every time you post your BURPED UP liberal garbage???>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......You are a sponge with no damned brains......Amazing you can function as a human being..Well maybe not!!!!

The dam is breaking uh??? And how many times have you predicted that??? And how many of your predictions have come true?? NOT A DAMNED ONE of them....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...

May I do the honor of telling you that the judge was wrong about his interpretation of the Constitution that he probably never read?? Yep!!! I will be happy to.

OK Paddles...Here we go! Follow the bouncing ball....

The legislative branch aka congress and OVERSITE committees OR ANY committees contained therein, under the Constitution of the United States, has no legal authority whatsoever to obtain bank records, IRS records of a sitting POTUS...

The ruling by the judge will be appealed with NOTHING coming out from this decision. YOU WILL LOSE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES,,,,,YOU FOOL YOU FOOL........LOL>>>>LOL>>>LOL

Actually, the subpoena wasn't stayed by the judge, so Mazars USA must provide the financial information in a week. Trump has another case to be heard tomorrow, he'll probably get trounced again. Deutsche Bank will have to give the info, too. Looking worse every day.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looks like DJT lost in court today, Mazars must comply with the subpoena from the Oversight Committee. I expect Deutsche Bank will end up doing the same, as will Mnuchin, etc. Looks bad for the Dumpster, only a matter of time. No stay, either. Cool. The dam is breaking.....

“It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a President for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct—past or present—even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry," Mehta wrote.

Just wait till the Deutsche Bank records including "suspicious activities" are made public. Freaking hilarious.
...............Well Paddler Puss! Are you ready for another thrashing from me as I always do to you every time you post your BURPED UP liberal garbage???>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......You are a sponge with no damned brains......Amazing you can function as a human being..Well maybe not!!!!

The dam is breaking uh??? And how many times have you predicted that??? And how many of your predictions have come true?? NOT A DAMNED ONE of them....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...

May I do the honor of telling you that the judge was wrong about his interpretation of the Constitution that he probably never read?? Yep!!! I will be happy to.

OK Paddles...Here we go! Follow the bouncing ball....

The legislative branch aka congress and OVERSITE committees OR ANY committees contained therein, under the Constitution of the United States, has no legal authority whatsoever to obtain bank records, IRS records of a sitting POTUS...

The ruling by the judge will be appealed with NOTHING coming out from this decision. YOU WILL LOSE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES,,,,,YOU FOOL YOU FOOL........LOL>>>>LOL>>>LOL

Actually, the subpoena wasn't stayed by the judge, so Mazars USA must provide the financial information in a week. Trump has another case to be heard tomorrow, he'll probably get trounced again. Deutsche Bank will have to give the info, too. Looking worse every day.
...........................Yeah suuuuuuurrrrrrrrre.........More CRAP from the media that you soak up.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Phil

What Do The Worst-Run States Have In Common? They're Run By Tax-And-Spend Democrats

[Linked Image]

Fiscal Sanity: Which political party is better at managing taxpayer dollars? The latest ranking of states' fiscal condition offers an unequivocal answer.

For several years, the Mercatus Center at George Mason University has ranked states based on five measures of their financial condition: cash solvency, budget solvency, the ability to meet long-term spending commitments, state spending and taxes as a share of personal income, and unfunded pension liabilities and debt.

And lest anyone think that Mercatus — a free-market-oriented group — is fudging the numbers, note that the data used to compile these rankings all come from official state annual financial reports and from state actuarial reports.

For 2016, the latest year for which data are available, the top five most fiscally sound states were, in order: Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennessee, Florida and Oklahoma.

The five worst states, starting at the bottom: Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Kentucky.
Notice anything similar in these groupings? We did. All but one of the top five are solidly Republican states. All but one of the bottom five are solidly Democratic.
Not An Aberration

This isn't some one-year aberration, either.

For the first time this year, Mercatus produced rankings from 2006 through 2016.

What does that show?

Of the 10 states that show up most frequently at the bottom of the list since 2006, nine are solid blue states. Of the 10 states with consistently the best record, all but one are solidly red states. (See nearby table.)

There's another commonality between the best-run and worst-run states. Taxes.

As it turns out, states in the worst fiscal shape also tend to impose the highest tax rates in the nation. In fact, six of the 10 states that consistently show up as the least fiscally solvent rank in the Top 10 for highest taxes as a share of income, according to the Tax Foundation.

Of the 10 most fiscally sound states, all but one impose below-average tax burdens on their residents.
Common Ingredients

So, if it's not tax revenues, what makes a state fiscally sound or not? What the Mercatus data show is that it's the result of years of overspending and overpromising, mostly to unionized government workers by pliant Democratic leaders.

Take a look at Illinois, which ranks dead last in the most recent report. According Mercatus, the Prairie State doesn't have enough cash to cover short-term obligations. Its revenues only cover 92% of expenses. The state has long-term liabilities more than three times as large as its total assets. Illinois' unfunded pension liability was almost $446 billion in 2016. That's equal to 67% of the state's total personal income.

Nebraska, which ranks at the top, has plenty of cash on hand, has little long-term liabilities, and lower-than-average taxes and spending as a share of income. Unlike Illinois, Nebraska has just $20 billion in unfunded pension liabilities.
Who Respects Taxpayers?

Indeed, every state at the bottom of the Mercatus ranking has enormous, and growing, pension liabilities. Unfunded pension liabilities more than doubled in New Jersey from 2006 to 2016. They tripled in Illinois and Kentucky.

Financially sound states, in contrast, have kept their pension liabilities low, tend not to spend more than they take in, and have plenty of cash on hand.

Or, to put it another way: The best-run states show greater respect for taxpayers than the worst-run states.

What does that say about Democratic and Republican priorities?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe I'll order a Freedom Arms in 41 Mag when Trump leaves office. Premier Grade if impeached.
.................................You can forget about that Premier Grade Piddles..................Impeachment won't happen.

However, you can take that 44 mag you say you own and shove it up yer damned ass and pull the trigger..........

41 Mag. S&W Classic Hunter. 44 Mags are way too common. It's only worth about $1000 now. I could sell it if you're interested.
....ok then......Shove yer 41 mag up yer ass and pull the trigger...........Yep! Ur ass would certainly know the difference between a 41 vs a 44....LOL>>>>LOL>>>>..............

IC B3

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

....ok then......Shove yer 41 mag up yer ass and pull the trigger...........Yep! Ur ass would certainly know the difference between a 41 vs a 44....LOL>>>>LOL>>>>..............

Hey, BS, Trump's appeal is going to the DC Court of Appeals. Do you know sits on that court? Irony.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[Linked Image]

Is that a CZ 527 with the magazine cut down? If so, who did that for you. Had a guy mill the trigger guard and cut a magazine down for me once, but he won't do Hornets anymore.

That's exactly what it is (17FB that started life as a 221FB).

I had the work done about ten years ago.....I know he used to do Hornet mags but that was then....

http://rvbprecision.com/shooting/cz-527-rifle-magazine-conversion.html

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yup, she had to run quickly giving up her judgeship to avoid prosecution and to protect her retirement. News of her part in family scheme to defraud the government was leaked to the public. She couldn't run fast enough.

Link

Phil

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Oh my!

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[/quote]Hey, BS, Trump's appeal is going to the DC Court of Appeals. Do you know sits on that court? Irony.....[/quote]...................It does not matter who is sitting on the DC court......You always forget MORON, that Trump has HIS legal team as well.

And that he has the constitution and the law on his side...........All you, Nadler and the dems are now is nothing more than dog and pony show theatrics.

Go ahead and impeach...GO FOR IT!!!.............It will never get a 2/3rds vote in the senate......

So impeachment Paddle Pussy, is one prediction of yours that will never come to pass.

You are one pathetic idiot!!!.

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Yup, she had to run quickly giving up her judgeship to avoid prosecution and to protect her retirement. News of her part in family scheme to defraud the government was leaked to the public. She couldn't run fast enough.

Link

Phil

Yep, I heard about that. What about McConnell and RUSAL? And Vitter, the lobbyist, and his wife being confirmed for a judgeship? And the aluminum plant to be built in Kentucky? McConnell is a traitor.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey Piddles........TRUMP WINS,,,,GET USE TO IT!!!!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Link

Phil

Yep, I heard about that. What about McConnell and RUSAL? And Vitter, the lobbyist, and his wife being confirmed for a judgeship? And the aluminum plant to be built in Kentucky? McConnell is a traitor.

Do you understand that everyone knows that Lee Harvey Oswald was one of you left wing loons.Listening to you helps us understand how LHO saw the world.Peas in a pod.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Are we going to hear from this troll until January 21, 2025 ! The moron doesn’t realize that President Trump is the only reason he can pick what 41 mag. to own. Trump 2020 ! Pence 2024 !

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,096
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.