Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by hatari
Interesting thought. Quacky has all of 3 posts between 2008 and 2/19, then starts posting left and right agitating troll like garbage very similar to what JeffObama once did.

Simultaneously, About 2/19 Obama Boy focused his post almost exclusively on the fitness and workout thread while Quacky has run wild feeling quite comfortable spewing anti Right anti Trump nonsense.

Could this be a sock puppet bust?
If you want to find out who this POS is, then track his IP addy assuming you are correct about him being somebody's sock puppet. I'm not talking about tracking some dude down to his house either, I'm just talking about matching IP's with whatever member is playing you. Even that is problematic, but it's a lot better than guessing from his writing style which incidentally isn't like Jello's at all. As others have said, this cock munching assweasel is smarter than Jello.

who gives a chitt….the guys having fun......don't like it..dont read it...…..safe space will robinson….safe space...….bob
Blow me.

Fchuckking homo.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
GB1

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Doesn't matter who he is.

It's what he is.

A troll.

The reason lots of the sockpuppet trolls are tricky to identify is that they all post alike. Their only purpose is to disrupt, insult, degrade, and spread hate. That makes them pretty much all sound the same.

They multiply like rats here because they are allowed to.

Lots of good, knowledgeable, contributing Campfire members have stopped coming here because the inmates are running the asylum.... By letting that happen, the trolls ultimately win. They will destroy the site in their own way. Which is their principle goal.

Whattaya gonna do, come beat me up, dumb [bleep]? I'd make you blow a low wage illegal alien laborer, just for the fun of it.

Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by hanco
He is entertaining

he's probably siting around cracking himself up writing all that crap......people get offended way to easily...….bob

More fun than making fun if blistering idiot Texans that think they are John pfughing Wayne...

Oh, wait.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
He is entertaining

he's probably siting around cracking himself up writing all that crap......people get offended way to easily...….bob

More fun than making fun if blistering idiot Texans that think they are John pfughing Wayne...

Oh, wait.

I always saw myself as more of a Walter Brennan/ Gabby Hayes sidekick type.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
He is entertaining

Oh, wait.

I always saw myself as more of a Walter Brennan/ Gabby Hayes sidekick type.

Those were great guys! Don't say anything funny because when I laugh, it pfchucking hurts.

Have a great day!

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I will try an refrain from the comedy you ol’ sidewinder! Time for me, ol’ Rivers, and midnight to go bust them clods with our own barr-feet!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 05/22/19.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's what he is.

A troll.

The reason lots of the sockpuppet trolls are tricky to identify is that they all post alike. Their only purpose is to disrupt, insult, degrade, and spread hate. That makes them pretty much all sound the same.

Lots of good, knowledgeable, contributing Campfire members have stopped coming here because the inmates are running the asylum.... By letting that happen, the trolls ultimately win. They will destroy the site in their own way. Which is their principle goal.

they are only a troll if you let them...reading their posts.....if people have left because of a few people acting up...that to me, says more about those who left ...instead of the trolls...anybody that posts on this part of the forum...they know what to except......bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's what he is.

A troll.

Whattaya gonna do, come beat me up, dumb [bleep]? I'd make you blow a low wage illegal alien laborer, just for the fun of it.

Hide behind that keyboard...

Coward.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

It's what he is.

A troll.

Hide behind that keyboard...

Coward.

Keep makin Texas Ranger threats on the internet, pfgucking moron.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I never made any threats, Dumbass.

I merely stated that suckpuppets that claim ties to terrorist organizations, like the Republic of Texas whackjobs, get visits from folks like the Texas Rangers. That's a fact.

If the shoe fits...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

I merely stated that suckpuppets that claim ties to terrorist organizations, like the Republic of Texas whackjobs, get visits from folks like the Texas Rangers. That's a fact.

If the shoe fits...

You stupid fhguck I've never even heard of Republic of Texas (aside from History) before you chit it out of your empty head. I'd take that 45 in your photo and beat the living chit out of you with it - douche bag.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ironic advice from QK himself in the 416 thread:

"Just ignore him and he will go away."

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back..........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

EE......quit looking at clint walkers picture and fantasizing about what might have been...........bob

Last edited by BobMt; 05/22/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If the shoe fits...

You stupid fhguck I've never even heard of Republic of Texas (aside from History) before you chit it out of your empty head. I'd take that 45 in your photo and beat the living chit out of you with it - douche bag.

Now THERE'S a bonafied threat.

Care to try?

I'll make ya famous! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you Texans could just accept him as a real Texan he would be right in the head again........Well sort of.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tikkanut

there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back..........

When viewing these threads, speed reading is an essential skill.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nah, no way he is JeffO. First of all he is even dumber then Jeff. Jeff has been busy cutting wood , fishing and working out . grin

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 05/22/19.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well if you pack of arseholes would just stop quoting him I wouldn't even know the prick existed.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,651
Posts18,455,483
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.