24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess the gypsies want more fat wallets in their midst.

BP-B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by Paul39
In 1959 I was in a USAF training squadron, and we got a number of Hungarian immigrant trainees. Crazy fuggers, joined the US military hoping to kill Russians. Hated Russians, with good reason.

Paul

Reminds me of stories I heard about Polish pilots in the RAF during WWII. Couldn't wait to get after the Germans. Can't blame them, or the Hungarians for that matter.

And for their trouble, the Poles got stuck under the thumb of the Soviet Union for decades.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
In 1959 I was in a USAF training squadron, and we got a number of Hungarian immigrant trainees. Crazy fuggers, joined the US military hoping to kill Russians. Hated Russians, with good reason.

Paul

Reminds me of stories I heard about Polish pilots in the RAF during WWII. Couldn't wait to get after the Germans. Can't blame them, or the Hungarians for that matter.

And for their trouble, the Poles got stuck under the thumb of the Soviet Union for decades.

Ain't that the truth! the Poles sure got a raw deal in WWII. Stuck right between two mortal enemies-geographically speaking. Tough people, the Poles.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Just don't be surprised when "you nose who" starts referring to all of the Eastern European leaders as "Nazis".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just don't be surprised when "you nose who" starts referring to all of the Eastern European leaders as "Nazis".

No doubt.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
e thumb of the Soviet Union for decades.

Ain't that the truth! the Poles sure got a raw deal in WWII.

A lot of the western world did. America is getting a pretty raw deal right now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump supports Visagrad. In fact, a big concern to the region is energy. So lack of oil/energy put pressure on the Visagrad group. But what you don't hear is President Trump is providing liquid natural gas, to help the independence of the Visagrad. This is in direct conflict with Russia. Certainly part of Russia/opec influence is based on oil money. President Trump pulled the rug out on them. Won't see that on cnn. MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Paul

The Hungarians I've known who escaped the Russians have all pretty well died off now. But they taught their children well because their children pretty much hate all American Democrats because they know a commie when they see or hear one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

look up the arrow-cross party

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
When Balkanization threatens your way of life, head for the Balkans.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sawbuck
When Balkanization threatens your way of life, head for the Balkans.

Ironic, isn't it?

James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife wants to go to Europe for a milestone anniversary in a few years.

She asked, "London?"
nope- too many trucks of peace

Paris?
nope - although I know a smattering of the French language if I want to go to Africa I'll visit Africa. Take your country back, yellow vests.

Germany?
Oh hell no. Merkel has imported their future oppressors

Hungary or Poland?
Hmmmm.......yes. Looking at river cruises down the Danube. Anybody been?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I would like to visit Austria.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Funny how so many American born citizens fall for the B.S. line of some smooth talking political scumbag.

Over and over and over again. It's incomprehensible.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Germany?

I’m in Germany right now. Outside the cities, in the countryside, it is quite nice. The people are overwhelmingly ethnic German, have seen very few head coverings and nearly no Africans. I spent one day in Cologne and there was an obvious difference, several kebab shops for instance, but still not a lot.

But the larger the city the larger the percentage of contaminants.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Terryk
President Trump supports Visagrad. In fact, a big concern to the region is energy. So lack of oil/energy put pressure on the Visagrad group. But what you don't hear is President Trump is providing liquid natural gas, to help the independence of the Visagrad. This is in direct conflict with Russia. Certainly part of Russia/opec influence is based on oil money. President Trump pulled the rug out on them. Won't see that on cnn. MAGA

Trump is doing excellent job playing on their fear of Russia to sell them gas and weapons. I would buy energy from where the cost is lowest.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore

look up the arrow-cross party

For most part I would not call them 'Nazis', but foreign nationalist movements aren't going to act in best interest of the United States.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hungary is not alone.

http://www.visegradgroup.eu/about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegr%C3%A1d_Group

Terry, in our part of the world, at least prior to the PC thing,
Slavic people were somewhat looked down on.
Like any group who immigrated in large numbers and were really poor.
I'm young enough to not have seen what that was based on. I do know,
If not for them, Pa would have never moved much coal. And they are still digging.

Anyhow, it seems the Hunkies and Pollocks are the ones showing some smarts,
And they never did deserve the disrespect.

22250Rem,
You pointed out a major different between past European immigrants,
And today's immigrants.

The love for this country.
Look at Mad Mooners post of Gene Simmons.
Today's immigrants are looking at our country as a piggy bank, and the want to take from it

The past immigrants looked at it like a credit union. They wanted to put something in to it.
Build it up, work with it in ways to make themselves and the institution

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Morewood
Germany?

I’m in Germany right now. Outside the cities, in the countryside, it is quite nice. The people are overwhelmingly ethnic German, have seen very few head coverings and nearly no Africans. I spent one day in Cologne and there was an obvious difference, several kebab shops for instance, but still not a lot.

But the larger the city the larger the percentage of contaminants.

I've met a few Germans that came over here on student visas and none of them had anything bad to say about The Third Reich.

And they bought up as much WWII German memorabilia as they could.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek

Trump is doing excellent job playing on their fear of Russia to sell them gas and weapons. I would buy energy from where the cost is lowest.

The question of cost is a 2 part question. President Trump supplies arms for example to Poland, and this is good for the Poles, because simply they appose both Russia and the global desires of the EU. As a second consequence this US trade steals money from Russia and the EU globalists. So it is a 1-2 punch.
Amazingly and importantly I actually benefit from this trade in the highest fashion. My local Sams club now sells fresh pork belly imported from Poland, so I can make homemade bacon. So the virtues of freedom are directly funded by bacon. That is stellar. MAGA

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
611 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 160user, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.