Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Hello Guys.
I offer, cull hunt packages in Bulgaria for red/fallow deer and wild boars as a bonus.

Best hunting time - November - January.

There are 2- hunting packages.
The first one included 5 deers, 2 yearling boars during 3/2 hunting days.

The second one included 8 deers, 2 yearling boars during 4/3 hunting days.

There are available personal packages as well, depending of what the hunter desires.

Package 1:
3 nights accommodation/2 hunting days:
Price per hunter- 1150 Eur/ 5 deers included:

Package 2:
4 nights accommodation/ 3 hunting days:
Price per hunter - 1590 Eur/ 8 deers included:

Both packages also included:
Pick up at the Airport; Transfer from/to Airport: Full board accommodation/ single room; Hunting guide; All transfers in the hunting area; Hunting permit and license; Interpreter; Insurance; Rifle import permit;

Packages do not included:
Flight; Additional animals; Rifle rent (50 Eur/day); Alcohol drinks; Trophy shipping; Meat; Taxidermy.

For more information, please contact us:
Velik Dakov

Phone/whats app - +359876772578

Email: cazahuntingbggmail.com

Web: www.cazahuntingbg.com

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you folks speak English? What are the accommodations for sleeping? What food is available? Where is nearest airport? How does one get to your place from the airport? Can a rifle be brought in from the U.S., and is there a reasonable expectation to not have issues about travelling with a long firearm?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Do you folks speak English? What are the accommodations for sleeping? What food is available? Where is nearest airport? How does one get to your place from the airport? Can a rifle be brought in from the U.S., and is there a reasonable expectation to not have issues about travelling with a long firearm?

Hi.
Me and my crew we speak English, but the staff on the hunting area as guides, waiter, cook and etc., they don't speak English.
Available foot is typical Bulgarian dishes prepare by cook.
Nearest Airport is Sofia Airport (60 km)
We gonna pick you from the Airport and go to the hunting area with our cars. That service is included on the price.
Yes, you can bring your rifle from USA and there is not problem to import your firearm to Bulgaria.
There are no limitations of caliber and etcc for hunting firearms.

Best Regards

Last edited by Bulgariahunt; 05/22/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the info. I am considering this. But I will be 67 in August and get around pretty good, but I do take medication that does not allow my heart to speed up much in reaction to exertion. In other words I'm good for covering ground, but no forced marches. The biggest caliber rifles available are .30-06 Weatherby Vanguard and an old Ruger 77 in .270 Winchester. I assume they are adequate? I'll be thinking about this and will be in touch.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
That's a long way from Natchitoches Parish... wink

DF

IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Thanks for the info. I am considering this. But I will be 67 in August and get around pretty good, but I do take medication that does not allow my heart to speed up much in reaction to exertion. In other words I'm good for covering ground, but no forced marches. The biggest caliber rifles available are .30-06 Weatherby Vanguard and an old Ruger 77 in .270 Winchester. I assume they are adequate? I'll be thinking about this and will be in touch.

Hello
Yes, each of this caliber is adequate for this hunt.
The terrain is very easy to walk. Altitude 800 m. It is pine and oak forest with low hills.
During the morning we hunting on stalking and during afternoon we hunting from high seat, but if you consider that you are not in a condition to walk, we can hunting from high seat during morning and afternoon,

Regards

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
That's a long way from Natchitoches Parish... ;)DF
You want to go?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
That's a long way from Natchitoches Parish... ;)DF
You want to go?

Nope... wink

DF

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.