Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by slumlord
I always hate to hear stories about blood suckers, parasites and locusts who swarm to a deceased man's hoard hoping for an easy pick.

Not saying that's the case here, but just saying it to say it.

Just sayin

Hope I'll be able to have time to liquidate stuff as I see fit if my time draws to an end.
I damn sure don't want any greasy paws telling my wife such and such is only worth $200.

Don't worry renegade will square you up man..

I have a couple that he will get if he outlives me. 😄
He needs to cut down to 1 pack of pall malls at least.

and confrontations in walmart

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm a youngster by 24 hourcampfire standards. But my daughter who likes to hunt but is not hardcore into hunting. She's in college she will go shooting when I ask her too. But she will not go out and do it herself. Different priorities for her that's for sure. My wife will hunt when I take her she will shoot when I take her. So in the end I have a whole bunch of rifles majority model 70's. I have no idea what will happen to them if I fell over dead. I have more reloading chit than I guy needs. I have told her there are 3 model 70 to keep her 280, daughter's 270 and the 325 wsm she bought me many yrs ago. The rest give them to whomever wants them.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My brother and I have an agreement about our guns if the other should pass.

Keep what you want, sell the rest. It’s just stuff.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 16bore
My brother and I have an agreement about our guns if the other should pass.

Keep what you want, sell the rest. It’s just stuff.

Originally Posted by RyanTX
Sorry for the loss of your friend Shaman, but glad to hear how it's working out.

My neighbor (82 yrs old) passed away last fall. Recently, his wife (who he was only married to for the last 15 years) came to me for help with his gun collection. It's a fairly small collection (14 guns), but a few nice guns.
She asked me to appraise them for her. I asked if she was going to give them to his two sons or his grandsons. She told me neither, that she was just going to sell them. I said "oh, are they not into firearms?" She replied that they were, but they were her guns now and she was just going to sell them. Keep in mind that he left her financially secure.

It was at that point that I told her that I wouldn't be able to help her and walked out the door and back to my house.

I don`t see where she did anything wrong.I have three kids and thirteen grandkids.Some are into guns.Only my one Son and Grandson ever are here to help out.All the rest of those greedy little basterds will be sniffing around my chit when I croak,but I told my wife only give the two who helped us out what they want.Screw the rest of them.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.