Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A sheriff’s office in Adams County, Iowa, is being sued for filing a charge against a critic of one of its deputies.

It was because the critic, Jon Goldsmith, published “an obscenity-laden Facebook post criticizing the way Deputy Cory Dorsey treated a couple of Goldsmith’s friends,” according to a report from RadioIowa.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/05/cops-charge-man-over-facebook-criticism-now-he-sues/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If he just criticized the cops and din't make a threat I think he's gonna win this one. Good for him!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Chaching if no threats can be proven..

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Freedom of speech protects all sides of an issue. Cops will lose this one, and wind up buying the fellow a new truck.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How is that even legal? And you people think you live in a free country down there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Freedom of speech protects all sides of an issue. Cops will lose this one, and wind up buying the fellow a new truck.

What is sad is that when cops violate the Constitutional rights of an American, the only recourse is to file a lawsuit and demand Money from the taxpayers. Taxpayers that had nothing to do with the Unconstitutional act.

The cops are free to continue on as if nothing happened.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Not true. The officer will face department discipline for actions that violate department policy. If the policy is the problem, the department will change it. No jurisdiction likes lawsuits and the costs involved will impact someone's budget and cause repercussions.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by doubletap
Not true. The officer will face department discipline for actions that violate department policy. If the policy is the problem, the department will change it. No jurisdiction likes lawsuits and the costs involved will impact someone's budget and cause repercussions.

That entire county holds 4,000 people.

I doubt the sheriff's office has any policy at all outside of "Vote for sheriff dumb-fugk."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nothing burgers on both plates. Both sides will pick up their marbles and go home.

Not often one gets to use two cliches in one post!

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doubletap

Oh OK.

Please post some documentation where a lawsuit was lost, monies payed and the department's annual budget was reduced by the amount of the lawsuit.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Nothing burgers on both plates. Both sides will pick up their marbles and go home.

Not often one gets to use two cliches in one post!

The ACLU will absolutely get money out of that county, as well as the charging official and sheriff.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Not saying they couldn't, just not sure they even know where Iowa is.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They have offices everywhere.

And they seek out lawsuits, everywhere.

And they're pretty fugkin' ruthless about it too.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They probably share an office with another business there.

"Welcome to Subway. Would you like to try one of our combos, or sue someone's ass off?"

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They probably share an office with another business there.

"Welcome to Subway. Would you like to try one of our combos, or sue someone's ass off?"

lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Not saying they couldn't.

Yeah, you did. Don't you even know what the two cliche's you are so proud of meant? This is what inbreeding in hillbilly West Virginia will get ya, and has got ya. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yeah, you did. Don't you even know what the two cliche's you are so proud of meant? This is what inbreeding in hillbilly West Virginia will get ya, and has got ya. wink

get back to work and get off the internet!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

get back to work and get off the internet!

You from West Virginia, too? Figures.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Not that it really matters, but I'm from Maryland originally, know what I said, and you can kiss my old fat ass, Cornboy🌽

What fresh Hell is this?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10ring1, 163bc, 32 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.