24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again, I repeat that Fox's formula from the beginning was to show the other side. Even Piro, Ingram, Hannity, O'Reilly when he was there, Carlson all have guests spouting the other side's position. They have never been purely Right/conservative. If you thought they ever were, you were not paying attention. You can't "lose" what never was.

If you need a shot of "feel good", watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Busness.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The absolute killer for me was when they hired that pos Donna Brazile..

Eff that......

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bringing al sharpton on was BS but FOX is still 10X better than the other MSM phonies .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have to ask yourself “how much does watching news improve my life?”

News doesn’t improve my life and knowing how screwed up everything is, doesn’t make me want to find out more. I can barely tolerate a 6.5 Creedmoor, why would I waste my time watching news?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Now they’ve also clamped down on the alternative internet media, so they have all avenues of news and news discussion under their control again, just like before the 1980s.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The problem is that the average American is so poorly educated that critical thinking is beyond their capability. The popularity of TV as a method of entertainment rather than education was seized and turned into a propaganda tool and folks in the media embraced their new found power. The media have turned politics into a cross between the WWF and Housewives of Atlanta.

The CF is a perfect example, the mindless links copied and pasted by and for white conservative Americans frequently display the effectiveness of divisive propaganda. History is a great teacher when studied critically enough to understand its' lessons. Few do.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Forget Drudge, I switched over to Whatfinger over a year ago and never looked back. As for Fox, if it weren't for Hannity, how many people would know about what really happened with the 2016 election, nobody else is covering that story.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Fox has lost all credit since hireing Donna Brazile i mean damn how low can they go

Frank Glaser,Alaska Wolfman:"with a lung shot on hoofed game the .220 Swift killed quicker than any other gun I ever owned."That included caribou,moose,wolf,and sheep.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
The absolute killer for me was when they hired that pos Donna Brazile..

Eff that......

+1

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Day by day Fox news keeps getting more liberal "

I believe FOX is owned by Disney now so it's only going to get more liberal.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by keekeerun
Fox has lost all credit since hireing Donna Brazile i mean damn how low can they go

This.
I still watch Tucker or Hannity on YouTube,but I don't bother with Fox News these days otherwise. OAN is ok, I've found?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jimy
Day by day Fox news keeps getting more liberal , they were the only positive network that showed a bit of fairness in the last election, I don't
see them being anywhere near as supportive in 2020.

How much do you think this will hurt Trump and the rest of the GOP? Especially as many of the republicans currently in office are RINO's anyways?

With retaking the house on the line, where and who can we go to, to get any truth.

So-called liberal FOX has recently devoted half hour and whole hour segments tearing up the far left.

Try telling Judge Jeanne she has moved too far left...or any other prime time host.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The left knows Fox and the NRA hurt them when it comes to election time. They know to over take this country they have to neutralize both of these enemies before 2020. Boys, I hate to tell you they are doing just that. Just like we tolerate folks like paddler here. We let them wear us down until we walk away. It is happening over at Michigan Sportsman forum just like everywhere else. We are much more tolerant than the left, they are very intolerant and angry all the time. You just can't shame a liberal, they are sick.

Last edited by kingfisher; 05/23/19.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jimy: I agree with you on FOX going libtard, and my answer to your query is - it won't help him, for sure.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BOWSINGER: If... YOU think FOX News is not trending left nowadays, then you sir, are completely out of touch with reality!
PERIOD!
Or maybe you are just NOT paying attention?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGUy

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Try telling Judge Jeanne she has moved too far left...or any other prime time host.
True that.... but at the same time, look what the libby owners did to the Judge last time she had the audacity to question Ilhan's allegiance to the US?

She knows now she really cannot say what she wants to say; i.e. needs to walk softly on thin eggshells..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

True that.... but at the same time, look what the libby owners did to the Judge last time she had the audacity to question Ilhan's allegiance to the US?

She knows now she really cannot say what she wants to say; i.e. needs to walk softly on thin eggshells..

Judge Jeanne has not missed a step. The owners found out very quickly what happened when they messed with her supporters.

Show me where she has had to walk on eggshells. The owners are learning the hard way where the strength of FOX comes from.

Judge Jeanine: "Grab Your Popcorn," The Deep State Is About To Be Exposed
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date May 19, 2019

In the opening monologue on her Saturday night FOX News show, Jeanine Pirro railed against former FBI director James Comey, accusing him of running his own "crime family" and attempting to stage a "bloodless coup" against President Trump.

"They're not going quietly into the night, It will be a joy to watch," Pirro began in her opening segment Saturday evening. "Grab your popcorn, Junior Mints or whatever makes you happy. The real show is about to begin. This will be true reality TV. No scripts, no rehearsals, just a gang of criminals pointing fingers at each other to save their own hides. A version of true crime and the reality show Survivor. The deep state exposed."

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 05/23/19.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They have there token libs on there so not to be called one sided. CNN and MSLSD dare not hire a true conservative. They are trash TV.

Last edited by Toddly; 05/23/19.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Judge Jeanne has not missed a step. The owners found out very quickly what happened when they messed with her supporters.

Show me where she has had to walk on eggshells. The owners are learning the hard way where the strength of FOX comes from.
....for now anyway... smile

I love her show.. Best one on, IYAM..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
589 members (10Glocks, 12308300, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,736
Posts18,401,088
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.