Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
COSteve Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
But not the way you think.

I've been noticing that a high percentage of commercials using couples shows a black with a white couple. I thought it odd that there seemed to be so many that way so I did an informal poll and found that 19 of the 24 commercials I saw with a couple included a black female and white male.

That's statistically very important when you look at the population demographics of the US where only about 12% of the total population is black and those same libatards claim that nearly half of the marriage age black women aren't married (even though many have children from 'absent' black fathers).

So, if ½ of the 12% of blacks are female, then 6% of the population is black female and then ½ of them, only 3% are married to someone. Yet the commercials would have us believe by subliminal manipulation, that 79% of those married black women are married to whites. That's just plain propaganda and a clear racial bias.

BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It’s sick, thankful my girls didn’t take up with darkies. That be tough!!!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
oldest stepdaughter is married to purto rican from jersey ,niqqar, hes not allowed to set foot on my place.makes holidays ruff for the old lady but it don't hurt me none

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by tuskbuster
oldest stepdaughter is married to purto rican from jersey ,niqqar, hes not allowed to set foot on my place.makes holidays ruff for the old lady but it don't hurt me none

I would be the same way!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
While I wouldn't be happy about it, it would ultimately come down to how he treated my daughter. If he treated her like a princess, and worked hard to provide for her, I could learn to accept it. If he treated her like a typical thug, I'd just have to run him off or kill him.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
While I wouldn't be happy about it, it would ultimately come down to how he treated my daughter. If he treated her like a princess, and worked hard to provide for her, I could learn to accept it. If he treated her like a typical thug, I'd just have to run him off or kill him.

Yup.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It’s an attempt to normalize it in the minds of young people. Today media, both mass media and social media, shapes the minds of the youth much more than their parents. The constant visual reinforcement that this is normal gets burned into their brains over the years, it’s basically brainwashing. It’s not targeted at most of our generation, our beliefs are already set. In 30 years the teenager of today will be in leadership positions and this will be their normal, all courtesy of the media titans of today.

It’s the same with homosexuality. How many gay characters and gay weddings do you see on TV when they’re 2% of the population? You’d think 75% of the population was gay if you judged by watching media.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The liberal media keeps pushing the interracial relationships and marriage as politically correct way of life because they are white apologists or hate being white as the new norm. Like everything the liberal media is full of sh*t. Bunch of asswipes. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

That's what would matter for me, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by COSteve
But not the way you think.

I've been noticing that a high percentage of commercials using couples shows a black with a white couple. I thought it odd that there seemed to be so many that way so I did an informal poll and found that 19 of the 24 commercials I saw with a couple included a black female and white male.

That's statistically very important when you look at the population demographics of the US where only about 12% of the total population is black and those same libatards claim that nearly half of the marriage age black women aren't married (even though many have children from 'absent' black fathers).

So, if ½ of the 12% of blacks are female, then 6% of the population is black female and then ½ of them, only 3% are married to someone. Yet the commercials would have us believe by subliminal manipulation, that 79% of those married black women are married to whites. That's just plain propaganda and a clear racial bias.

I see more black man white female commercials than the other way around.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Turned off the TV about 20 years ago here. Don't see any of it.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I've been noticing that a high percentage of commercials using couples shows a black with a white couple."

Media?
Or Corporate America and the Ad Agencies they use?

FJB & FJT
C
COSteve Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by RickyD

I see more black man white female commercials than the other way around.

I'll admit that I see a lot of those too. However, the point I was making is that with such a small percentage of the population, black females not married to black males being likely less than 3%, it's not just a scheduling or actor availability coincidence that 80% of the couples on tv are black / white cpuples. That's flat out manipulation of reality in a blatant attempt at FAKE INFORMATION.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i have a new game, my wife groans about, and i am vocal. it's called spot the darkie.
i have noticed the same thing, if it's a white guy, he is a doofus.
most commercials have a black in it somewhere. Particularly unreal when you look at those million dollar houses they are portrayed in.
i see nothing of the ghetto.
It's propaganda for sure.
the same for the gay relationships.
what's best is when you spot a black gay woman in the commercial.
I think it's that dr. pepper commercial with that fruitcake in it that drives me nuts.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RickyD: I have been noticing this phenomenon a lot lately myself - and agree with you the vast majority of mixed couples on these advertisements and commercials are black males with white females!
So be it - if they are "in love" and want to carry on as such so be it.
I have NO idea what message the advertisers are "subliminally" trying to sell/relay/exploit - again, so be it.
But the one that really puzzled me is the two strangers (black male with an odd afro and a very clean cut white girl) sitting at some store counter when the white girl notices the negro has no battery power on his I-phone and she immediately lays down her white I-phone and he lays down his black I-phone on top of the white one.
Not very subliminal this!
Again I can only guess at the meaning/inference/objective of these type commercials/advertisements - I do KNOW how they effect my spending of my dollars though. And said advertisers probably would not be happy with me and my decisions?
Puzzling.
Hold into the wind
VarmibntGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Racism is all they got, so they cling to it.

You know, kind of like our guns and bibles. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
AlC Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
The wine industry is also paying advertisers to show all members of any group in an ad holding a glass of wine as if this is NORMAL FOR EVERYONE. Not knoking wine, but is an attempt by the wine industry to establish drinking wine as a norm for everyone.
SNEAKY way to mold minds.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RoninPhx. My wife and I both point out how extremely RARELY a negro is portrayed in the numerous weekly "who'dunit" hour long "documentary" type TV shows as THE murderer/culprit in heinous crimes.
It runs 99% whitey killed'em/raped'em to 1% dark skinned person killed'em/raped'em!
One only has to refer to the F.B.I. statistics to find that dark skinned people commit over 56% of all homicides in this country when they are only 11% to 20% of the total population (depending on who all are considered "dark skinned").
This phenomenon by "television land" is referred to as "reverse racism" and massive "white guilt" amongst the deranged liberals who run most all of television these days.
Its laughable lunacy and unrealistic (dishonest!) but that is the way society has been bent these days.
I too laugh at the ONLY allowed doofus's (no offense small twig!) these days on TV and in advertising are white males!
Again I don't know what "they" are trying to do or trying to relay but it is dishonest and racist!
Sad in a way, all the dishonesty and deceit in our culture and politics.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
RickyD: I have been noticing this phenomenon a lot lately myself - and agree with you the vast majority of mixed couples on these advertisements and commercials are black males with white females!
So be it - if they are "in love" and want to carry on as such so be it.
I have NO idea what message the advertisers are "subliminally" trying to sell/relay/exploit - again, so be it.
But the one that really puzzled me is the two strangers (black male with an odd afro and a very clean cut white girl) sitting at some store counter when the white girl notices the negro has no battery power on his I-phone and she immediately lays down her white I-phone and he lays down his black I-phone on top of the white one.
Not very subliminal this!
Again I can only guess at the meaning/inference/objective of these type commercials/advertisements - I do KNOW how they effect my spending of my dollars though. And said advertisers probably would not be happy with me and my decisions?
Puzzling.
Hold into the wind
VarmibntGuy

The media people hate white males , pretty simple really .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Here's an 'inconvenient truth' not included in the liberal conversation.. STD rates of blacks vs. all other ethnicities in this country.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did I would damn sure be sitting her down and going over the graphs here (scroll down in link) until I was certain she understood. Source is the CDC, who have been trying to soften these differences for years (allowing Hispanics to self report as White, an annual increase in respondents not reporting race, etc.

Further research (black vs white) which invariably yields the identical result includes spousal abuse rates , spousal homicide rates, crime rate, absentee father rates, incarceration rates, etc etc etc

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
522 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.