-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like they both should have faced a firing squad.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
That POS never served 17 years. He should have been shot in the face on the battle field.

Yup, No face, no problem.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by KSMITH
I had the pleasure of meeting little Johnny in Kandahar when he was first brought in. I had to go check out this "American Taliban" for myself and he look liked a small scared kid with a ratty beard. Several days later I saw him and he had a bullet hole in his thigh. Kinda snickered and kept moving. I was assigned to take him and his Australian Taliban buddy out to the brig on the USS Bataan. Standard prisoner transport, pillow case over the head and zip tied.That Australian [bleep] was a different story. He had a mouth and was constantly trying to pull [bleep]. I seriously could have pushed him out the door into the Indian Ocean and the world would have been better for it. We told the CO and the XO that Johnny wasn't going to be a problem but the Australian [bleep] was evil. They said they could handle him and we left. Few weeks later I am heading back out to the Bataan to pick these two schitt heads up because the ship had enough and they were to head stateside. Johnny was still very meek but the Australian was still full of piss and vinegar. I mean this guy was the kind of dude that could make Mother Theresa run one through his head. Johnny was always highly concerned with where he was going and kept asking us. Funny thing is, they thought they were already in a prison in America and never realized had been on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Handed them off to some Marines in Pasni or Shamsi and never saw him again. I would be more interested in where that [bleep] Australian prick is and if he is still breathing air. Hopefully he is not.

Knowing the way the system is run here he is probably in Sydney or Melbourne running one of the "middle eastern crime gangs".

As I said in my previous post...shot and dumped.

added. And just to be clear I think any Australian that leaves this place and fights for another (whether it be muslim, jew, asian, white, black, brindle) should immediately lose citizenship, all property held with-in this realm...and be shot on sight.

I just googled him and his name is David Hicks. Still alive and living in Australia. Reading his wiki it paints a picture of a poor innocent man caught up in the wrong place and the wrong time. No mentions about his mouth, shhhitt, [bleep] and urine cocktails he liked to throw on people, trying to head butt people in the face and nuts, etc... He tried to head butt an air crewman one time, missed and head butted the bulkhead of the H-46. I thought for sure the prick broke his neck but no such luck.I picked him up and put him back in the jump seat, rotated his chin towards the overhead and put his seat belt on. If I ran into him on the street I would punt his nuts like 90 yard field goal.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KSMITH

I just googled him and his name is David Hicks. Still alive and living in Australia. Reading his wiki it paints a picture of a poor innocent man caught up in the wrong place and the wrong time. No mentions about his mouth, shhhitt, [bleep] and urine cocktails he liked to throw on people, trying to head butt people in the face and nuts, etc... He tried to head butt an air crewman one time, missed and head butted the bulkhead of the H-46. I thought for sure the prick broke his neck but no such luck.I picked him up and put him back in the jump seat, rotated his chin towards the overhead and put his seat belt on. If I ran into him on the street I would punt his nuts like 90 yard field goal.

There's absolutely no reason these type should be "captured".

Just like mass shooters, cop killers and kiddie pokers.

That problem should be taken care of in the field.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully someone whacks his dumb traitorous ass.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Really, it was an accident...

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Hopefully someone whacks his dumb traitorous ass.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Snot nosed Mill Valley fruitloop. Notice there's no current picture of the SOB, wonder why not?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Snot nosed Mill Valley fruitloop. Notice there's no current picture of the SOB, wonder why not?

Not exactly forthcoming about where he's gonna be now either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 72 invisible), 3,031 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.