Hop To
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
You just can't make this up !

Cameron Jeffrey Wilson, 27, was carrying a pistol in his front pocket while in his Cashmere, Wash., apartment on April 5 when the firearm accidentally discharged and pierced his groin and thigh….

Wilson, however, wasn’t just a felon. He’s what’s commonly known in law enforcement circles as a recidivist.

Wilson, who is a 13-time convicted felon, told his girlfriend to dispose of the weapon before heading to the hospital, the paper said.

Why the Washington criminal justice system had played a years-long game of catch-and-release with Wilson through 13 prior felony convictions is anyone’s guess. But as we all know, a felon in possession of a firearm is frowned upon in a highly gun-controlled state like Washington (and pretty much everywhere else).

So, while Wilson may not be the sharpest pushpin in life’s bulletin board, he knew enough not to take the gun to the hospital. He had to figure the hospital docs — and then the cops — would want to know how he came by his gunshot wound.

But Wilson apparently forgot to relieve himself of all the contraband he had.

When the ex-con finally went to the hospital, a balloon of marijuana slipped out of his anus while a doctor was operating on the gunshot wound, court records show.

Oops. Maybe the pain of the gunshot wound made him forget about the controlled substance in his orifice. The problem is, details like that tend to arouse police officers’ level of suspicion. So . . .

Cops also arrived at the hospital when alerted of the gunshot wound and searched Wilson’s car where they discovered a bag of meth in the blood-stained jeans he was wearing when he shot himself.

D’oh!

Let’s take a break and sum up, shall we? We have a 13-time felon in possession of a firearm, meth and a balloon full of weed shoved up his back door. Given all of that, you’d think the local constabulary would have clapped him in irons just as soon as the docs were finished sewing him up. Not so much.

The officers issued an arrest warrant for Wilson and he turned himself in to police on April 18.

Yes, they let him turn himself in. The only thing more surprising than that is the fact that he actually did it.

But that makes this next detail all the more baffling. After being convicted of 13 prior felonies, you’d think Wilson would be extremely familiar with the whole jail intake process. But . . .

As he was being processed at the Chelan County Regional Justice Center, Wilson was strip-searched and another balloon of marijuana slipped from his anus, the paper said.

He was also evidently unaware that prison phone calls are monitored. When he told his girlfriend not to cooperate with investigators, police added four counts of witness tampering on top of all of the other charges he’d accumulated.

With an intellect like that running around in a state that refuses to keep him locked up, Washingtonians can only hope that the gunshot ensured that Wilson will never reproduce.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A guy who craps weed? Wait until they hear about this in Denver. They'll elect him Emperor!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Dope is legal in Washington. Why the butt balloon?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

You're asking this about a 13 time loser that shoots himself in the nut sack ?

I'm guessing he liked it !

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Last edited by jimy; 05/23/19.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Probably because he thought he could get it through booking undetected. Happens almost daily in intake facilities with guys who either anticipate getting arrested, i.e. they know there's a warrant for their arrest, or they turn themselves in and hope they can make it through booking with the dope. Some do. It has great value inside.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm, 27 years old and convicted 13 times on felony charges, still out walking around.

[Linked Image]
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Don't know who's stupider. The perp or the local officials and politicians.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sounds just like all the employees at the last shop I worked at.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jimy: Thanks for the article!
Hard to believe some mental midgets carry on as they do?
I am guessing one of the terms of his 13 (thirteen!) times on parole for 13 (thirteen!) felonies are, NO INTOXICANTS (drugs and alcohol).
Anyway I am praying he shot his nuts off otherwise there will be more similarly stupid welfare spawn sucking off the system in a few more years.
Wow, 13 (thirteen!) felonies (caught for!) in just 27 years I am guessing the "three strikes and you're out" laws (that I fought so hard to instigate!) have been reversed there in taxington.
Makes me feel even better for moving out of that schitthole 22 years ago.
Sad - but it's what liberalism breeds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Probably a bunch of small stuff, sentences ran concurrent, played the game inside by going to all the treatment programs. Told the counselors all the right things at the right times so they could get out early based on their program compliance and participation. Get out. Go back to same criminal behavior. Rinse and repeat. Watched it over and over again.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
If we had more, better and sensible gun laws, poor young men like this would be furthering their education and preparing to take on adult responsibilities and raise a family of his own, instead of suffering senselessly at the hands of a dangerous weapon of war !

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Don't know who's stupider. The perp or the local officials and politicians.

Sadly, I'd say it is a tie.....

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
We need more of a deterrent than prison, or maybe we could try actually putting these guys in a prison for an extended stay !

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jimy
We need more of a deterrent than prison, or maybe we could try actually putting these guys in a prison for an extended stay !

If prison life included 7- 12 hour hard labor days for every prisoner the return rate would drop a lot at least 50-60% .
People like this guy are nothing but a burden on society four strikes and you're out , yeah I changed the old saying and gave them another last chance to show I'm reasonable . 4th - quietly dead them no fuss no muss .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maaaaan, this guy needs a couple of weeks of serious community service.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A dimocrap is the winner. Gayghost will be proud.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yea but marijuana is just a harmless little drug that hurts no one.

Yea right!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/23/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.