Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sick of these phony, lying hypocrats.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.

And that's why he came back with no indictment after 2 years? You stupid phugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.

Paddler cant even say how this whole mess got started.He cant explain how you can obstruct the investigation of a crime that never happened.Its is time to pay the Barr bill.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mueller will not testify, the democrats have moved on to impeach using the 25th amendment.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/25/19.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
There is also a good chance he'll be Fostered too.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

Paddler cant even say how this whole mess got started.He cant explain how you can obstruct the investigation of a crime that never happened.Its is time to pay the Barr bill.

Diddler the genius pushes open borders and muzzy immigration and cant explain how it would benefit us, not that he would want it to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Mueller will not testify, the democrats have moved on to impeach using the 25th amendment.

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro tempore.

Then the vice president would immediately become “acting president,” and take over all the president’s powers.

Let that sink in — one vice president and any eight Cabinet officers can, theoretically, decide to knock the president out of power at any time.

If the president wants to dispute this move, he can, but then it would be up to Congress to settle the matter with a vote. A two-thirds majority in both houses would be necessary to keep the vice president in charge. If that threshold isn’t reached, the president would regain his powers.

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment has never been invoked in reality, though it’s a staple of thriller fiction. But there’s been a surge of interest in it throughout Trump’s presidency, as reports of the president’s bizarre behavior behind closed doors have piled up, and as his top officials have kept anonymously telling reporters that he’s unfit to govern.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14488980/25th-amendment-trump-pence

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I truly think that they believe thy ARE apolitical. They are just too blind to see it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
I truly think that they believe thy ARE apolitical. They are just too blind to see it.

They do not believe what they are doing, what their agenda is and retaining power has anything to do with politics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I think you’re right Steve. It’s all about power now.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"Unfit to govern" my ass. He may not be palatable to a lot of establishment bureaucrats and all democrats but that's a far cry from being unfit to govern. That applies to every democrat in the house and senate starting at the top and working down from there.

There are questions that Mueller can't afford to answer in an open forum. He sure would like to get in a closed forum of democrats and like minded never Trumpers but that'll never happen. It's a conundrum the democrats are at present unable to fathom.

Edit to add;

What Washington insiders may wish on one hand they know damned well they can't have on the other. Trump's greatest strength is his base. It has largely remained unshaken through all this malfeasance and will support him to the end. It is only he that can destroy his presidency and as long as he tries to keep the faith he will prevail.

Last edited by rainshot; 05/26/19.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

So, you guys need to read the report. It's clear you have not, or couldn't comprehend it. Mueller could not establish a conspiracy, but he documented many, many inappropriate contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. He clearly stated that Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump. They knew he would have their best interests at heart. Further, the Trump campaign welcomed that interference and expected to benefit electorally from it. That's why they shared internal polling data with them.

Also, Mueller clearly said that he followed DOJ policy that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. He reasoned that if Trump couldn't be indicted, he couldn't have his day in court to prove his innocence. So, it wouldn't be fair to accuse him of a crime if he couldn't defend himself against the facts. But, Mueller detailed lots of episodes of obstruction. He is certainly guilty, but we need more information. Be patient!

Last edited by Paddler; 05/26/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Have I told you about this bridge I have. I might sell it if the price is right..Chump.

Last edited by jdm953; 05/26/19.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Have I told you about this bridge I have. I might sell it if the price is right..Chump.

Just read the report. The first part of my post references Pages 1-2 of the introduction to Volume 1, as well as the Executive Summary, pages 4-11. The second part of my post references Volume II, both the introduction and the Executive Summary. From the Introduction:

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President 's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Don't take my word for it, just read the report. "Total Exoneration" isn't a thing. "Guilty as Sin" is more like it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Awww....Ladies Auxiliary got over early eh?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL................Got a question for ya Paddler.....Are you as ugly as you are stupid???? Because if so, then you would be the ugliest man to have ever walked planet earth in all of human history........

OK! I will thrash your above post like I always thrash every damned post you create........OK DUMB DUMB!!...... Ready???

A prosecutor or special counsel's job,,, is to either reco a criminal referral or NOT TO RECO ANY CRIMINAL referrals.......GOT THAT DUMMY???

IF Mueller had ANY solid evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump he would have concluded in his report that a criminal referral or referrals be made. IT IS UNLAWFUL UNDER THE LAW DUMMY, that any special prosecutor or special counsel,,,, AFTER THE INVESTIGATION HAS CONCLUDED,,,to submit a written opinion based on HIS opinion, HIS speculation of events, heresay FROM OTHERS, heresay of he said- he said, or she said- she said,,,,, WHICH WAS VOLUME 2 in its entirety......

In other words DUMMY, Mueller as a prosecutor under his authority under the law, either recos a criminal referral or does not......It is not his job under the law to write his opinion or speculate on events as was written in volume 2.

Got some other news for ya clown.....If Mueller testifies which I hope he does, he will be grilled as to when he knew there was NO TRUMP COLLUSION, grilled as to why he did not conclude his investigation at that point and grilled as to WHY HE DID NOT LOOK INTO THE REAL CRIMES of RUSSIAN COLLUSION COMMITTED ON THE HILLARY SIDE.......

SO MR. BONEHEAD PIDDLER.......... BRING MUELLER ON................BRING HIM ON!!!!!!......................Careful what ya wish for DUMMY!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Damn you are so stupid!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

So, you guys need to read the report. It's clear you have not, or couldn't comprehend it. Mueller could not establish a conspiracy, but he documented many, many inappropriate contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. He clearly stated that Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump. They knew he would have their best interests at heart. Further, the Trump campaign welcomed that interference and expected to benefit electorally from it. That's why they shared internal polling data with them.

Also, Mueller clearly said that he followed DOJ policy that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. He reasoned that if Trump couldn't be indicted, he couldn't have his day in court to prove his innocence. So, it wouldn't be fair to accuse him of a crime if he couldn't defend himself against the facts. But, Mueller detailed lots of episodes of obstruction. He is certainly guilty, but we need more information. Be patient!
....................See my last post MORON!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing will happen. Too close to election. They will just keep trying to make trump look bad.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I say we force Mueller to testify. That will secure Muellers place in prison.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL................Got a question for ya Paddler.....Are you as ugly as you are stupid???? Because if so, then you would be the ugliest man to have ever walked planet earth in all of human history........

OK! I will thrash your above post like I always thrash every damned post you create........OK DUMB DUMB!!...... Ready???

A prosecutor or special counsel's job,,, is to either reco a criminal referral or NOT TO RECO ANY CRIMINAL referrals.......GOT THAT DUMMY???

IF Mueller had ANY solid evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump he would have concluded in his report that a criminal referral or referrals be made. IT IS UNLAWFUL UNDER THE LAW DUMMY, that any special prosecutor or special counsel,,,, AFTER THE INVESTIGATION HAS CONCLUDED,,,to submit a written opinion based on HIS opinion, HIS speculation of events, heresay FROM OTHERS, heresay of he said- he said, or she said- she said,,,,, WHICH WAS VOLUME 2 in its entirety......

In other words DUMMY, Mueller as a prosecutor under his authority under the law, either recos a criminal referral or does not......It is not his job under the law to write his opinion or speculate on events as was written in volume 2.

Got some other news for ya clown.....If Mueller testifies which I hope he does, he will be grilled as to when he knew there was NO TRUMP COLLUSION, grilled as to why he did not conclude his investigation at that point and grilled as to WHY HE DID NOT LOOK INTO THE REAL CRIMES of RUSSIAN COLLUSION COMMITTED ON THE HILLARY SIDE.......

SO MR. BONEHEAD PIDDLER.......... BRING MUELLER ON................BRING HIM ON!!!!!!......................Careful what ya wish for DUMMY!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Damn you are so stupid!!!

Correct, but Paddler is incapable of accepting the facts where Trump is concerned, so let me try and put this into a form he might be able to grasp.

OK Paddler, ready, pay tension.

Lets say YOU were accused for butt-f*cking a patient while he under sedation. The cops are called in and they conduct a thorough investigation.

The cops are anti-phaggot, so they leak information to the media. The Media publishes articles saying there is hard evidence of your guilt.

This goes on for months and your reputation is now shot.

When the investigation is complete the cops have NO proof that you butt-f*cked a male patient while he was under sedation, so the prosecutor chooses not to indict you.

They have a presser and release the following statement.

"We have no evidence that Paddler committed this crime, BUT we also have no evidence that he didn't. We will be releasing a 100 page report stating our opinions as to why we "think" he is guilty even though we have no evidence to support our opinion.
-------

Would you be OK with this outcome?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/27/19.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

692 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,481
Posts18,451,879
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.