Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm telling you guys...........

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence As described by social psychologists, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability.
Live in denial much ? This raise your very own trophy bucks shyt started in Texas and spread North like the disease to the sport that it is. Now everybody thinks they can be a big trophy hunter hero if they just keep everybody off their land and feed/nurture/raise big bucks. Hell we've got people here feeding by the tons even though it's illegal to do so and they have a hissy fit if they hear somebody shot a promising young buck within a mile of their property.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by GregW
Dude, it's Blackheart....

There's a bitch and woe is me somewhere....
You suck a mean ass.

You are literally the biggest douche nozzle on this board....

That says something.

Show us some hunting photos big guy. Dare ya....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dude, it's Blackheart....

There's a bitch and woe is me somewhere....
You suck a mean ass.

You are literally the biggest douche nozzle on this board....

That says something.

Show us some hunting photos big guy. Dare ya....
In my opinion you're the biggest douche nozzle on this board. I don't give a shyt what you think. Hows that grab your stinkin little poosy ?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just reaffirms....

Tell us some more hunting stories. Can't wait...

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Who's land did you guys hunt on when you were young ? When I started there was unposted private property all over the place to hunt and yes I hunted it. So did a lot of other selfish pricks who now have property of their own and won't let anybody hunt other than family or close friends. It's no wonder young folks aren't getting into the sport these days. You want to know why ? Just look in the mirror.

God forbid a man buys himself some land and doesn’t let every swinging dick on it as they see fit. No need to help pay taxes, help maintain the land or give anything back to the man who pays those bills.

I guess all private landowners are a bunch of selfish ässholes. 🙄

More likely they are just tired of free losers trashing their land and I don’t blame them. Funny you talk about having trouble getting access to private lands to hunt as I haven’t had that problem. Of course I always say thank you, offer to help out around the place and always send a thank you card and a gift after the fact. Funny enough I have always been welcomed back and formed solid friendships with many of these folks.

Just got back a few weeks ago from a great permit spring bear hunt here in WA where I had the run of several thousand acres of private posted land chock full of bears. Hell the land owners bought US pizza and beer one night, chopped brisket and sides the next and steak and taters another night!

I got home and promptly sent a thank you card with gift cards for the lady of the ranch to have a spa day with her friend and the man of the house got a new pair of Meopta 10x42’s as he’s a typical farmer and won’t spend money on good glass.

Got a heartfelt thanks for my generosity and an invite back any time I want. Guess it helps to give back to the farmers and nurture those relationships.

Probably a lesson/clue for you in my post somewhere but I doubt you’ll ever learn it
Geezus you're as stupid as these other jackwagons on here. I never said I have trouble getting permission to hunt on private land you idiot. In fact I have permission on several tracts spanning 6 Counties in upstate NY. [b]I also have several million acres of State land to hunt here and I'm no stranger to it. Who's land did you hunt on when you first started out ?
[/b]

What’s your bitch? Several million acres of State land you can hunt...Hunt away and be happy without the taste of sour wine on your breath...

I hunt 80% diy BLM land...20% Private land with diy accessibility to all with a willingness to hike in to hunt the property.

Private land only has an appeal to me for upland bird or varmint hunting...Like Mallard pointedly posted. I too never had a problem cultivating relationships with land owners. I show appreciation to them with my wallet and well thought out gifting of hunting gear or smoked fish that isn’t easily obtained in their part of the State.

Try being nice to a land owner for a change...SMFH 😎

And yet another mouthy dumbass speaks without reading the whole thread. Either that or you're just too stupid to understand what was written. Which is it ? Don't be shy. It's not a sin to be dumb.

Stupid??? I guess so...Killing diy on public land never confused me like it does you. Maybe you should only hunt high fenced pets for your table eats...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I see backfsrt is still a whiny [bleep]. I grew up hunting my family's farm land. Now I hunt our hunting club land along with several other private lands..I've never had problems finding private land to hunt...like Beaver said. I show appreciation with my back or wallet. One farm that we hunt waterfowl on..we buy the owner a couple of boxes of Good cigars a year..another we do some hay..another I d his crop depredation shooting for him. Another we help fix fences. One thing we do not do is bitch and belittle land owners for posting THEIR property. And often we don't even ask to deer hunt. Normally we ask to Grouse hunt. Or goose hunt fields...that has almost always ked to opportunities to deer hunt.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just reaffirms....

Tell us some more hunting stories. Can't wait...

BH and bsa lead the nation in lip service when it comes to killing stuff.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well now the Beav has successfully removed all doubt about whether or not he's a retard. Congratulations ? If you ever read somebody's posts instead of just spouting nonsense in a feeble effort to appear intelligent or witty you might not appear so dumb. I live where I do because of the abundance of public land in the area. Have hunted it all my life and no doubt killed more deer on public ground than you ever will.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I see backfsrt is still a whiny [bleep]. I grew up hunting my family's farm land. Now I hunt our hunting club land along with several other private lands..I've never had problems finding private land to hunt...like Beaver said. I show appreciation with my back or wallet. One farm that we hunt waterfowl on..we buy the owner a couple of boxes of Good cigars a year..another we do some hay..another I d his crop depredation shooting for him. Another we help fix fences. One thing we do not do is bitch and belittle land owners for posting THEIR property. And often we don't even ask to deer hunt. Normally we ask to Grouse hunt. Or goose hunt fields...that has almost always ked to opportunities to deer hunt.
Funny as hell you having to pay or work to get permission to hunt private ground. No doubt because you're an ass hole and have no friends. As I said before I have permission to hunt on private land in 6 counties. All owned by personal friends and no payment required to hunt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well now the Beav has successfully removed all doubt about whether or not he's a retard. Congratulations ? If you ever read somebody's posts instead of just spouting nonsense in a feeble effort to appear intelligent or witty you might not appear so dumb. I live where I do because of the abundance of public land in the area. Have hunted it all my life and no doubt killed more deer on public ground than you ever will.

Another hopeful goes “All In” wearing her favorite keyboard hunting out fit...It’s her new camo. 😎.

[Linked Image]

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i don`t like to be a cheap bastard when i use some friends land, i return the favor i either do work,buy him some booze,maybe some of the deer i make sausage with ,but i understand the land they own cost them money too ,land taxes cost money . my friends that hunt with me,i don`t ask for anything but they do bring some tasty steaks, cold beer, dam good Whiskey ! and some mournings at my deer camp can be a little rough and we are all look`n for aspirin - coffee too ! oh how i hate that mourning hang over taste - ick ! >>>i can`t wait tell this next fall 2019 !!!!!!! hope you guys all have a great safe fall hunt ! Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 06/15/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Some folks just aren’t up for the challenge of hunting public land.... plain and simple. Complaining about not being able to hunt someone’s Private Land.... is like a homeless guy complaining that he can’t pitch a tent (and take schitt) in your yard.... it wreaks of entitlement, and it’s just plain stupid.

I respect Private Land, and the Owner’s RIGHT to allow access as they see fit. Much like this thread, and most other threads on the 24HCF... a few idiots tend to ruin it for the good folks.

We’ve killed several nice critters the past couple of years, by getting permission not to “hunt” on the heavily posted Private Land.... but rather to walk through that Private Land, in order to access the Public Land behind it. I’ve never been told No when I’ve asked permission to do this.

Most people I hear bitching about Public Land hunting.... don’t own a pair of broke-in boots....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Some folks just aren’t up for the challenge of hunting public land.... plain and simple. Complaining about not being able to hunt someone’s Private Land.... is like a homeless guy complaining that he can’t pitch a tent (and take schitt) in your yard.... it wreaks of entitlement, and it’s just plain stupid.

I respect Private Land, and the Owner’s RIGHT to allow access as they see fit. Much like this thread, and most other threads on the 24HCF... a few idiots tend to ruin it for the good folks.

We’ve killed several nice critters the past couple of years, by getting permission not to “hunt” on the heavily posted Private Land.... but rather to walk through that Private Land, in order to access the Public Land behind it. I’ve never been told No when I’ve asked permission to do this.

Most people I hear bitching about Public Land hunting.... don’t own a pair of broke-in boots....
The point of the whole issue went right over your pointy little head as I suppose most things do. It must suck to be so stupid. Can you chew gum and walk at the same time ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by pete53
i don`t like to be a cheap bastard when i use some friends land, i return the favor i either do work,buy him some booze,maybe some of the deer i make sausage with ,but i understand the land they own cost them money too ,land taxes cost money . my friends that hunt with me,i don`t ask for anything but they do bring some tasty steaks, cold beer, dam good Whiskey ! and some mournings at my deer camp can be a little rough and we are all look`n for aspirin - coffee too ! oh how i hate that mourning hang over taste - ick ! >>>i can`t wait tell this next fall 2019 !!!!!!! hope you guys all have a great safe fall hunt ! Pete53
My friends do favors for me and I do favors for them. They would never ask for or expect any kind of payment for any of it, including letting me hunt on their land.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

The point of the whole issue went right over your pointy little head as I suppose most things do. It must suck to be so stupid. Can you chew gum and walk at the same time ?

Laffin....

You’re the one bitching.... I’m the one killin’ all kinds of critters...

Isn’t killin stuff and enjoying our wild lands the point?

When you get to thinking everyone else is the idiot.... you need to realize the only common idiot denominator is you.

There’s gotta be a private forum somewhere you can demand access too?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Laffin....

When you get to thinking everyone else is the idiot.... you need to realize the only common idiot denominator is you.

No dummy. The point is we're losing hunters like crazy and the trophy hunting craze is what's causing it. Most of you idiots just can't admit that. Hunting license sales here in NY have dropped from 1.4 million a year in the early '70's to 700,000 today. The biggest reason for that is the widespread posting of private land by wannabe trophy hunters. NYDEC has done surveys of former hunting license holders to see why they stopped buying licenses and the number one answer by far has been "loss of access to hunting land".. You can argue with that all you want but it will never change the fact that you'll be wrong. "Laffin" about it won't change it either.

Last edited by Blackheart; 06/15/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It just feels wrong to flog the flesh from Bitch-Hearts ribs...For unknown reasons he must enjoy it.

Daddy issues would be a fair guess at what ails this feeble mind...😎

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Laffin....

No dummy. The point is we're losing hunters like crazy and the trophy hunting craze is what's causing it. Most of you idiots just can't admit that. Hunting license sales here in NY have dropped from 1.4 million a year in the early '70's to 700,000 today. The biggest reason for that is the widespread posting of private land by wannabe trophy hunters. NYDEC has done surveys of former hunting license holders to see why they stopped buying licenses and the number one answer by far has been "loss of access to hunting land".. You can argue with that all you want but it will never change the fact that you'll be wrong. "Laffin" about it won't change it either.

You cannot make up this kind of stupid....

Maybe landowners don't want idiots like you hunting there?

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Laffin....

And you constantly bitching about it is doing what exactly? Reversing the situation? 😎

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Laffin....

You cannot make up this kind of stupid....

Maybe landowners don't want idiots like you hunting there?
No you really can't make up YOUR special kind of stupid. I already explained in a past post in this very thread the hows and why's that most land is being posted up here. You obviously are too f^cking STUPID to read, comprehend and keep up with what's being said. Therefore you are too f^cking stupid to waste time talking to. Might as well talk to a brick wall. It's going to understand more than you.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

328 members (160user, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 31 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,643
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.