L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
My only comment about all of Bristoe's links is, "So what?"

After all, go back far enough, and Bristoe's ancestors were black Africans. As were all of ours.

About 70,000 years ago (or thereabouts) a group left Africa and later evolved into all other races. Many changes evolved. Among these are a shorter lower face (maw), less sloped backward forehead, more gracile bones (on average, as are all characteristics--there is much ovefrlap), and possibly some mental abilities. White skin was relatively recent, about 10,000 years ago, and was a good survival mechanism where there is less sunllght at high latitudes. Many Asian groups have features that help living in the cold.

The groups left in Africa also evolved.

It also seems that the invention of farming and towns has caused our bodies to get less robust, our stature to get shorter, and our brains to get about 10% smaller. At least those things happened more or less concurrently.

Many changes are still going on. But now there is merging due to interbreeding. About 25% of "African American" DNA is Caucasian. What impressed me about blacks in Africa was how black they were.

So whether Ashkenazi Jews came from Turkey or Antarctica is a "don't care," as is 23andme information.

Actually they are seriously questioning the whole cradle of Africa these days. A number of new finds all over are being looked at.

Anybody who believes''they'' know who/what/when/where happened 70,000 years ago sure has far more confidence in the research than I do . It's all nothing but theory and there isn't much modern text that doesn't have an agenda .
Not directing this at you Sitka deer - just giving an opinion on the topic .

You obviously don't know what you are talking about and do not even know what the meaning of "theory" is in science. But that's not opinion. Just fact.

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The Yemeni Jews have 10% DNA that can be linked to the biblical Israelites.

Where's the DNA data base of biblical Israelites?

Here's another one.

Resurrecting the ancient Israelites from the Valley of Dry Bones

https://khazardnaproject.wordpress....israelites-from-the-valley-of-dry-bones/

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So the Jewish dominance in science, Nobels and such, is purely a function of nurture?
Culture and networking. They are highly organized as Jews, and give great preference to advancing other Jews, so they get in control of various venues (e.g., Newspapers), and they make sure only Jews are advanced through the ranks, and that lots of Jews get regularly published, and no non-Jews who aren't positively friendly to Jewish advancement are published. Same in banking, Hollywood, Ivy League, Nobel Prizes, the garment industry, publishing, etc., etc., etc..

It's like two baseball teams playing against each other, but one has been practicing together for months and working up strategies, determined to win, etc., while the other is made up of various equally talented athletes, but they were told they couldn't train together (in fact, they had never seen one-another till the game started), and couldn't even communicate with each other during the game. It would be a shutout.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So the Jewish dominance in science, Nobels and such, is purely a function of nurture?
Culture and networking. They are highly organized as Jews, and give great preference to advancing other Jews, so they get in control of various venues (e.g., Newspapers), and they make sure only Jews are advanced through the ranks, and that lots of Jews get regularly published, and no non-Jews who aren't friendly to Jewish advancement are published. Same in banking, Hollywood, Ivy League, Nobel Prizes, the garment industry, publishing, etc., etc., etc..

It's like two baseball teams playing against each other, but one has been practicing together for months and working up strategies, determined to win, etc., while the other is made up of various equally talented athletes, but they were told they couldn't train together (in fact, they had never seen one-another till the game started), and couldn't even communicate with each other during the game. It would be a shutout.

The hate runs deep.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Culture and networking. They are highly organized as Jews, and give great preference to advancing other Jews, so they get in control of various venues (e.g., Newspapers), and they make sure only Jews are advanced through the ranks, and that lots of Jews get regularly published, and no non-Jews who aren't friendly to Jewish advancement are published. Same in banking, Hollywood, Ivy League, Nobel Prizes, the garment industry, publishing, etc., etc., etc..

The hate runs deep.

You response is absolutely, exactly, far leftist in it's origin.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

The truth runs deep.

Yep

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
"Hate speech"

That's a commie construct,...as is the word "racist".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The Yemeni Jews have 10% DNA that can be linked to the biblical Israelites.

Where's the DNA data base of biblical Israelites?

XXIII and me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i have been chasing my pedigree for about 40years, off and on.
when national geographic did their original dna test, i sent mine in, it was from the patriarchal side. it took them severl tries on testing it, because my markers are rare, for northern european, about 10% of the population.
i came from the group out of africa, going north through siberia eventually ending up on the plains of russia about 15000years ago.
they also sent a c.d. on the migration out of africa. I had to laugh. At the very beginning were four or five african pigmy's with bones through their noses. One of them was the spitting image of my wifes very anglo son.
I did the ancestery.com dna test a few months ago, didn't really surprise me. about 40% northern european(german/danish) and about 40% central european. They nailed it, as immediately in the past it would be slovak/croat, and danish/german/scots.
I already had most of my fathers linage down, but i was through them able to go back 8 generations, by name of my grandfathers. Most of this matched what i had already found. The part that puzzled me for many years knowing of the scottish connection, how did that tie in to the german/danish part. Duh, they are both celtic. One scottish ancester, a british sea captain, is son was born, lived and died in hollen germany.
this is about 400 years ago. I have no doubt given the viking long ship thing, and their settling in northern ireland and scotland, that's the connection.
interesting enough, ancestory did given me a list of peoples names with very close markers. One is a woman, who i haven't got a response from yet, never knew of her, but she lives in scotland and has about 17 markers same as mine.
what this does for some people, like me, is to do further exploring in europe where these people lived.
it is absolutely fascinating.
My father told me we were scots, and german, but how he knew that had to be word of mouth. no written records.
Other, than i finally located in west virginia, the church of the breathern church where on display is the family bible, coming over from europe in the 1700's.
there is value in this stuff, i am a diabetic. diabetes runs in the family strain.
I once had a doctor ask my ancestery regarding my being treated for high blood pressure. I told him on one side eric the red, the other attila the hun. Pretty close. He said that's the problem. What? He asked if i ever thought about jumping across my desk and throttling somebody. Only a couple times a week. He said that's the problem. what? well your ancestors didn't have that problem, they had battle axes and swords and solved the problem, you can't do that these days. He was a good doctor.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Read Culture of Critique, by Kevin B. MacDonald, Ph.D.. It's about "in-group preference."

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This stuff is great.

Lmao.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Read Culture of Critique, by Kevin B. MacDonald, Ph.D..

Is that about men’s fashion?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Read Culture of Critique, by Kevin B. MacDonald, Ph.D..

Is that about men’s fashion?

Afraid to read it?

The ADL directed Amazon to stop carrying it, but you can still get it here: Link

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How do you know what the ADL tells Amazon to do?

And why would somebody fear a book?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The hate runs deep.

You response is absolutely, exactly, far leftist in it's origin.

No matter what you say ol' crisco will have a label for it unless you sing from the same ignorance based hymnal as does he. I doubt if there is a rabbi in the country wasting their energy on crappy websites trying to prove their origins. Well adjusted persons are content w/ their own accomplishments and don't seek solace in the history of others.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I'd tell you to Google it, but the ADL has directed that Google's algorithms be manipulated so that certain kinds of searches (such as one on the question you just asked) will now only give you the opposite of what you're looking for.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Well adjusted persons are content w/ their own accomplishments and don't seek solace in the history of others.
mike r

Sounds like you're adjusting well to the recent discovery that you're a Goy.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

I'd tell you to Google it, but the ADL has directed that Google's algorithms be manipulated so that certain kinds of searches (such as one on the question you just asked) will now only give you the opposite of what you're looking for.

WOW!!! You are laboring mightily to protect that KOTY title.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Well adjusted persons are content w/ their own accomplishments and don't seek solace in the history of others.
mike r

Sounds like you're adjusting well to the recent discovery that you're a Goy.

You have me confused having previously and on many occasions implied that I was jewish. Your grasp on the truth becomes more tenuous w/ every post.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

You have me confused having previously and on many occasions implied that I was jewish.
mike r

That was before you came out said the following. I mean,...you know. Just because you find out that you're a garden variety Caucasian doesn't mean that you should overdo it,....start singing Tomorrow Belongs To Me, and alla that.

What could be better than being a caucasian?
mike r

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,746
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.