Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If you recall about 6 months ago I posted a great option for $22500 for 1 male lion, 1 sable, 1 Roan,1 buffalo 7 days daily fee

That sold out in about 4 weeks all the hunters had a great hunt and shot many more species than those included. They also all added 3-7 additional days to the package.

Now I have this new package that is about as good.

10 days, one buffalo 36-45" hard bosses mature older bull. Plus one very mature sable 37-45 plus" The smaller of these will be broomed older bulls not needle point youngsters.

$13,500 all the normal stuff included transport meals PH etc etc.

You need to add airfare, gun permits, shipping for trophies.

This has limited big sable for a 6-8 hunters only.

By all means email me or text me ASAP. 509 540 5723 I can hold a spot with a verbal commitment for a while waiting on deposits.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
GB1

JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This was just sent to me, I was asked to post it here for my hunter. I’m not sure he posts here but he reads them.
———————————-
I want to share my recent South African Hunting experience on this site being it is this site that brought my attention to a offer titled “Maybe the deal of our lifetime” with Hunting Adventures. It has been my lifelong dream to hunt in Africa. As I aged, the dream was fading as I thought that I would not be able to afford such a hunt, though I had owned and practiced with rifles suitable for dangerous game in preparation. After having a few conversations with Jim Hackiewicz, I decided to go. I also extended the hunt from 7 days to 14 days, and added 6 animals for a total of 10.

My young PH Gerhard Pretorius was exceptional. Gerhard and his tracker's skills was humbling to witness. His hard work and determination to find me the best animals possible was evident throughout the hunt. I was able to collect all 10 animals on my list.

The accommodations, food and staff at all locations that I traveled to was excellent. The staff promptly attended to my every request. Everything about this hunt was beyond my expectations. The wish I could have stayed longer.

I am very happy that I took advantage of JJHack/Jim Hackawetz’s “Maybe the deal of our lifetime” offer on this sight.

Special thanks to our own JJHACK for patiently answering questions for a 1rst timer.

Jim

When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nice. Ten trophies in fourteen days is impressive.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sounds very interesting - but not quite yet. Thanks JJHack for offering these. Someday................

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
2 hunters booked, one non-hunter for this so far in August. Still some spots left pick your dates!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For anyone who is fence sitting you had better fall for this offer. A mature buffalo alone is worth this price, and mature sable are very expensive.

I wish I could still do these hunts. I'd be all over this one!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JJHack is a great honest guy! Booked thru him twice and have taken him fishing.

Last edited by boatammo; 06/11/19.

MOLON LABE
J
JCR Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I was the guy who's review JJHACK posted above. I posted a link of pics of my animals below. The last pic is of a sow warthog with broken tusks that I shot late afternoon of the last day. I was somewhat sad as I unloaded my rifle and cased it, as my hunt had came to an end. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and am glad I took advantage of JJHACK's 'Maybe the deal of our lifetime' offer.

Jim

link to pics

Last edited by JCR; 06/28/19.
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the update Jim,
For those that may not know about the measurements and scoring of trophies most of these are very good to exceptional. However odd as it may be that 30 inch plus blue wildebeest is unbelievable! Most folks would not think twice about a wildebeest trophy it's a great hunt and maybe the toughest plains game animal in Africa. Shooting one over 30" ...... Maybe I've seen that 5 times in about 30 years as a PH.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 70 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.