Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The silence from the media is deafening. If if fact he was a Muslim, then there was
no difference in his actions and the actions of a suicide bomber..

Just thinking outloud.

gw

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure as hell wouldn’t surprise me.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Somethings up. When the media isn't all over every detail, it means it doesn't fit their narrative, OR, those doing the investigating are keeping a very tight lid on the details.

Like the Vegas shooting for example; the only thing I actually believe that came out of that entire investigation is that they found a dead accountant in a hotel room.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wife told me she read a post on Facebook that he was Muslim. I dont.hold any faith in Facebook but I wouldn't doubt it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Potsy
Somethings up. When the media isn't all over every detail, it means it doesn't fit their narrative, OR, those doing the investigating are keeping a very tight lid on the details.

Like the Vegas shooting for example; the only thing I actually believe that came out of that entire investigation is that they found a dead accountant in a hotel room.

PREZACTLY. Doesn’t meat their narrative 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't know what he is ,or what race ,but if he is a white guy ,that would have been the first thing the news reported on

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
I don't know what he is ,or what race ,but if he is a white guy ,that would have been the first thing the news reported on

He would have immediately been labeled a white nationalist. 😡

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There has been virtually no rhetoric about "gun control" or the "NRA" so that tells me there may be something to the "moslem" thing. It just doesn't fit their narrative so they are remaining quiet. The information will eventually leak out. It won't be a secret for long.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sounds like a bunch of speculation without any supporting facts to me.

I think the media isn't reporting anything because they just don't have anything to report..... of course, it's likely to be less tantalizing because an evil black rifle wasn't involved.

Well, we don't rent pigs, and it's better to say it right up front because a man who does like to rent pigs is — well, he's hard to stop.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have read that he is both a Muslim, and a democrat. From some posted info on another forum.

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have seen a facebook post stating he was a Christian and one saying he was a Muslim.
The media should head off speculation by answering one way or the other.. I’m sure the truth is
somewhere in their investigative reporting.
I do believe in knowing who my enemy is and what they do!

gw

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
AND HE LOVED SATAN! Now everyone's world view has been vindicated. So, if he was an Xian, Republican, what he did would be OK? [bleep] people, look at his actions.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Boyd45
AND HE LOVED SATAN! Now everyone's world view has been vindicated. So, if he was an Xian, Republican, what he did would be OK? [bleep] people, look at his actions.

What he did would never be okay. But it might be helpful to have some idea of driving forces, reasons, whatever. As in Why did he do it? What motivated him?

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m
I have read that he is both a Muslim, and a democrat. From some posted info on another forum.

Because over 80% of blacks identify as Democrat it is almost certain he was a D.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He listed himself as a muslim on his original mylife page supposedly. The social media pages are closed and missing. Some one is covering up. The news should tell us.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/03/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I found this but can't verify:

"A web page on the MyLife.com listed information about a Virginia Beach resident named DeWayne Craddock as being 40 years old and having a birthday on Oct. 15, 1978. It lists him as a Black registered Democrat and Christian who is married."

Who Is DeWayne Craddock?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe the news will verify all of this. These mass shootings are a pox on us. No matter who carries them out.

Retired cat herder.

GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I found this but can't verify:

"A web page on the MyLife.com listed information about a Virginia Beach resident named DeWayne Craddock as being 40 years old and having a birthday on Oct. 15, 1978. It lists him as a Black registered Democrat and Christian who is married."

Who Is DeWayne Craddock?

That page, the page on MyLife.com, has been taken down. Actually that page is the reason for my curiosity.

gw

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He listed himself as a muslim on his original mylife page supposedly. The social media pages are closed and missing. Some one is covering up. The news should tell us.

Often, the news "tells us" by their omission...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is one thing you can bet on.....had it been a White guy that did the shooting, that would have been the first thing out of the mouth of the press. AND......if the shootings had been done with an AR, there would have been more calls by the liberals to outlaw them.

Since there were some Blacks killed, it's pretty evident that the shooter wasn't just targeting Whites, so my best guess is that he just snapped and decided to pay back the people he had worked with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
660 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,887 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.